英文散文诗心之所需

更新时间:2023-06-07 20:53:53 阅读: 评论:0

xunlai资深文学爱好者、拥有超美英音的抖森Tom Hiddleston又来为你朗读诗歌啦~这回是美国诗人Max Ehrmann be cruel to be kind1927所写的散文诗《心之所需》(Desiderata),整首诗仿佛“处世良言”,表达了作者对生活的热爱与理解,同时劝谏世人要愉快地活着。正如诗歌中所描述的一样:“With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. (尽管世间难免有欺骗、苦役和破碎的梦,但这个世界依然美丽。)”

这首诗神奇之处在于,无论你遇到什么忧愁,几乎都可以在某几句中找到慰藉。配合抖森的温柔嗓音,更有治愈功效~ 
《Desiderata》原文
现在进行时讲解Go placidly amid the noi and the haste, 
在喧嚣与躁动中平静前行,
and remember what peace there may be in silence. 
勿忘寂静中何等安宁。
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.在不放弃原则的基础上,尽量与所有人为善。
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, 
平静明晰地阐述自己的观点,也要听听他人的看法,
even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
即便是无知或无趣之人,也有属于他们自己的故事。
Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexations to the spirit. 
尽量回避吵闹与咄咄逼人之人,他们只会给精神徒增烦恼。
If you compare yourlf with others, you may become vain or bitter, 
如果你总与他人比较,要么徒劳无功,要么愤懑苦涩。kindred
for always there will be greater and lesr persons than yourlf.
因为这世上总有人比你好,也总有人比你糟。
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. 
享受自己的成就与计划。
全国大学生英语竞赛c类Keep interested in your own career, however humble; 
对自己的事业保持兴趣,无论你的职业有多么平凡。
it is a real posssion in the changing fortunes of time.
时运跌宕起伏,事业握在手中。
Exerci caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. 
金钱相关的事要小心处理,因为这世界充满骗局。
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; 
但不要因此忽视世间的美德。
many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.
很多人追求崇高的道德,平凡生活中处处可见真正的英雄。
总理翻译Be yourlf. 
做自己就好。
Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; hentaikey
尤其不要佯装真情。也别对爱灰心丧气。
for in the face of all aridity and dinchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.
尽管世界荒芜,现实荒凉,唯有爱如绿草常青。
Take kindly the counl of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
坦然接受岁月的磨砺,从容告别青春的活力。
cowbone
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. 
培养坚强的精神,以应对突如其来的不幸。
But do not distress yourlf with dark imaginings. 
但不要胡思乱想,给自己徒增烦恼。
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
恐惧时长只是因为疲劳和寂寞。
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourlf. 
在良好自律的基础上,善待自己。
You are a child of the univer no less than the trees and the stars;
你是宇宙的孩子,正如树木与星辰。
you have a right to be here.
你有存在的权利
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the univer is unfolding as it should. 
无论你能否看清,宇宙在以它注定的方式展开
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
故而要与神和解,无论他在你心中是何模样。
And whatever your labors and aspirations, 
无论你为何奔忙,有何企望,
in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. 
在这噪杂混乱的生活中,要守住灵魂的安宁。
直播课程的平台With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. 
尽管世间难免有欺骗、苦役和破碎的梦,但这个世界依然美丽。
belcherBe cheerful. Strive to be happy.
高兴点。努力获得快乐。

本文发布于:2023-06-07 20:53:53,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/896883.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:世界   正如   生活   精神   基础   宇宙   欺骗   治愈
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图