片名:第六感生死恋
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
拜托拜托别担心
safari是什么意思
Plea. Plea. Don't worry. Don't worry.
这里一团糟
It's utter chaos around here.
我害怕时间不够
And I'm terrified that we're running out of time. 我要求太高了吗
Am I trying to be too perfect?
- 但我希望能精致 - 我们也是
- Oh, but I want it to be so exquisite. - So do we. 但别太讲究
But we're trying to be too exquisite.
为什么不力求做到最好呢
Why not aim for the stars?
- 早上好 - 早上好南开大学考研成绩查询
- Good morning. - Good morning.
我们需要装饰一些花
We do need some answers on the flowers.
对种鸢尾花
Yes, freesia, freesia.
种满鸢尾花爸爸喜欢鸢尾花
Everywhere freesia. Daddy loves freesia.羡慕英文
早上好哈啰嗨
Good morning. Good morning. on. Hello. Hi.
- 灯光呢 - 灯光
- Lights? - Lights.
不要太亮也别太暗
Not too bright and not too dark.
我要明亮的橙黄色
I'm looking for a saffron glow,
20年代的茶舞气氛
sort of tea dance '20S.
如果食物是散文
If food is the pro of a party,
灯光就是诗addictive
then lights are its poetry.
没错如果食物是散文灯光就是诗
It works. If food is the pro of a party, lights are its poetry.
dr什么意思我喜欢into
I like that.
音乐是爱的食物演奏吧我快疯了
If music were the food of love, play on. I'm going out of my mind.
早上好帕里什先生
Good morning, Mr. Parrish.
你觉得怎样海伦
What do you think of all this, Helen?
一定会很美
It's gonna be beautiful.
艾莉森说总统会来
And Allison says the President may come.
总统有比来我生日派对更重要的事
The President's got better things to do than come to my birthday party.
有什么事
Like What?
- 爸爸你有空吗 - 早艾莉森
- Daddy? Do you have a minute? - Good morning, Allison.
有点忙要进城里
Not much more. Big day in the big city.
- 有什么事吗 - 烟火新构想
- What's on your mind? - Fireworks. Update.
把65的数字装饰在船上
We are constructing the number 65 on the barge.
弓箭手从纽帕兹州立学院射出火箭
Archers from the State College of New Paltz will shoot flaming arrows at it. 引燃烟火
When it catches fire,
就像维京人的葬礼
it will give us the effect of a Viking funeral,
但完全不哀戚
but with none of the morbidity.spiralling
哈德逊河管理部门说为了你
The Hudson River authority says that for you,
他们会特许的
they'll make a special dispensation.
但要支付加班费给波基普西市消防队
But, of cour, there will be an overtime bill for the Poughkeepsie Fire Department. 你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
好或不好
Good? No good?
艾莉森我信任你你决定
Allison, I trust you. This is your thing.
但是是你过生日我不爱弓箭我会紧张
But it's your birthday. I hate arrows. They make me nervous.
早爸
Good morning, Dad.
早宝贝
Good morning, honey.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
你是"宝贝" 我是"艾莉森"
You're "Honey." I'm "Allison."
对了爸
Oh, Dad,
德鲁搭直升机两分钟后就到
Drew called from the helicopter, and they're still two minutes away.
德鲁在飞机上
Drew's aboard?
他想要和你一起搭回城里
He wanted to ride back down with you.
英语小故事带翻译你何不坐下放轻松吃点早餐cuban missile crisis
So why don't you sit down, relax, and get some food in that flat tummy of yours.
- 你要一起来吗 - 不
- Are you coming? - No.
你有病人要照顾我要招呼三个厨师
You've got patients to attend to. I've got three hysterical chefs,
一个喜欢松露一个讨厌
one of whom loves truffles, the other one hates truffles,
另一个则连听都没听过
and the third one doesn't even know what truffles are.
- 我讨厌宴会 - 爸放心
- I hate parties. - But, Daddy, calm down.
你会喜欢的我保证
You're gonna love it. I swear.
在地球上活了65年不是已经够了
Isn't it enough to be on the Earth for 65 years
何必要被提醒呢
without having to be reminded of it?
不是
No.
transcendentalism放轻松好吗今天你有重要的事
Will you relax? I know it's a big deal day.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
德鲁说的
Drew told me.
他什么都告诉你
Does he tell you everything?
我希望是
I hope so.
你喜欢他不是吗
You like him, don't you?
对
Yep,
我想是吧
I guess so.
- 我不想干涉但... - 那就别说
- I don't want to interfere, - Then don't.
德鲁来了
Well, here comes our boy now.
走吧
Shall we?
好
Okay.
嗨美女
Hello, beautiful.
早德鲁谢谢赶来
Good morning, Drew. Thanks for coming up.
重要日子总要先做好准备
Well, big day. Wanted to line up a few ducks before kickoff. 有什么想法和更新吗
Any thoughts, last minute refinements, variations, anything? 想法没有我昨晚听到一个声音
Thoughts, no. I did hear a voice last night.
- 声音 - 睡梦中
- A voice? - In my sleep.
说什么
What'd it say?
"是的"
"Yes."
赞同这交易
Yes to the deal?
也许是谁知道
Maybe. Who knows?
也许只是想像的
You know how voices are.
谢谢狄莉亚
I thank you, Delia.
走吧狄莉亚你的笔
Okay, let's go. Delia, your pen.
- 嗨比尔你好吗 - 早昆斯
- Hi, Bill. How you doing? - Morning, Quince.
我很好你呢
I'm doing great, and you?
好极了
Oh, I'm great.
今天是大日子
This is it, "B-day."
什么抱歉
Huh? Sorry.
邦特科日我们要搞定大约翰
Bontecou day. We're gonna clo with Big John.
比尔你看起来好笃定
Look at you, Bill. You're all cool as a cat.
邦特科可能紧张死了
Over at Bontecou's, I'll bet he's just shitting in his pants. 记得今晚在爸爸家开会
Remember, everybody, big meeting tonight at Daddy's. 晚餐你也来德鲁
Dinner. You, too, Drew.
有很多要讨论的
We have lots of loo ends.
不会又是我的生日吧
Not my birthday again?
你只过一次65岁生日爸
You're only 65 once, Dad.
谢天谢地我们走吧
Thank God. Now let's get the day started.