The Vampire Diaries 吸血鬼日记第一季19集中英双语剧本

更新时间:2023-05-13 22:51:40 阅读: 评论:0

看吸血鬼日记学英语第一季19集:Miss Mystic Falls
-Stefan: For over a century I have lived in cret,
century: 世纪 cret: 秘密
一个世纪以来,我都秘密地生活着。
until now. I know the risks, but I have to know her.
until: 直到…时 risk: 危险 have to: 必须
我知道这很危险,但我必须要认识她。
-John: As a founding family member,
founding: 创始的 member: 成员
作为创始家庭的成员之一,
I find it's my duty to report some very distressing news.
duty: 责任,义务 report: 报告,通知 distressing: 令人苦恼的
我觉得有义务告知大家些坏消息。
-Damon: He's a Gilbert?
他也是姓Gilbert的?
-Sheriff: Elena's uncle.
Elena的叔叔。
新年快乐英语-Pearl: Mayor Lockwood, is it?
是Lockwood镇长吗?
My name Is pearl. Hi.
我是Pearl,你好。
This is my daughter Anna.
这是我女儿Anna。
-Jeremy: Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
vampire: 吸血鬼
或许真的有吸血鬼存在。
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
be different from: 和……不一样
他们只是和我们通常想的不一样罢了。
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
blood: 血
你难道晕血么,Anna?
-Sheriff: The coroner's office has officially ruled Vicki Donovan’s death a drug overdo.
coroner: 验尸官 officially: 正式地 rule: 裁决,判定 drug: 毒品 overdo: 过度剂量
验尸官已经正式确认,Vicki Donovan死于吸毒过量。
-Jeremy: I don't think it was an overdo.
我不认为是吸毒过量。
-Elena: Jer, just Let It go, ok?
Jer,别追究了,好吗?
-Jeremy: Is there something you're not telling me?
你是不是瞒着我什么?
-Elena: Take my wrist, you need more blood.
wrist: 手腕
咬我的手腕吧,你还需要更多血。
-
Stefan: I have this hunger inside of me that I'
hunger: 渴望,饥饿 inside: 在……里面
我内心深处有这样一种渴望,前所未有。
I've never felt before in my entire life.
entire: 整个的
我之前从未有这样的感觉。
I don't want you to e me like this.
我不希望你看到我这样。
I don't want you to know that this side of me exists.
exist: 存在
我不想让你知道我这一面的存在。
-
Elena: Nice car.
车不错。
-Stefan: I thought it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage.
garage: 车库,车间
我想把它藏在车库里太暴殄天物了。
-Elena: I didn't know you were coming back today.
我没想到你今天会来。
-Stefan: You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great,
wake: 醒来,唤醒 wake up: 醒来
我今早起来感觉很不错。
and I figured it was time for me to get back into things.
figure: 认为 get back: 返回,回归
我就想着是时候回归了。
-Elena: Does the mean you're ok now?
这是不是就说明你现在好了?
with all the cravings?
craving: 渴求,渴望
包括那些对血的渴求?
-Stefan: Yeah.
是啊。
I mean, the worst part is over.
worst: 最坏的,最糟的 part: 部分
最糟的阶段已经过去了。
<
那么……
Now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible.epoch
as much as possible: 尽可能多的
现在我只想尽可能地多陪陪你。
-Elena: I'm ok with that.
这我乐意啊。
-Stefan: Hey, thank you.
嘿,谢谢你。
For helping me get
get through: 度过,通过,克服
帮我熬过了这
The rough patch.
rough: 艰难的 patch: 补丁 rough patch: 难关,坎坷
这一难关。
-Elena: You're welcome. We're going to be late.
不客气。我们要迟到了。
-Stefan: Ok, um, you know what; I’ll catch up with you. I'm gonna grab my stuff.
catch up with: 赶上 gonna: <;美俚> =is going to grab: 拿,取 stuff: 东西
好了,这样吧,我稍后找你,我要拿点东西。
I'll be right behind you.
我稍后就来。
-Elena: Ok. Ok.
好,好的。
-Sheriff: There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night.
disturbance: 骚动,骚乱 bank: 库房
昨晚医院的血库发生了骚乱。
Some of the supply was compromid.
supply: 供应,存货 compromid: 妥协的,有危机的
一些储存血出问题了。
-Damon: Compromid? You mean stolen.
steal: 偷
出问题?你的意思是被偷了吧。
-Sheriff: We almost misd it.
我们差点就没发现。
The inventory records were altered,
inventory: 库存 record: 记录 alter: 改变,改动
库存记录被更改了。
but when the night manager was questioned, he had no recollection of changing them.
recollection: 记忆
但当夜班管理员被问起的时候,他不记得有改过它们。
-John: Meaning the vampire who stole the blood ud mind control to hide the theft.
hide: 隐藏 theft: 偷窃
说明偷血的吸血鬼用意念控制,掩盖了罪行。
-Damon: i know what she meant.
