《神探夏洛克》第一季3集英汉对照台词

更新时间:2023-05-23 19:34:46 阅读: 评论:0

1明斯克 白俄罗斯
Minsk Belarus
2从头开始 源源本本告诉我
Just tell me what happened from the beginning.
3(东欧口音)我们去泡吧
We had been to a bar,
4酒吧不错 我开始和一个女招待搭讪
nice place, and, er, I got chatting with one of the waitress,
5凯伦她很不高兴 后来回到酒店
and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel,
6我们吵起来 打了一架
we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.
7她老是讽刺我 说我不似个真爷们
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
8不"是"个真爷们
Wasn't a real man.
9什么?      "不是" 你说的"不似"
What?        It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".
10接着说
Go on.
peta11然后 我也不知怎么回事
hen I don't know how it happened,
12
突然我手里就多了把刀
but suddenly there's a knife in
13我老爹是个屠户 所以我会使刀
..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives.
14他叫我们肢解野兽      "教"
He learned us how to cut up a beast.        Taught.
15什么?      "教"你们肢解野兽
What?        Taught you how to cut up a beast.
16嗯 反正 我就动作了
Yeah, well, then I done it.
17"动手"      动手 捅了她
Did it.        Did it! Stabbed her,
18一刀一刀又一刀 等我低头看 她经已...
over and over and over, and I looked down, and she
19"已经"
..
20不会东了
..moving no more.
21"不会动了"年末结转
Any more.
22老天 我真不知道怎么回事
God help me, I dunno how it happened,
23但这是意外 我发誓
but it was an accident, I swear.
24你一定得帮我 福尔摩斯先生
You've got to help me, Mr Holmes!
25人人都说你是最棒的
Everyone says you're the best.
26没有你...
27我会为这个被挂的
I'll get hung for this.
28不不 贝维克先生 不会的
No, no, Mr Bewick, not at all.
29绞死倒是会的
Hanged, yes.
-==破烂熊乐园倾情奉献==-
本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业用途训诫是什么意思
神探夏洛克 第一季第3集
翻译:tpring 人鱼心台大叉 LOVEKEICO
校对:tpring
时间轴:忍不住XE的60 浅浅
33致命游戏
34你他妈的在干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?!
35无聊      什么?
Bored.        What?!
36无聊      别...
琵琶培训>leggings
Bored!        No...
37无聊
Bored!
38无聊啊
Bored!
39真不知道如今的犯罪阶层都怎么了
Don't know what's got into the criminal class.
40幸好我不是其中一员
Good job I'm not one of them.
41所以你拿墙出气?
So you take it out on the wall?
42墙自找的
The wall had it coming.
43俄罗斯那案子呢?      白俄罗斯
What about that Russian ca?      Belarus?
44老一套家庭情杀 浪费我时间
Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time.
45好可惜哦
Oh, shame(!)
46家里有吃的没? 我饿死了
Anything in? I'm starving.
47我草...
Oh, f...
48有个人头
There's a head.
49砍掉的人头      我就要茶 谢谢
A vered head!        Just tea for me, thanks.
50不 冰箱里有个人头      嗯?
No, there's a head in the fridge.        Yes?
51是人头喂      唉 我还能
A bloody head!        Well, where el
52放在哪呢?你不介意的吧?
I suppod to put it? You don't mind, do you?
53呃...      从巴兹医学院太平间拿来的
        Got it from Barts morgue.
54我在测量人死后唾液的凝结速度
I'm measuring the coagulation of saliva after death.
55我看见你写的出租司机案了
I e you've written up the taxi driver ca.
56呃 对
Er...yes.
57"粉色的研究"
A Study In Pink.
58真好听wocao
Nice.
59你知道 粉红女郎 粉红箱子
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink ca,
60粉红手机 全是粉红 你喜欢吗?
pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
61呃 不喜欢      为什么? 我以为你会得意呢
Um...no.        Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
62得意? "夏洛克能瞬间看穿一切人和事"
英国卫生大臣辞职Flattered?! "Sherlock es through everything and everyone in conds.
63"然而神奇的是 他同时也在某些方面"
"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is
64"极其无知"
"about some things."
65等等 我不是说...
Hang on, I didn't
66哦 你这个"极其无知"是夸我来的
Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way(!)
67听着 我不在乎谁是首相或者...
Look, it doesn't matter to me who's Prime
68我知道      谁和谁有奸情
I know.        ..who's sleeping
ef英语69地球是否绕着太阳转
Whether the Earth goes round the sun.
70又是这个 这不重要
That again! It's not important!
71不重要...
?!
72这是小学知识 你怎能不知道?
It's primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
73就算知道过 我也删除了
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
74删除了?
Deleted it?
75你看 这是我的硬盘 唯一合理做法是
Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes n
76只存进有用的东西 真正有用的
to put things in there that are uful. REALLY uful.
77普通人总在脑子里塞满垃圾
Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.
78有用的信息都找不到了 明白?
That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you e?
79可这是太阳系的问题啊
But it's the solar system!
80拜托 有什么意义?lotof
Oh, hell! What does that matter?!
81我们绕太阳转 要是改成绕月亮转
So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon,
82或者像小熊一样绕着花园转圈
or round and round the garden like a teddy bear,
83不也一样吗
it wouldn't make any difference!
84对我唯一重要的是工作
All that matters to me is the work!
85没有工作 我脑子都要锈了
Without that, my brain rots!
86写进你博客里去 或者行行好
Put that in your blog! Or, better still,
87别再拿你的高见折磨全世界了
stop inflicting your opinions on the world!

本文发布于:2023-05-23 19:34:46,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/749014.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   有用   脑子   脑子里   唾液   口音   先生   花园
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图