德雷尔一家 第四季 第二集 (中英对照)

更新时间:2023-05-26 17:56:18 阅读: 评论:0

德雷尔一家人(第四季 第二集)
The Durrells Season 4 Series 2
开篇对白中英对照
你的包裹
Oh, parcel.
我的裁缝贾克韦先生给我寄的好东西
Riches from my tailor, Mr Jakeways.部长竞选稿
我第一次看到达芙妮和她孩子在一起
I saw Daphne with her baby for the first time.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
我想有个自己的家庭
I want my own family.
我20了 正是适合组建家庭的年龄
I'm 20, that's a good age to start.
并不是的
It isn't really.
你都没有投票权 而且你才有...
You can't even vote and you'
有多少积蓄
well, how much money?
你指经济上
In financial terms?
不是钱 难道是香蕉吗
NO, in bananas.
作为一个正值盛年的男人 我准备好了
Well, as a man in my prime, I'm ready.
小牛一岁就成年了
Bulls start at the age of one.
可你不是只牛 你得帮我运营旅馆
Well, you're not a bull, you help run a guesthou.
拉里不在 我需要你的帮忙
And I need you here while Larry's gone.
玛戈也说她要离开
And Margo say she will leave soon.
什么 太荒唐了
What? Well, that's absurd.
简直像把痴傻的小猫崽放到原始森林里一样cryonmyshoulder
That's like releasing a dotty kitten into the jungle.
这就是为什么她想走
And that's why she wants to go
因为你把她当傻瓜看
becau you think she' a clot.
我才没有当她是傻瓜
I don't think she's a clot!
只是她还没准备好去面对
She's just not ready for the real world
现实世界中正常的人际交往
of normal human interaction.
鲁格勒斯雅 求你了 回家吧
Lugaretzia, plea ,go home.
那我回家
I go home.
回家让你可怜的背
Go home and rest your bad back
还是屁股什么的好好歇歇吧
or your bottom or whatever it is.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
瘌蛤蟆先生知道你穿了他的衣服吗
Does Mr. Toad know you have his clothes?
路易莎 我爱你的无情
Louisa, I love your cruelty.
很不错
Well, that's good
还有更多没展现呢
there's plenty more where that came from.
马丁在我手上拉了屎 不过是我的错
Martin crapped on me. My fault.
你就是杜雷尔夫人了吧
You must be Mrs Durrells.
你可很受好评啊
You come highly recommended.
是吗 真好
Ah, well,how nice.
我其实叫德雷尔
Durrell,in fact.
有给我的房间吗
Do you have a room for me?
有的 顶层的豪华阁楼
I do. The penthou on the top floor.
这是什么地方 该死的动物园吗
What is this, a ruddy zoo?
我也这么觉得
Yes,I suppo it is.
别和他调情
Don't get romantic with him.
他不是你喜欢的类型
He's not your type.
正片对白  中英对照
上校也喜欢枪
发音字典The Colonel loves guns
你俩会相处得很好的 莱斯利
so you two will get on well, Leslie.石家庄平面设计培训
我已经不玩枪了
In fact, I've moved on from shooting.
不过真挺壮观啊
Although that is quite something.
玛戈走了 很抱歉上面有屎
Margo's gone. Sorry about the poo.
亲爱的妈妈 我知道你一直想我留下来
'Dear Mother, I know you'd try to make me stay.
我就偷拿了一些私房钱
so I've been smuggling out my posssions.
在科孚找了一个秘密居所
I'll be at a cret location in Corfu.
等我安定下来 我会再联络你们的
I'll be in touch when ttled.
玛戈去哪里了
Where's Margo gone?
她没写
She won't say.
这可太糟了
Well,this is terrible.
我们得搜查整个岛
We must arch the island.
别 我们小时候都会离家出走嘛
No! We all run off when we're nippers
- 她多大了 - 才18岁
- How old is she? - 18.
也是时候让她走了
Well, it's time she left then.
没事的
Yes, it'll be all right.
这是对她好
Do her good.
你已尽到了你的职责
Your job's done.
你们男人懂什么
What do all you men know?
我很伤心 无论是作为一位母亲
sad as a mother
还是一个女人
as a woman.
总之 我觉得我的孩子们都反天了
frankly, I'm feeling outnumbered.
我跑到上面...结果抓住了一个自己人
炭化
Then I went over the top and ...copped a Blighty.
你说啥
What?
他曾在伊普尔打仗受伤 然后被送回国
He fought at Ypres and was invalided home.
裆部全是弹片
Still got a crotch full of shrapnel.
我也不能把磁铁放屋里
I can't have magnets in the hou.
路易莎不想听见 裆部 这词
Louisa doesn't want to hear the word "crotch".
没事 我很清楚那是什么
No, it's fine, I am familiar with the concept.
我不该总唠唠叨叨说着战争
Well, don't let me harp on about the war
或者我继续说
or should I?
别说了
No.
我在博斯普鲁斯海峡被刺刀
The time I got a bayonet up my jacksie
扎进屁股的经历 有人想听吗
in the Bosphorus, anyone?
我以为你喜欢战争
I thought you liked war.
没疯的人都不会喜欢战争
Nobody sane likes war.
我相信的是去保护所爱之人
I believe in protecting one's loved ones
如果很幸运能找到这爱人
if one's lucky enough to have any.
显然 德国佬还在耍他们的旧把戏overas
Well, the Hun are up to their old tricks clearly.
上次我没杀够
I didn't kill enough last time
奥地利沦陷了 谁会是下一个
Austria's gone, who's next?
我决定餐桌上禁止谈论战争
I've decided there won't be a new war.
真是好姑娘
Good girl.
exciting
有点过于自来熟了itemize
Little bit over familiar.
我在这都几个月了 我才可以这样说
I've been here for months, I've earned it.
我们的关系很融洽
We have a super rapport.
总之 我最近离开了军队
Anyway, I've recently left the army
现在我更想把精力放在打猎上
and I'd rather like to try my hand at hunting.
不 别做这事
oh no, don't do that.
为什么不
why not?
只有蠢货才以屠杀动物为乐
Only an idiot would kill an animal for fun.
我很肯定你不是个蠢货
And I'm sure you're not an idiot.
杰瑞 别对付费的客人这么没礼貌
Gerry, don't be rude to our paying guests.february是什么意思
你的家庭
Your family

本文发布于:2023-05-26 17:56:18,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/786085.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:孩子   战争   作为   裆部
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图