2.1.5 经典台词
1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I e one I shall inform you immediately.
我实在很抱歉。我并不知道。如果我见到一个市民我会马上通告你们的。
2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.
你肯定没去过新加坡。
3. But you have heard of me.
但你听说过我。
4. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out.
只是你再一次挡住我逃跑。
And now you have no weapon.
而且你现在没有武器了。
5. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now.
过来乖狗狗。现在只有我们两个了。
Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.
过来,你这个肮脏的,黏糊糊的,生满疥癣的杂种狗。
Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.
不要这样!不!不要!我并不是那个意思!我不是!
6. Will: This is either madness or brilliance.
这(个做法)不是疯狂就是才智。
Jack: It’s remarkable how often tho two traits coincide.
这两个的特点经常惊人的相符。
7. Human hair from my back.
我身后的体毛。
8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.
那女孩的血没用。
9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.
他是我姑妈的外甥的远房表弟。声音不错,不过是个太监。
10. Welcome to Caribbean!
欢迎来到加勒比!
11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!
一个婚礼!噢,我喜欢婚礼!
12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…
)
(Parley?)
That’s the one! Parley!
就是这个!谈判!
13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?
那么现在怎样?杰克.斯派洛?我们两个不死的怪物就这么漫长地打下去直到世界末日才分出胜负?)
Jack: Or you could surrender.
或者你可以投降。
14. Drink up! My hearties!
干杯!我的水手们!
15. This is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!
你们永远会记住这一天,因为你们差一点就抓到了杰克.斯派洛船长。
16. I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是杰克.斯派洛船长。
17. Not so bad.
味道还可以.
18. You may throw my hat if you like.
如果你想扔的话可以用我的帽子。
Now go and get it.
现在去把它拣回来。
19. How’s mum?
妈妈还好吗?
She looks great.
她气色不错。
20. We must fight…to run away.我们要战斗!为了逃跑~
Jack Sparrow: Did no one come to save me just becau they misd me?
[Everyone looks around. Finally Jack the Monkey rais his hand]
杰克·斯派洛:难道在你们这些人当中,没有一个只是因为想念我才救我的吗?
(每一个人都互相看了看,最后只有那只同样叫杰克的猴子举起了它的手)
Jack Sparrow: Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past.
[looks at Elizabeth]
Jack Sparrow: One of you succeeded.
杰克·斯派洛:我为什么应该告诉你们啊?要知道你们四个有一个算一个,过去都曾想过要杀我。
(看着伊丽莎白)
杰克·斯派洛:其中有一个还成功了。
Lord Cutler Beckett: [Jack has a cannon aimed at Beckett] You''re mad!
Jack Sparrow: [grins] Thank goodness for that becau if I wasn''t, this''d probably never work.
卡特勒·贝凯特大人(看到杰克将大炮对准了他):你疯了!
杰克·斯派洛(裂着嘴一笑):感谢老天爷,因为如果我没有疯,可能永远都不会让你体验到被炮轰的恐惧。
Barbossa: There was a time when a pirate was free to make his own way in the world. But our time is comin'' to an end. Our enemies are united; they vow to destroy us. The Pirate Lords from the four corners of the Earth, must stand together.
巴伯萨:海盗们曾经以他们自己的方式在这个世界上存活着,但是我们的时代即将终结,我们的敌人团结在了一起,他们想要摧毁我们。来自于地球东南西北四个方向的海盗大佬们必须暂时将成见放在一边,共同战斗。
Barbossa: [at a pirate gathering] There''s not been a gathering like this in our lifetime.
Jack Sparrow: And I owe them all money.
巴伯萨(看着一名海盗在收钱):在我有生之年,从没看过这种聚集方式。
杰克·斯派洛:可能是因为我欠他们每一个人钱。
Lord Cutler Beckett: They know they face extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand.
卡特勒·贝凯特大人:他们知道自己即将被消灭,所以他们要放手一搏。
Tia Dalma: What would you do? What would any of you be willing to do? Would you brave the weird and haunted shores at world''s end to fetch back wit'' ye Jack?
蒂娅·达尔玛:你们想做什么?你们愿意做什么?你们足够勇敢到会去充满着神秘与恐惧、位于世界的另一边的海岸,把杰克接回来吗?
Elizabeth Swann: It would never have worked out between us.
Jack Sparrow: Keep telling yourlf that, darling.
伊丽莎白·斯万:咱们两个不会有结果的。
杰克·斯派洛:记得时刻提醒自己,亲爱的。
Will Turner: Will you marry me?
Elizabeth Swann: [fighting a battle] I don''t think now''s the best time!
Will Turner: Now may be the only time! I love you. I made my choice. What''s yours?
威尔·特纳:你会嫁给我吗?
伊丽莎白·斯万(打斗中):我认为现在不是说这个的时候!
威尔·特纳:现在可能是我唯一的机会!我爱你!我做出了我的选择,那么你的呢?
Lord Cutler Beckett: You fight, and all of you will die.
卡特勒·贝凯特大人:你们一旦参加战斗,就都得死。
[Gille and Scarlett are fighting]
Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you plea shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don''t love you. Of cour it makes you look fat. I''ve never been to Brusls. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I''ve never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And a
ll of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?
[Gille slaps Jack, Scarlett slaps Jack]