107 The One With the Blackout纽约大停电
[Scene: Central Perk, Rachel is introducing Phoebe, who is playing her guitar for the crowd.]定语从句专项练习
Rachel: Everybody? Shh, shhh. Central Perk is proud to prent the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay.
各位请安静,中央公园很荣幸为各位介绍…菲比小姐的音乐
(applau)
Phoebe: Hi. Um, I want to start with a song thats about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is all about. OK, here we go. (plays a chord, then the lights go out) OK, thank you very much.
国民教育是什么意思
首先我想从一首.. 有关顿悟人生那一刻的歌……开始,开始罗... 非常感谢
[Scene: The ATM vestibule of a bank, Chandler is inside. The lights go out, and he realizes
he is trapped inside.]
Chandler: Oh, great. This
(Chandler es that there is a gorgeous model inside the vestibule with him. He makes a gesture of quiet exuberance.)
Opening Credits
年复一年的意思[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Monica is on the phone with her mother. Phoebe, Rachel, and Ross are there.]
Rachel: Wow, this is so cool, you guys. The entire city is blacked out!
这简直是酷毙了 纽约大停电
Monica: Mom says it's all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on.
我妈说是整个布鲁克林,外加部份曼哈顿和皇后区,不知何时恢复电力
Rachel: Wow, you guys, this is big.
这可真是大停电
Monica: (into phone) Pants and a sweater? Why, mom? Who am I gonna meet in a blackout? Power company guys? Eligible looters? Could we talk about this later? OK. (hangs up)
-裤子和毛衣,为什么,妈? 停电我能去见谁? 电力公司的人? 单身的趁火打劫之徒,-以后再聊,好吗?
Phoebe: Can I borrow the phone? I want to call my apartment and check on my grandma. (to Monica) What's my number?
电话能借我吗? 我想打回住处 确定我祖母是否安好,等等,我的电话几号?
(Monica and Rachel look at Phoebe strangely.)
Phoebe: Well, I never call me.
我从未打电话给自己过
[Scene: ATM vestibule, Jill Goodacre is on the cellular phone. Chandler's thoughts are in italics.]
Chandler: Oh my God, it's that Victoria's Secret model. something Goodacre.
天啊,是她 维多利亚的秘密(内衣品牌)的模特儿
Jill: (on phone) Hi Mom, it's Jill.
妈,我是洁儿
Chandler: She's right, it's Jill. Jill Goodacre. Oh my God. I am trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre! (pau) Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium. Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!
没错,洁儿 洁儿.古亚克.天哪! 没想到我和洁儿.古亚克同时被困在提款机室,是小室还是
英语翻译器正厅? 那才是值得注意的对象,笨蛋
Jill: (on phone) Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank, in an ATM vestibule.
对,我没事只是被困在银行提款机室
Chandler: Jill I'm going with vestibule.
洁儿说小室? 那我也说小室
Jill: (on phone) I'm fine. No, I'm I don't know, some guy.
我没事,不,旁边有人,我不认识,某人
付娜
Chandler: Oh! Some guy. Some guy. 'Hey Jill, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy.
某人?行,某人,洁儿,我昨晚看见你和某人在一起,没错,他是某人.
(Chandler strides proudly acRoss the vestibule and Jill stares at him.)
[Scene: Monica's apartment, Joey enters with a menorah, the candles lit.]
翻译网站Joey: Hi everyone.
Ross: And officiating at tonight's blackout, is Rabbi Tribbiani.
今晚主持停电晚会的 是崔比安尼拉此
not really
Joey: Well, Chandler's old roomate was Jewish, and the are the only candles we have, so... Happy Chanukah, everyone.
television作文钱德的老室友是个犹太人 我们只剩这些蜡烛,祝各位光明节快乐
Phoebe: (at window) Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
瞧,丑陋裸男点燃点几根蜡烛reading literature
(They all look at the window, gRosd out, then flinch in pain.)
Rachel: That had to hurt!
英语三级答案一定很痛
[Scene: ATM vestibule.]
Chandler: Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile!
已过了14分30秒…你却连一字也没说,争气点,打破沈闷,微笑
(Chandler smiles at her, she smiles back sweetly.)