电影《沉默的羔羊》经典台词

更新时间:2023-06-10 00:36:19 阅读: 评论:0

电影《沉默的羔羊》经典台词
《沉默的羔羊》根据著名小说家哈里斯·托玛斯的同名小说改编的惊悚犯罪片,是20世纪90年代以来深刻反映美国社会犯罪问题的经典之作。今天店铺给大家分享一些《沉默的羔羊》中的经典台词,欢迎大家欣赏!
外语角电影《沉默的羔羊》经典台词
1.Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys all tho tedious sticky fumblings in the back ats while you could only dream of getting all the way to the FBI.
汉尼拔:你知道我是怎么看你的?你拿着不错的包却穿着廉价的鞋,看上去像个乡巴佬。一个整洁干净而强加进一点品味的乡巴佬。良好的营养让你的骨骼生长,可你还是贫穷白人的后代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拼命想摆脱你的口音,纯正的西弗吉尼亚口音。亲爱的,你的父亲是做什么的?他是矿工?他带着羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩们多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽车后座上令人乏味的笨手笨脚……你梦想逃离,去投奔联邦调查局。
2.Clarice Starling: You e a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourlf and tell us what you e, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉丽斯:你看见很多,难道不是吗,博士?为什么不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告诉我们你看到了什么,或许你害怕。
3.Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
汉尼拔:杰克·克劳福德正在工作上帮助你,不是吗?很明显你们彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉丽斯:我从没想过。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you xually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
classical
汉尼拔:你认为杰克·克劳福德想和你上床吗?真的,他有点老,不过你想象过他和你做爱的情景吗?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉丽斯:坦白的说博士,我对那没兴趣,那是麦格斯才能说出的话。
5.Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and hor ranch in Montana. ?
汉尼拔:现在我会聆听。在你父亲被害之后,你成了孤儿,你只有10岁。你去住在表亲的蒙大拿农场里,接着呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.better than a hallelujah
克拉丽斯:一天早晨,我只是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What t you off? You started at what time?
汉尼拔:没那么简单,克拉丽斯。是什么让你出走,什么时候发生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉丽斯:很早,天还没亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
汉尼拔:于是有事发生让你醒来,不是吗?是梦还是别的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noi.
克拉丽斯:我听到奇特的声音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
汉尼拔:是什么?
Clarice Starling: screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
英语四级成绩分布克拉丽斯:是尖叫,一种尖叫,像孩子般的声音。
江宁东山外国语学校Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
restore什么意思
汉尼拔:你做什么了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉丽斯:我下了楼梯走到外面,蹑手蹑脚的来到牲口棚。里面的场景太吓人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you e, Clarice? What did you e?
汉尼拔:你看到了什么?
始祖家族第二季Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.fireflies
克拉丽斯:羔羊们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
汉尼拔:他们在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉丽斯:还有它们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
汉尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confud. They wouldn't run.
克拉丽斯:不。起初我想放掉它们。我打开了门,可它们却不动,只是困惑的站在那,它们不想跑。
妈妈英文
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
汉尼拔:但是你可以,不是吗?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉丽斯:是的,我带走了一只羔羊,拼尽全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
汉尼拔:克拉丽斯,你要去哪?
6.Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he nt me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉丽斯:我不知道,我没有食物和水,天气很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕只救出来一只,
可是……他太重了。当我搭上治安官的车,我还没跑出几英里。农场主很生气,他把我送进波兹曼的路德教会孤儿院,我再没看到过那家农场。
7.Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
汉尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉丽斯?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉丽斯:他们杀了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
汉尼拔:你为什么认为他给他们剥了皮,斯塔琳特工?
时尚的英文
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
汉尼拔:施展一下你聪慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most rial killers keep some sort of trophies from their vic
tims.
克拉丽斯:这让他兴奋。大多连环杀手都会保留一些来自于受害者的纪念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
汉尼拔:我就没有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉丽斯:不对,你把那些都吃了。
电影《沉默的羔羊》剧情简介
克拉丽丝是联邦调查局的见习特工。她所在的城市发生了一系列的命案,凶手是一名专剥女性的皮的变态杀人犯“野牛比尔”,迄今为止,受害的女性已达5人。克拉丽丝的任务是去一所戒备森严的监狱访问精神病专家汉尼拔博士,同他进行面对面的交谈,以此获取罪犯的心理行为资料来帮助破案。
汉尼拔被关在地牢里,他是一位智商极高、思维敏捷但高度变态的中年男子,并且是个食人狂魔,他要求克拉丽丝说出个人经历供自己分析以换取他的协助。虽然克拉丽丝的思维能力完全不是博士的对手,但她却表现出了值得称赞的勇气和诚挚,事实也证明克拉丽丝找对人了。

本文发布于:2023-06-10 00:36:19,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/915373.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

上一篇:四级词汇4500
标签:羔羊   丽斯   发生
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图