面试中的常见英文问题【精选文档】

更新时间:2023-05-06 06:16:28 阅读: 评论:0

Q: Can you ll yourlf in two minutes? Go for it。
    你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。
    依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。


Q: Give me a summary of your current job deion.
    对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。
    我五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。


Q: Why did you leave your last job?
    你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。
    我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住.

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。
    我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。



Q: How do you rate yourlf as a professional?
    你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。
    凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。
    依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。


Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
    你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
    我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。


Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
    你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
    我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。


Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
    你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。
    我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功.


Q: Are you a multi—tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?
    你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well。
    这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。


Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
    你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring.
    乐于助人和关心他人.

A: Adaptability and n of humor。
    适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
    乐观和友爱。


Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
    你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?


A: (pau a few conds)
    (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

    They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends。
    他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, nsitive, caring and determined person。
    他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。


Q: What personality traits do you admire?
    你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going。
    诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who posss the "can do" spirit。
    有"实际行动”的人。


Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
    作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
    我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标.

A: I have refined my management style by using an open—door policy。
    我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。


Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
    你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwi the situation could become wor. I do, however, accept constructive criticism。
    沉默是金.不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评.

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later。
    我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。


Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
    在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow—minded people make me frustrated.
    胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas。
    不能接受新思想的那些取。


Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
    你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to prent my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
    我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。


Q: How do you handle your failure?
    你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born ”perfect"。 I am sure I will be given
a cond chance to correct my mistake.
    我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误.


Q: What provide you with a n of accomplishment.
    什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company.
    为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability。
    尽我所能,完成一个项目。


Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
    假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical rearch becau I want to do something to help others。
    我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
    我乐意捐给教育机构。



Q: What is most important in your life right now?
    眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
    对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To cure employment hopefully with your company。
    希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。


Q: What current issues concern you the most?
    目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO on our industry.
    目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。


Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
    你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
    只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。


Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
    你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may u my organizational and planning skills in the future.
    我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
    我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
    也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

    (如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:)
    It would be premature for me to predict this。
    现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

    (甚至还可以打趣的说:)
    Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
    (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!


Q: What range of pay—scale are you interested in?
    你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
    薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:)
    To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
    坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。



Other Tips  其它建议


Know something about the organization you are applying to。
了解一些你申请工作单位的情况。

Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.
穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。

Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer。
人家未请,先別坐下。

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.
面试时,眼睛要看着对方。

Listen actively and stay calm.
注意听,保持冷静。

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.
被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节.

Don’t talk with your mouth full.
嘴里有食物,不可开口说话。

Don't make much noi while you eat.
吃东西不要出声音。

Don’t blow your no or u the toothpick at table。
不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙。

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.
不必过分表现急着要工作。

Be honest but not too modest。
要诚实,但不必太谦虚。

Don’t put yourlf down or cut yourlf up。
不可妄自菲薄或自贬.

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer。
避免与面试人谈政治或宗教。script

本文发布于:2023-05-06 06:16:28,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/537935.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:工作   我会   行政   经验   机会   捐给   单位
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图