【美剧精讲】绝望的主妇第1季 第2集 第3课
E2-P3
After talking for hours, my friends still hadn't agreed on what to do with the note.
聊了数小时后,我的朋友们还是未对字条的处理方案达成一致。
So they decided to talk about it in the morning after a good night's rest.
于是他们决定去睡个好觉然后早上再说。
But no one could fall asleep that night.
可是那晚所有人都彻夜难眠。
They each kept thinking of my suicide and how terribly alone I must have felt.
她们每个人一直都在想我自杀时的情景,想我当时极度孤独到何种程度。
You e, loneliness was something my friends understood
all too well.
看到了吧,孤独这种东西可是被我的朋友们理解得真是非常深刻。
It's okay. I'm up.
没事儿。我起来了。
Good.
很好。
I have a question for you. Do you remember when you propod?
我有个问题问你。你记得当初求婚的时候吗?
For God's sake –
老天(看在上帝的面上)---
We sat on skyline drive and drank a bottle of apple wine, and when we finished it, you turned to me, and you said, "if you marry me, Bree Mason, I promi to love you for the rest of my life." And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant, and even though my father didn't like you, I said yes.
我们坐在天线车道(Skyline Drive)上,喝着一瓶苹果酒,喝完的时候,你转过头来看着我,说道,“如果你嫁给我,Bree Mason,我保证用我的余生好好爱你。”尽管当时我和Ty Grant都订婚了,尽管我父亲不喜欢你,但我还是答应了。
That was a long time ago.
那都是很久以前的事儿了。
You're gonna cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer, and we're gonna find ourlves a marriage counlor.
你要取消和那个离婚律师的会面,我们要为自己找个婚姻咨询师。
Bree -- -
You promid.
你答应过的。
All right.
好吧。
Good. I'm gonna go, uh, make mylf some warm milk. Would you like something to drink?
好。我要去,跟自己弄点热牛奶了。你想喝点什么吗?
Anything but apple wine.
只要不是苹果酒就行。
E2-P4
Susan awoke that night alone and parched, but as she gazed out her window, she s
aw the tall drink of water she needed to quench her thirst.
Susan当晚醒过来,孤身一人,干渴难耐,然而当她凝视窗外的时候,她看到了一高大男子,正好可以用来解渴。
"Dear diary, Mike doesn't even know I'm alive."
“亲爱的日记,Mike甚至都不知道我的存在。”
Shut up.
别说了。
If you wanna date him, you're gonna have to ask him out.
如果你想和他约会,你就得主动约他出来呀。
I keep hoping he'll ask me out.
我一直在希望他会主动约我。
How's that going?
那结果如何呢?
Shouldn't you be making brownies for your nerdy friends?
你怎么还不给你的那些狐朋狗友做巧克力蛋糕?
(直译:你现在不是应该在为你的那些……?)
I can't find the measuring cup. Have you en it?
我没找到量杯。你看到了吗?
The measuring cup?
量杯呀?
Yeah.
I -- well, it's -- it's gotta be here somewhere. Just keep looking.
我,那个呀,它,它一定是在这儿的某个地方。继续找就行了。
E2-P5
I know you're awake.
我知道你没睡。
I know you're a jerk.
我知道你是混蛋。
Dinner with Tanaka ran long. I'm sorry.
晚餐和Tanaka吃得太久。对不起。
You know, Carlos, I didn't marry you so I could have dinner by mylf six times a week. You know how bored I was today? I came this clo to actually cleaning the hou.
Carlos, 我嫁给你的目的并不是想一周七天中有六天都是自己一个人吃晚餐。你知道我今天无聊到哪种地步了吗?我差这么一点点就要去打扫屋子的清洁了。
Don't be that way. I got you a gift.
别那样。我给你买了礼物。
Nope. No, no, no, no. You're not gonna buy your way out of this one.