野兽家族第二季第十三集
我还有七个满是金银珠宝的箱子
I got ven other cas full of jewelry and other shit.
- 你怎么找到的 - 她有个秘密储物仓
- How did you manage to find it? - She had a cret storage unit. 我让她因为谋杀罪被逮捕入狱
Smurf's in jail 'cau of me. I had her arrested for murder.
我把他的尸体挖了出来用蓝妈妈枪又补了一枪
I dug up his body, shot him with one of Smurf's guns,
把枪扔在他尸体旁边了
threw in the gun with him,
然后我打电♥话♥爆料给警♥察♥ and I called in a tip to the cops.
那现在怎么办怎么...
What now?
现在我们有她二十年攒起来的财产要转手
Now we got 20 years worth of stuff she hoarded to fence,
这还不算那些房♥产
not including the buildings.
我们把那些卖♥♥掉钱平分这辈子就不用愁了We ll tho equal shares, we're t for life.
所有人趴在地上
Everybody, get down on the ground!
举起手来举起手来
Hands up! Hands up!
立刻去找威尔逊拿到财务委托书
Go to Wilson right away and get that power of attorney.
她还会给你一个信封
She's also gonna give you an envelope.
告诉你要送到哪里去
She's gonna tell you where to drop it
这样我在这里才安全
so I stay safe in here.
我觉得我们应该把希捷斯房♥产
I think we should put the Seagaze property
售出
up for sale.
你已经没有这么做的权利了
You no longer have the authority to do that.
要是老巴发现委托书在我手上
What's gonna happen when Baz finds out
会怎么样
I have power of attorney?
只要你不签任何协议就不会有事
As long as you don't sign anything, you'll be fine.
喂黎娜呢
Hey, where's Lena?
她不想回家
Uh, she wouldn't come home.
她想和"教皇"待在一起
She wanted to stay with Pope.
她还在因为蓝妈妈的事儿不高兴吗
She still upt about Smurf?
你几点起来的
What time did you get up?
很早就起来了
I was up early.
你看着有心事担心小乔吗
You're worried. J?
蓝妈妈在左右他的思想玩弄他
Smurf's in the kid's head. She's screwing with him. 玩弄他们所有人
With all of 'em.
我想去趟蒂华纳
I want to go down to Tijuana.
开始找房♥子
I wanna start looking for a place.
我们是该去了再也不回来
We should go, not come back.
你从蓝妈妈那儿拿回来的东西已经很多了
You have plenty of what you took back from Smurf. 还不够
Not yet.
我的份被她私吞了我必须要替我们拿回来
Not until I get my share of what she stole from us. 那些房♥产投资车...
The buildings, the investments,
被那贱♥人♥搜刮的所有东西everything that bitch took.
我要拿回属于我的
I want what's mine.
- 你是蓝妈妈吗 - 嗯
- You Smurf? - Yeah.
我是特鲁西略小乔派我们来的
I'm Trujillo. J nt us.
你看起来很颓废啊睡觉了吗
You look like shit. Have you been sleepin'?
睡了会儿
Some.
你担心老巴吗
You worried about Baz?
我该担心吗
Should I be?
嗯
Yeah.
那都是什么玩意儿
What's all that crap?
毕业的东西
Graduation stuff.
什么
What?
我明天毕业
My graduation's tomorrow.
你去吗
Are you going?
嗯会去他保证过的
Yeah, he's going. He promid.
你绝对得去
You definitely should go.
别错过这么重要的事情
You don't wanna miss out on important stuff like that. 嗯小乔答应会去是为了避免我失控
Yeah, well, J promid to go in ca I flip out
当场捅死我那个混♥蛋♥老爸
and try to stab my asshole dad in the face.
你♥爸♥爸也来了吗
Your dad's in town?
嗯从关岛来的
Yeah, he's coming in from Guam.
搞得他很在乎似的
As if he gives a shit.
你知道吗他说如果我不退学他就给我辆车
You know, he told me he'd get me a car if I didn't drop out. 没准是
Probably will be
一辆又旧又烂的二手沃尔沃旅行车
some old, crappy, ud Volvo station wagon.
沃尔沃挺安全挺可靠的
Volvos are safe cars. Reliable.
我都不知道能不能毕业
I don't even know if I'll graduate.
我觉得我西班牙语挂了
I think I flunked Spanish.
你知道吗小乔的帽子上的流苏比一般人多
You know, J gets all the extra tasl things
就是因为他太聪明了
becau he's so smart.
嘿要不然我们开一个余兴派对
Hey, why don't we throw an afterparty,
把全班都请来
invite the whole class?
那样行吗
Would that be okay?
你问我♥干♥什么我又不住这儿
What are you asking me for? I don't live here.
好啊为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
太好了
Great.
给你
Here you go.
雷恩走了吗
Did Renn split?
没她在做早饭
No, she's making breakfast.
你把我欠她的钱给她了吗
You give her the money I owe her?
你和雷恩又和好了吗
You and Renn a thing again?
怎么了她口♥活♥不错
What? She always has great blow.
这都是什么
The hell is this shit?
登记记录工资名单账单
Uh, register tallies, payroll, bills,
保险工人补偿金
FICA,
税各种乱七八糟的
taxes, all that shit.
我觉得我能...
I figure I
每周洗三千块
3 grand of our take a week.
再多点银行就会起疑了
Any more than that, the bank's gonna start asking questions. 那...
Is, uh...
小乔会不会再付我们财产经理的工资
is J gonna start paying us our property manager salaries again? 嗯他最好是顺便给我们涨工资
Yeah, he better. With rais.
你觉得我们能信任他吗
Think we can trust him?
我们根本没选择
There's no choice, really.
只要他还掌控着蓝妈妈的财产委托书
Kid's holding all the cards
所有事情就都是那小子说了算
as long as he has Smurf's power of attorney.
本该是你的
Should've been you.
好吧小乔总比老巴好
Yeah, well, better J than Baz.
要是他有一切的控制权
There's no telling how many ways he would've tried to screw us 谁知道他会怎么坑我们
if he had control of everything.
该起床了
It's time to get up.
奶奶回来了吗
Is Grandma Smurf back?
没有
No.
快点你还得上学呢