我知道她是什么意思。
-Sheriff: We wouldn't have noticed
我们都没注意到,
if john not alerted us to recent discrepancies at other hospital blood banks in the county.
alert: 提醒 recent: 近来的 discrepancy: 差异,不一致
要不是John提醒我们注意县里另一家医院的血库最近数据的差异。
-Damon: How lucky for us, we have John.
lucky: 幸运的
我们好幸运啊,我们有John。
-
Sheriff: We're stepping up curity at the hospital,
step up: 增加,增强,提高 curity;安全
我们加强了医院的保全,
giving the guards vervain to prevent this from happening again.
guard: 保安 vervain: 马鞭草
并发给保安马鞭草来防止再发生这事。
-John: Sheriff, might I offer a suggestion?
offer: 提供 suggestion: 建议
警长,允许我提个建议吗?
Why don't Damon and I put our heads together?
为什么不让Damon和我一起想想办法呢?
We can track down whoever's doing this.
track: 跟踪,追查 whoever: 无论谁
我们能查出窃贼
-Sheriff: Truthfully, I could u the extra hands.
truthfully: 真实的 extra: 额外的
说真的,我还真要人帮忙。
Is that something you'd be willing to do?
be willing to: 愿意做某事
你愿意吗?
-Damon: Well, of cour, I mean, if it'll help.
哦,当然啦,这会有帮助的。
-John: I think we'll make a good team.
team: 团队,组合
我相信我们会是个好组合。
Don't you, Damon?
你不认为吗,Damon?
-Damon: John, whatever I can do to help keep this town safe,
whatever: 无论什么
John,我愿意为镇上的安全做任何事,
even if it means spending time with you.
even if: 即使,虽然 spend: 花费
即便意味着要和你在一起。
-Alaric: ok.
好了。
This week we're going to t aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history
t aside: 拨出(时间) regular: 常规的 curriculum: 课程 local: 本地的
这周我们要拨出我们的必修课,还上一节镇史,
as we approach founder's day.
approach: 接近,临近 founder: 创始人
因为镇创始人日快到了。
Apparently the community leaders feel that's more important than World War II,
apparently: 显然的 community: 社区,团体 World War II: 第二次世界大战英语专业四级考试
显然镇领导们觉得这比二战重要多了。
but hey, what do I know?
但我知道什么呢?
-Bonnie: Sorry I'm late.
对不起,我迟到了。
-Alaric: Looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie.
看来大家都到齐了。欢迎回来,Bonnie。
occupancy: 占有,存在
Right, founder's day.
继续讲,创始人日。
What does it mean to have a founder's day?
庆祝创始人日意义何在?
Well, if you'll turn your attention to
attention: 注意力 turn…to…: 把……转向……
现在,请大家把注意力转向
this exquisite diorama over here that I spent
exquisite: 精美的,精密的 diorama: 模型
这个我花了整晚时间做出的精密透视模型。
-Damon: I suppo I should be grateful you learned how to u the bell.
suppo: 认为 grateful: 感激的 bell: 门铃
你还会使用门铃,我该感激是吧。
-Anna: I'm here on behalf of my mother.
on behalf of: 代表
我代我妈妈来的。
-Damon: On behalf of or in spite of?
in spite of: 不管,不顾
代她来?还是偷溜出来的呢?
-Anna: I'm sorry about what the other vampires did to Stefan.
对于其他吸血鬼伤害Stefan的事,我很抱歉。
Abducting him, torturing him.
abduct: torture: 折磨
劫持他,折磨他。
It wasn't suppod to go down like that.
be suppod to: 应该 go down: 继续,发展
事情本不应这样发展的。
-Damon: You were playing hou with half of a tomb of really pisd off vampires.
play hou with: 玩过家家 tomb: 坟墓 piss off: 愤怒
你们在和一整个墓里,被惹毛了的吸血鬼们玩过家家。
What did you think was going to happen?
你觉得还会
发生什么事呢?
-Anna: My Mom Is devastated.
devastated: 受破坏的,崩溃的
我妈现在很憔悴,
They tried to overthrow her.
overthrow: 推翻
他们想推翻她的领导。
-Damon: Why isn't she here telling me this?
那为什么不是她亲自来告诉我这些?
-Anna: She doesn't really do apologies.房产税入什么科目
apology: 道歉
她很少道歉。
-Damon: Well, that's a coincidence, 'cau I don't do forgiveness, so just run along.
coincidence: 巧合 forgiveness: 原谅,宽恕 run along: 走
噢,太巧了,我也很少原谅别人,所以,你走吧。
And if you're going to continue playing hou with your little vampire pets,
continue: 继续 pet: 宠物
还有如果你们继续和那些吸血鬼小宠物玩过家家。啼啭的意思
you might want to stop robbing the blood bank dry, becau they're onto it.
rob: 偷窃 blood bank: 血库 be onto: 着手
最好不要把血库偷干,他们已经盯上了。
-Anna: I haven't been to the local blood bank in at least a week.
我至少一周没去镇上血库了。
-Damon: Then it's one of your others.
那就是你们中的某个。
-Anna: The other ones are gone, Damon.
其他的都走了。
-Damon: Well, where'd they go?
