Better call Saul S1E1
kone1、 Finnish 比较容易混淆,但台词中出现了,就简单记下来,是芬兰语的意思。
哈利波特7在线阅读2、 He has been working on effect of electromagnetic fields on zebra fish.
中文意思:他一直都在研究电磁场对斑马鱼的作用
Zebra fish:斑马鱼
Effect of sth on sth:某物1对某物预订单2的作用
日语初次见面怎么说3、 Go, reimbur yourlf:
西安工业大学教务处酬劳下你自己(拿去!)
4、 I don’t expect you to go out of pocket.
我没想过让你自己掏腰包。
5、 灵巧的手指You look peaked.
你看上去很憔悴
6、 You’ve got to cash out.
你得撤资。
tomorrow是什么意思7、 You know I’m going to beat this.
你知道我一定会挺过去。
8、 You proceed from fal principles and your argument is built on quicksand.
你是在从错误的原理中推论,并且你的论点基础不稳
9、 In order to pay out my share, suppo my partners are forced to liquidate the firm.
为支付我的份额,假使我的合伙人需要清算公司。。
10、 My clients are out in the cold and my cas are scattered to the wind.
ushered我的客户被扫地出门,我的案子也都要玩完。
11、 What happens to the cronies in your mailrooms?
那么你的邮件收发室的那些密友怎么办?
12、 Your friends, a promising career, over and done with.
你的那个朋友,本来有大好前途,现在也要玩完。美国派4 美国重逢
traceability13、 All the more reason not to tear it down just for a little bit of cash.
所以更加没有必要为了一点小钱而毁了一切。
14、 I’m going to under.
我快完蛋了
15、 I might as well head down to skid row and ll plasma.
我还不如去平民窟那里卖血(赚得多)
16、 Money is beside the point.
钱不是问题