Lesson Five
In Icy Water 在有冰的水域
Dialog A: Ice-breaker Assistance
对话1: 破冰援助
M/V Utopia: Skedholm Radio. This is M/V Utopia. My position 55°30′ North 048哥伦布发现的新大陆°40′ West. My destination Skedholm. Do I require ice-breaker assistance to enter? Over.
“乌托邦”船: 斯科德海姆台,我是“乌托邦”船。我船位置是55°30′N,048°40′W免费学习日语。我船目的地是斯科德海姆。我船需要破冰援助方能进入吗?请讲。
Skedholm Radio: Yes, you require ice-breaker assistance. Receiving point is 225°, 10miles from Freya Head. Do not pass receiving point until 1100 hours local time. Out.
bike斯科德海姆台: 对,你船需要破冰援助。会合点是方位225°,距佛里亚·海德10海里处,在当地时间1100时以前不要穿过会合点。完毕。
Dialog B: Ice-breaker in Operation.
对话2: 破冰船在工作
M/V Princess Silva: M/V Nutcracker, This is M/V Princess Silva. Ok. I am following you. I will keep a distance of three cables between vesls. Over.
“丝维亚公主”: “纳特可利克”船,我是“丝维亚公主”船。我正跟随你。我船保持船舶间距3链,请讲。
M/V Nutcracker: M/V Princess Silva. This is M/V Nutcracker. Your place in the convoy is astern of M/V Golden Dove. You will be followed by M/V Fuji Maru. Over.
“纳特可利克”: “丝维亚公主”船,这是“纳特可利克”船,你船在编队中位置是在“金鸽”船之后,“富士丸”船之前,请讲。
M/V Nutcracker: Attention all vesls. Slow down. Shorten the distance to one cable. Proceed along the ice channel. Over.
“纳特可利克”: 各船注意,减速,船间距保持1链,沿着已开的冰上航道航行,请讲。
Dialog C: M/V Nutcracker Finished Work
对话3: “纳特可利克”船结束工作
M/V Nutcracker: M/V Dainty River. This is M/V Nutcracker. Stop your engine immediately. Be ready to cast off towing line. Over.
“纳特可利克”: “雅河”船。这是“纳特可利克”船,你船要立即停车,准备解拖缆。请讲。
M/V Dainty River: M/V Nutcracker. I am stopping my engine immediately. I am ready to cast off my towing line. Over.
“雅河”船: “纳特可利克”船,我船立即停车,我船准备解拖缆。请讲。
M/V Nutcracker: Attention all vesls. Proceed along the ice channel. Follow me. Keep a distance of 120metres between vesls. Over.
“纳特可利克” 所有船注意,沿着已开的航道航行。跟随着我船,船间距离保持120米。请讲。
(One hour later 一小时后)
M/V Nutcracker; Attention all vesls. Ice-breaker assistance is finished. You may proceed now. Out.
“纳特可利克” 所有船注意,破冰援助结束了。你们可以继续航行了。完毕。
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
1. I am fast on ice in position 55°34′N,001°39′E.
我船在55°34′N,001°39′E处封于冰上。
2. I require Ice-breaker assistance to North Harbour.
我船到北港需要破冰援助。
Ice-breaker assistance will arrive at 1100 hours local time.
破冰援助将于当地时间1100时到达。
Ice-breaker assistance will arrive within 1 hour.
破冰援助1小时内到达。
Ice-breaker assistance available only up to latitude 55°51′N longitude 007°31′E.
英语口语考试话题仅仅在55°51′N,007°31′E处才有破冰援助。
3. Ice-breaker assistance suspended until February 1st 1200 local time.
在当地时间2月怎样使记忆力提高1日1200时前破冰援助暂停。
4. Ice-breaker assistance suspended after sunt.
破冰援助日落后暂停。
5. towieIce-breaker assistance suspended until favourable weather conditions.in charge of
在比较适意气候条件来到前破冰援助暂停。
6. verstIce-breaker assistance resumed at 0800 local time.
破冰援助在当地时间0800时恢复。
7. Ice-breaker assistance for convoy will start now.
破冰援助编队护航现在开始。
8. Ice-breaker assistance for convoy will start at 0915 local time.
破冰援助编队护航将于当地时间0915时开始。
9. Stand by on VHF CH16. 守候甚高频16频道。
10. Keep lookout for sound and visual signals.
瞭望视觉和声觉信号。
11. Your place in convoy is number 16. 你船在编队中是第16号。
12. M/V Atlantia will follow you. 你船后面是“亚特兰大”船。
M/V Atlantia will follow me. 我船后面是“亚特兰大”船。
13. You will follow M/V Atlantia. 你船将跟随“亚特兰大”船。
14. Go ahead and follow me. 向前行跟随我船。
Going ahead and following you. 正跟随你船并跟随你船。
15. Do not follow me. 不要跟随我船。
I will not follow you. 我将不跟随你船。
16. Proceed along ice channel. 沿已开航道航行。
初三数学教案17. Increa your speed. 加速。
18. Reduce your speed. 减速。
19. Rever your engine (s). 倒车。
20. Keep a distance of 120metres between vesls.
船舶间保持120米距离。
Keep a distance of 100 cables between vesls.
船舶间保持100链距离。
21. Increa distance between vesls to 200metres.
nsitive船舶间距离增大到200米。
Increa distance between vesls to 150 cables.
船舶间距离增大到150链。
22. Reduce distance between vesls to 100metres.
船舶间距离减至100米。
Adjust intervals between vesls 10 cables.
船舶间距离调整到10链。
23. Stand by for receiving towing line. 准备带拖缆。
24. Stand by for letting go towing line. 准备解拖缆。
25. Switch on bow arch light. 打开前探照灯。
Switch on stern arch light. 打开后探照灯。
26. Stay where you are. 无论你船在何处均停下等待。