Damn Yankees《失魂记(1958)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-12 08:13:33 阅读: 评论:0

你出去了。出去吗?
You're out. out?
你是疯了。他是疯了。
You're nuts. He's nuts.
在汉尼拔的老家,我们的热度超过100度,很多次。
Back home in Hannibal, we had heat over a 100, lots of times.
好吧。所以,哈尔布里克,别试图谋杀它。
Okay. So, halbrick, don't try to murder it.
只要把一个滑过内场就行了。
Just slip one through the infield.
你出去了。
You're out.
华盛顿赢了吗,亲爱的?
Is Washington winning, dear?
不。那些该死的美♥国♥佬♥。
No. Tho damn Yankees.
来吧,烟。我可以相信你。
yyzCome on, smokey. I can count on you.
有一次,卡斯珀·奈尔斯试图在他药店前的人行道上煎鸡蛋。
Casper niles tried to fry an egg on the sidewalk in front of his drug store once. 斯莫科正名。他找到了线索。
Good ol' smokey. He got a hit.
在汉尼拔,人们常说,“冷空气正从加拿大来。”
In Hannibal, they were always saying, "cool air was on its way from Canada.”我看不出有任何迹象。你呢?
I certainly don't e any sign of it here. Do you?
你呢?我什么吗?
Do you? do I what?
看到冷空气的迹象了吗?
See any sign of cool air?
什么?你瞎了。人♥民♥运动联盟,你是盲目的。
What? What you're blind. Ump, you're blind.
看到什么了吗,亲爱的?
注册税务师报考条件See any sign of what, dear?
哦,不要紧。
Oh, never mind.
这不是重要的。
It wasn't important.
我们相识于1938年,当时是11月
When we met in 1938 j j it was November j
当我说我将成为他的朋友时,是12月
j when I said that I would be his mate j jt was December j
我认为他会是一个女孩找到的最好的丈夫,我是这么想的,我也是这么想的,然后April 滚了过来,j, j,三振,四振
j 1 reasoned he would be the greatest husband j j that a girl had ever found j j that's what I reasoned that's what I reasoned j j then April rolled around [j j strike three ball four jt
j走,跑,会平手j j你是盲人ump你是盲人ump j j你一定是疯了ump j每年六个月j j我还不如石头做的j j
j walk the run will tie the score j j you're blind ump you're blind ump j j you must be out of your mind ump j j six months out of every year j j I might as well be made of stone j
每年六个月当我和他在一起的时候我很孤独
j six months out of every year j when I'm with him j j I'm alone j
每年6个月我给他们做饭的时候从来没有回报他们不是表扬我的炖牛肉,他们只是在表扬威利·梅斯的戏剧
j six months out of every year j j when I cook for them it never pays j j aahh j j instead of praising my goulash j j they're just praising the plays of Willie mays j
他出来了,他安全了,他安全了,他…每年有6个月,我还不如穿着绉纱生活太无聊了,我发现他出来了,他很安全
j he's out he's safe he's out he's safe j j six months out of every year j j I might as well be wearing crepe j life is just an awful bore j j from which I find & I he's out he's safe j
j他出来了,他很安全,他出来了j j无法逃脱j j你瞎了,ump你一定是疯了ump j 4月5月6月7月8月和9月j j每年六个月j
j he's out he's safe he's out j j no escape j j you're blind ump you must be out of your mind ump j j April may June July August and September j j six months out of every year j
J,你瞎了,裁判,你瞎了,裁判J,你一定是疯了,裁判jj
j you're blind ump you're blind ump j j you must be out of your mind ump jj
不要试图谋杀它。
Don't try to murder it.
只要把一个滑过内场就行了。
Just slip one through the infield.
哦!球在土里,他挥杆。
Oh! The ball's in the dirt, and he swings.
如果我们有一个长球击球手。只有一个!痼癖
If we had one long ball hitter. Just one!
说真的,乔,你再这样下去会得心脏病的。
Honestly, Joe, you're gonna get yourlf a heart attack if you keep this up.
-至少是溃疡。——哇!
- Or at least ulcers. - Wham!
哦,乔!不!
Oh, Joe! Nah!
我朋友的妹妹和多丽丝,他们喜欢棒球。
My friend's sister and Doris, they like baball.
但他们并没有因此受苦。
But they don't suffer so.
好吧,我要去睡觉了。
Well, I'm going to bed.