他们去哪了?
-Anna: They weren't cut out for this town.
cut out for: 适合
他们不适合留在这个小镇。
After what happened with your brother, my mom kicked them out and they took off.
kick out: 赶走 take off: 离开
你弟弟那事发生后,我妈下了驱逐令,他们都离开了。
It's just us and Harper now.
现在只剩下我们和Harper。
-
Elena: Bonnie.
批判性推理入门
Bonnie。
Hey, I, um, I tried to grab you after class but you'd already taken off.
grab: 抓住
嘿,下课时想找你聊两句,可你已经走了。
How are you? How's your family?
你还好吗?家里怎样?
-Bonnie: We're dealing. It's been hard.
deal: 处理 hard: 困难
都在努力,挺难过的。
-Elena: Everyone here really misd you.
大家都很想念你。
-Bonnie: Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after grams' funeral,
是啊,奶奶葬礼后,我只是有太多事要做。
deal with: 处理 funeral: 葬礼
and honestly after you told me that the tomb's spell failed,
honestly: 老实地 spell: 咒语 fail: 失败
老实说,当你告诉我墓穴咒符被破除后,
I just didn't really want to come back.
我真不想回来。
-Elena: I hope you understand why I called.
希望你能理解我给你打电话的事。
I wanted you to know before you came home.
我想让你在回来之前有心理准备。
-Bonnie: Yeah, I understand why I just wish I didn't know.
嗯,我理解,也许不知道更好。
-Elena: I know it's been
我知道这很难,
-Caroline: Bonnie! Bonnie!
Bonnie!Bonnie!
Thank god you're home!
太好了,你回来了!
I know we talked every day, but I misd you!
虽然每天都有联系,但我还是想你!
How are you doing?
你怎样了?
-Bonnie: Be
tter. Just better. You know,
好些了,只是好些了,你知道的。
just glad to be back, and try to keep mylf busy.
很高兴回来,努力让自己很忙。
-Caroline: Well, I can help with that.
这点我恰好可以帮你。
Major wardrobe confab needed ASAP.
major: 主要的 wardrobe: 衣服,衣柜 confab: 闲谈 ASAP: 尽可能快的秋天服装
咱得立马好好聊聊衣服行头。
You need to help me pick the perfect dress for the founder's court.
perfect: 完美的 court: 舞会
帮我挑件最完美的裙子去参加创始人舞会。
-Elena: The founder's court? Did I miss something?
创始人舞会?我错过了什么?
-Caroline: The founder's court.
创始人舞会啊。
You know, miss mystic falls.
忘了吗,"神秘瀑布镇小姐"啊。
They announced it today, and, um, you and are both on it.
announce: 宣布
他们今天宣布了候选人名单,你我都在其中。
-Elena: Oh, my god, we signed up for that so long ago.
sign up: 签名,报名 long ago: 很久前
天啊,n久之前报名的了。
I completely forgot.
completely: 完全地
环球雅思网校我完全忘记了。
-Caroline: Yeah.
是啊。
So are you dropping out, then?
drop out: 退出
那你想退出?
-Elena: I can't.
我不能。
-Caroline: no?
不能?
-Bonnie: Her mom is the one who wanted her to enter.
她妈希望她参加。
-Damon: How was school?
学校怎么样?
-
Stefan: Fine.
挺好的。
-Damon: Yeah?
真的?
Same old, same old?
老样子?egd是什么意思
Nothing new?
没新闻?
No stories to bring home?
没故事回来分享?
-Stefan: You’re making small talk, why?
你居然在闲扯诶,这是怎么了?
-Damon: You em awfully chipper lately.
awfully: 极度的 chipper: 兴奋地,精力充沛的 lately: 最近
你近来极端亢奋。
Less doom and gloom, a little more pep in your step.
doom: 注定的,消极的 gloom: 抑郁的 pep: 活力 step: 脚步
不抑郁消沉了,迈起步来嘎嘣嘎嘣的。
-Stefan: And you think it's becau I drank human blood again.
proudest所以你认为我又吸人血了。
-Damon: I mean, I don't want to brag,
brag: 自夸
我不想自夸的啊。
but I would definitely take responsibility for this new and improved you.
definitely: 肯定地 responsibility: 责任 improved: 改善的
但新进化版的你绝对有我功劳。
-Stefan: Right, right. Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm clean.
burst: 爆裂 bubble: 泡沫,气泡
好,虽然不想打击你,但我确实没吸人血。
-Damon: Yeah, not possible.
是啊,没那可能。
-Stefan: Not only is it possible, but it is quite true.
不仅有可能,而且这是事实。
-
Damon: Stefan, let's be rious for a cond.
rious: 严肃的,认真的 cond: 片刻
Stefan,我们能不能认真聊几句。
You spent the last century and a half being a poster child for Prozac,
poster: 广告 Prozac: 抑郁症
过去的一个半世纪里,你是个典型的抑郁症代言人。

本文发布于:2023-05-13 22:51:40,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/619393.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:吸血鬼   大家   创始人   回来   血库   医院   时候
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图