the big bang theory S2E5

更新时间:2023-05-14 07:00:17 阅读: 评论:0

早上好啊 Leonard
Good morning,Leonard.
PotteryBarn 美国时尚家居购物中心
今天上班路上我们顺便去下陶器坊吧
Yeah. we're gonna have to stop by Pottery Barn on the way to work.
我买了些星战床单 但实在是望而生畏
I bought the Star Wars sheets,but they turned out to be much too stimulating
晚上老是睡不好
to be compatible with a good night's sleep.
我讨厌达斯·维达那样瞪着我
I don't like the way Darth Vader stares at me.
我今天不上班
I'm not going to work.
噢 你的事业不过是停滞了几年时光
Oh,just becau your career's been stagnant for a few years,
没理由现在就放弃啊
that's no reason to give up.
Sheldon 我整晚都在用新自由电子激光仪
Sheldon,I was up all night using the new free-electron lar
做我的X光衍射实验
for my X-ray diffraction experiment.
你不小心被激光灼伤了视网膜?
Did the lar accidentally burn out your retinas?
- 没有 - 那你还是能开车的 走吧
- No. - Then you can drive. Let's go.
我不是已经说了我整晚都在工作 你得自己另行安排嘛
Didn't I tell you I'd be working nights and that you'd have to make other arrangements?
品色- 说了呀 - 那还要怎样?
- You did. - And?
可我不
I didn't.
快走吧
Let's go.
晚安 Sheldon
Good night,Sheldon.
四级怎么算分那我要怎么去上班呢?
But how am I going to get to work?
- 坐公车咯 - 我可不能再去坐公车了
- Take the bus. - I can't take the bus anymore.
都没有安全带的说 还不让你用 蹦极绳把自己拴在椅子上
They don't have at belts,and they won't let you latch yourlf to the at with bungee cords.
你试过把自己栓椅子上?
You tried to latch yourlf to the at with bungee cords?
试算啥 我都成功了呢
I didn't try. I succeeded.福尔摩斯 基本演绎法
可不知咋的 吓着其他乘客了 然后我就被赶下车了
But for some reason,it alarmed the other pasngers and I was asked to de-bus.
诱惑是什么意思
你这么大人了 会有办法的
Oh,you're a big boy. You'll figure it out.
别总拿我当小孩嘛
Don't talk to me like I'm a child.
广州版小学英语带我去退了那些星战床单啦
Now,take me to return my Star Wars sheets!
Penny? Penny? Penny?
iceland
Penny? Penny? Penny?
Sheldon 什么事?
Sheldon. What is it?
Leonard睡着了
Leonard's asleep.
- 谢谢你的及时报告 - 不 等等
- Thanks for the update. - No. Wait.
你得开车送我去上班
You have to drive me to work.
我没这义务吧
Yeah,I really don't think I do.
可我不会开车 又不能坐公车
But I don't drive,and I can't take the bus.
亲爱的 只要你不干绑蹦极带的傻事 你不会有事的 明白吗?
Honey,you'll be fine as long as you don't do that bungee cord thing,okay?
Penny
Penny.
前阵子你不是说我们是朋友么?
Didn't you recently state that you and I are friends?
是啊 Sheldon 我们是朋友
Yes,Sheldon. We are friends.
那我就据此援引下我所理解的 作为友谊誓约必不可少的部分
Then I hereby invoke what I'm given to understand is an integral part of the implied covenant of
friendship.
帮助
The favor.
噢 亲爱的上帝啊
Oh,dear God.
真抱歉 打断你做晨间祷告了
I'm sorry,I didn't realize I was interrupting your morning prayers.
aisan等你完了我们就走
When you're done,we'll go.
多谢你开车送我
Thank you for driving me to work.
Sheldon 今天我可是歇班的
You know this is my day off,Sheldon.
噢 那好哇 我没耽误你什么事
Oh,good. I'm not keeping you from anything.
"检查引擎"的灯亮着呢
Your "check engine" light is on.
基本上 它的意思是要让你 检查引擎
Typically that's an indicator to,you know,check your engine.
新托福真题
没事的 都已经亮了有一个月了
It's fine. It's been on for,like,a month.
歌舞青春1中的歌曲好吧 那这么说来 你就更得去...
Well,actually,that would be all the more
检查一下引擎了
you know,check your engine.
Sheldon 没事的
Sheldon,it's fine.
要真没事的话 灯干嘛还亮着
If it were fine,the light wouldn't be on.
生产商装这个指示灯的目的 不就是在出问题的时候提醒你嘛
That's why the manufacturer installed that light,to let you know it's not fine.
大概是灯坏了吧
Maybe the light's broken.
有没有"检查'检查引擎灯'指示灯"?
Is there a "check the 'check engine light' light"?
啥?
What?
有研究表明 在开车的时候
Studies have shown that performing tasks such as eating,
吃东西 打手机 或者喝咖啡等等 都会对降低人的反应敏捷度
talking on a cell phone or drinking coffee while driving reduces one's reaction time
就和喝了一盎司酒一样
by the same factor as an ounce of alcohol.
你喝酒了吗?
Do you have any alcohol?
- 当然没有 - 太糟了
- Of cour not. - Too bad.
你要从Euclid大道走?
You're going up Euclid Avenue?
Leonard通常走Los Robles大道
Leonard takes Los Robles Avenue.
Leonard真行啊
Well,good for Leonard.
Euclid大道直线距离是短点 可路上有减速带啊
Euclid Avenue is shorter as the crow flies,but it has speed bumps,
点对点的行车时间就显著增加 这样一来就不算高效了
which appreciably increa point-to-point drive time,making it the less efficient choice.
不过方向盘在你手里
But you have the conn.
当然 如果你通过减速带时不减速
Of cour,if you're not going to slow down fothe speed bumps,
我收回我之前的话
I withdraw my previous objection.
问你个有意思的问题
Here's a fun question.
你知道最常见的街名是啥吗?
Do you know what the most common street name is?
- 不知道 - 答案很狡猾噢
- No. - The answer's tricky.
是第二大街
It's Second Street.
吸血鬼日记第一季3大多数人都会认为是第一大街 但在大多数城里
You e,you'd think it would be First Street,but in most towns,
第一大街最终都会被重新命名
First Street eventually gets renamed to something el.

本文发布于:2023-05-14 07:00:17,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/624133.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:开车   检查   引擎   理解   青春   停滞   意思
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图