穿条纹睡衣的男孩TheBoyintheStripedPajamas(2008)中英..

更新时间:2023-06-08 13:44:48 阅读: 评论:0

没事来看看,说不定能帮到您,页眉推广内容下载后删除即可,谢谢理解^_^
在黑暗的理性到来之前用以丈量童年的是听觉嗅觉以及视觉约翰·贝哲曼穿条纹睡衣的男孩
Move!        Move it!
快!      快!
Move!
快!
Move!
快!
Now!
快!
It's me home.cet6成绩查询时间
我到家了
Bye, Bruno!        Bye, Bruno!
再见布鲁诺!      再见布鲁诺!
Hello, sweetheart.        Mum, what's going on?
你好亲爱的妈妈怎么回事?
We're celebrating.        Celebrating?
我们要庆祝一下庆祝?
Your father's been given a promotion.
你父亲升官了
That means a better job.        I know what promotion is.
就是说工作更好了我知道升官什么意思
So we're having a little party to celebrate.
所以我们要办个小聚会庆祝一下
He's still going to be a soldier though, isn't he?
可他还是一名士兵对吗?
Yes, my lamb. Yes, just a more important one now.
没事来看看,说不定能帮到您,页眉推广内容下载后删除即可,谢谢理解^_^是的小羔羊不过现在地位更高了
There's some even more exciting news,
还有更让人兴奋的好消息
but I think Dad wanted to tell you about that himlf.
我想爸爸会亲自告诉你
Moving? Where to?        To the countryside.
搬家? 去哪里?      乡下
That's miles away. What about Karl and Leon and Martin?
离这儿很远卡尔里昂和马丁他们怎么办?
Sweetheart, I know it's hard,
亲爱的我知道你舍不得
but we're all having to say goodbye
但我们暂时
to our friends for the time being.
得和这里说再见了
Anyway, we'll make new ones where we're going. Won't we?
反正会交到新朋友不是吗?
Of cour you are. You'll make lots of new friends.
那当然了你们会有很多新朋友
Bruno, you can have your friends around
布鲁诺明早走之前
in the morning before we go.
你可以邀请伙伴们来玩玩
Think of it as an adventure, like in one of your books.
就当作是一次探险像你有本书里讲的那样
But this is the best hou ever.
可这是我们住过最好的房子
没事来看看,说不定能帮到您,页眉推广内容下载后删除即可,谢谢理解^_^
Well, you never know.
你怎么知道
The hou we're going to might be even better.
我们要搬去的那座房子也许更好
Dad says it's got a garden.
你爸爸说那里有个花园
Look, the thing is, Bruno, the thing about being a soldier,
听着问题是布鲁诺作为一名士兵
is that life is not so much about choice, it's more about duty,你的人生便不是关乎选择而是关乎责任
so if your country needs you to go somewhere, you go.
如果你的国家派你去某个地方你就得去
Now, of cour, going somewhere el is much easier
当然了如果有家人陪伴同行的话
when you know that your family are so delighted to go with you.去另一个地方也会轻松很多的
Bruno! You're getting bigger every time I e you.
布鲁诺! 每次见到你你都长高了
It's only been a week, Nathalie.
才过了一个礼拜娜塔丽
Well, perhaps it's me that's getting smaller.
jow
也许是我变矮了
So, you two,
你们俩
well, what do you think of all this? Moving out of Berlin?
觉得怎么样? 要离开柏林了?
Well, Mummy and Daddy say it's a good thing,
爸妈说这是件好事
没事来看看,说不定能帮到您,页眉推广内容下载后删除即可,谢谢理解^_^
so I suppo it must be.
所以我觉得错不了
Children, be angels, will you? Pass some food around.
孩子们去帮帮忙好么? 递些吃的给大家
Heil Hitler!
希特勒万岁!
Congratulations.
恭喜
Doesn't he look wonderful?        Absolutely.
他看上去很棒吧?      当然
I'm so proud of you, my boy.
hypers我真为你感到自豪孩子
conversationalist
Oh, dear. I sometimes wonder if this is all down to me,
哦亲爱的我有时想这是不是我一手造成的
making you tho costumes
打小我就给你做
for your little plays when you were tiny.
各式各样的戏服
You ud to adore all that dressing up.       
你那时就很喜欢盛装登场娜塔丽...
Does it still make you feel special, Ralf dear?
现在还觉得高人一等吧亲爱的拉尔夫?
The uniform and what it stands for?
穿着这硬挺的衣服想着它的涵义?
Mother, it's a party. Let's not spoil things.geocaching
母亲今天是聚会别坏了大家的心情
Me, spoil things?
没事来看看,说不定能帮到您,页眉推广内容下载后删除即可,谢谢理解^_^我坏大家心情?
You should be careful.
sssr您该小心点
Airing your views so publicly could land you in trouble.
在公众场合这样口无遮拦会惹上麻烦的
You know that.chaz bono
您也知道
So, how long are we losing you for, my boy?
那么你们要离开多久孩子?
Until the war is won, I would think.
学习兴趣直到我们赢得战争
Well, not so long then.
那不会太久了
* You've got to smile when you say goodbye *
* 道别之际请点亮笑容 *
* You've got to smile as the days go by *
* 扬起嘴角看岁月峥嵘 *pictures是什么意思
* And all the time that gone away I'm thinking of you *
* 光阴一去不返你却难以忘怀 *
业余爱好英文* I'll write and say from day to day how much I love you *
* 我将夜夜书写对你的依赖 *
* You've got to smile when you say goodbye *
* 道别之际请点亮笑容 *
* You've got to smile when the clouds roll by *
* 云卷云舒也不要伤痛 *
* So till we meet again, it takes here we all and then *
* 在说再见之前记住我的侧脸 *

本文发布于:2023-06-08 13:44:48,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/902971.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   关乎   衣服
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图