狮子王中英文台词(完整版)From the day we arrive on the planet
从我们出生的那一刻
And,blinking,step into the sun
睁开眼睛走入阳光
There's more to e than can ever be en
那儿有你看不完的东西
More to do than can ever be done
initiative有你做不完的事
There's far too much to take in here
有数不尽你无法体会经验的事
More to find than can ever be found
有找不完的宝藏
But the sun rolling high
可是太阳高挂在天空
Through the sapphire sky
在那色彩多变的天空中
Keeps great and small on the endless round
不论伟大与渺小都保存下来
It's the circle of life
那是生生不息
And it moves us all
而那感动了你我
ioeThrough despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息…
It's the circle of life
individualism生生不息
And it moves us all
而那令我们感动
Through despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love男性祛斑
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息…
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never e the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?
Scar: What do you want?
你来做什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good
excu for missing the ceremony this morning.
我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lo my lunch.
噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lo more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。
Scar: I quiver with FEAR!
我怕得发抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me HELP
Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
Scar: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty.脱产班
来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't e you at the prentation of Simba.
Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind.
是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first until the little hairball was born.
我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is and your future king.
那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy.
噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不要给我脸色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。
Zazu: There's one in every family, wo in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him.
想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: heh Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
vattenfall爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。
Sarabi: Your son ...你儿子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunri, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。
在线英语字典
姘妇Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。
Simba: You Promid! 你答应过我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler ris and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will t on my time here and will ri with you as the new king.
国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
所有阳光能抵达的地方。那么黑暗的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
那是我们的边界。你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.
龙娃主题曲但是我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
做国王不止这些,不能单凭勇气。
Simba: There's more? 不止这些?
Mufasa: Haha. Simba. Everything you e, exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures; from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
你所见到的事物,都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡并尊重所有生物。不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。
Simba: But Dad, don't we eat the antelope?可是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
新标准英语第七册没错,辛巴,我解释给你听。我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草,所以在生命循环中,我们大家是相互联系的。