我明天要参加桥牌俱乐部。
I've got the bridge club tomorrow.
——晚安。-是的。确定。
- Goodnight. - Yeah. Sure.
我的意思是,晚安。
I mean, goodnight.
呃,呃…晚安,老女孩。
Uh, uh... goodnight, old girl.
哇!一个长球击球手。这正是我们需要的。
Wham! One long ball hitter. That's what we need.
我愿意为一个长球击球手出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂。I'd ll my soul for one long ball hitter.
,晚上好。-你是谁?
- Good evening. - Who are you?
-一个同意你的人。——同意吗?
- A man who agrees with you. - Agrees?
一个长球击球手。这正是团队所需要的。
One long ball hitter. That's what the team needs.
你说得对。你住在这附近?
You're right about that. You live around here?
我叫阿普尔盖特。
My name is applegate.
我觉得我们有共同点。
And I think we have something in common.
对国家运动的热爱。
A love of the national game.
哦,你的赌注。你的赌注。
Oh, you bet. You bet.
想坐下吗?
Care to sit down?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你不喜欢参议员排第七吗?
You don't like to e the nators in venth place?
好吧,他们也许会齐心协力。
Well, they may pull together yet.
我是来给你提个建议的。
I'm here to make you a proposition.
你不仅想看到华盛顿赢得三角旗,而且你一生的秘密渴望就是成为一名棒球运动员。Not only would you like to e Washington win a pennant, but your cret yearning all your life has been to be a baball player yourlf.
我高中的时候还不错。
I wasn't so bad in high school.
block什么意思不那么糟糕呢?
Not so bad?
他们在堪萨斯城找你。
They were scouting you for Kansas City.
你还穿着你的钉鞋和手套。
You still got your spiked shoes and your glove.
它们在你的卧室里。
They're up in your bedroom.
princerupert谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
你想成为历史上最伟大的棒球运动员吗?
Would you like to be the greatest baball player in all history?
大笑话。角斗怎么读
Big joke.
没有玩笑。
No joke.
你可以成为一个伟大的球员。
You can be a great ball player.
我甚至不能弯下腰去摸我的脚趾。
pluot
I can't even bend over and touch my toes.pentium
试一试。只是笑着说。
Try it. Just for laughs.
你知道什么?
What do ya know?
巴拿巴
猫王经典歌曲在我的帮助下,很多事情来得很容易。
With my help, a lot of things come easy.
哦,嗯…你抽烟吗?
Oh, uh... do you smoke?
嘿。你是怎么做到的?
Hey. How'd you pull that off?
我对生火很在行。
I'm handy with fire.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是个很有名的人物,博伊德先生。
I am quite a famous character, Mr. Boyd.
我也有历史意义。
I have historical significance, too.
因为我就是这么说的。
"Cau I said so.
好吧,好吧。如果梅格醒着,好吧。
Well, alright. If Meg's awake, alright.
听着,先生,我不知道这是什么把戏,但我…我是说,这是什么意思?我…为了天堂。乔。Listen, mister, I don't know what the gag is, I mean, what's the idea? I... For heavens sake. Joe.
我的天啊,在自言自语。
My goodness, talkin' to yourlf.
你终于打开了你的盖子。
So you finally flapped your lid.
你在外面这么黑的地方自言自语干什么?
What are you doing out here talking to yourlf, in the dark?
在跟谁说话吗?
Talking to who?
那是人老了的标志,乔。
That's a sign of old age, you know, Joe.
自言自语。
Talking to yourlf.
出什么事了吗?
Is anything the matter?
不,我……我只是在想比赛的事。
No, I... I was just thinking about the game.
哦,我们昨天去看比赛了。
Oh, we went to the game yesterday.
今天是女士日。
It was ladies day.
我得说,公园里的热狗和以前不一样了。
And I must say, the hot dogs out at the park aren't what they ud to be.
我昨天吃了我吃过的最穷的热狗。
I had the poorest hot dog yesterday, I ever had.
梅格还没睡吗?
Is Meg still up?
她睡了一会儿。
She went to bed, a while ago.
我们明天在桥牌俱乐部见。
Well, we'll e her at bridge club tomorrow.
我们刚上完芭蕾课。

本文发布于:2023-06-12 08:13:33,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/935796.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:成为   没有   棒球   找到   击球手   看到   猫王   热度
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图