读后续写范文好句积累素材
动作描写
1.At her friends urging, Leticia logged on to Facebook and saw Alvin’s post. 在朋友的催促下,Leticia 登录 Facebook 并看到了 Alvin 的帖子。
2.That morning, just as chilly and windy as the day Luna and Glabella waved goodbye to their balloons, Alvin got out of the car in front of their hou. 那天早上,就像卢娜和吉安拉向他们的气球挥手告别的那天一样寒冷和多风,阿尔文在他们家门前下了车。
3.“Yeah, she is a smart woman who can always make our small hou warm and comfortable.” Vigo murmured. 是啊,她是个聪明的女人,总能让我们的小房子温暖舒适。”文戈喃喃道。
4.With Brunswick approaching, Vigo stopped staring at the photo, tightening his face, as if protecting himlf against another disappointment. 随着布伦瑞克的临近,文戈不再盯着照片看,绷紧了脸,仿佛在保护自己免受另一场失望。
5.All the students couldn’t hold back their excitement, shouting, crying, doing small dances or shaking fists in triumph. 所有的学生都按捺不住激动的心情,大喊大叫,跳着小舞,胜利地挥舞着拳头。
6.He prented all the gifts to the twins, including a puppy. 他把所有的礼物都送给了双胞胎,包括一只小狗。
7.The girl squeezed past Deep, carrying a plate. 女孩端着一个盘子挤过迪帕。
8."Be careful, Sylvie," the lady warned. “小心点,西尔维,”那位女士警告说。
9.Sauce splashed onto Sylvie's skirt, which was ruined completely. 酱汁溅到西尔维的裙子上,裙子完全毁了。
10.Deepa laughed as they jumped, skipped, and twirled their way into the dance circle. 迪帕笑着说,他们跳着、跳着、转着进入舞圈。
11.She cleaned her knee, applied medicine to the wound, and wrapped it with bandages,
which made the girl relaxed. 她清理了膝盖,给伤口涂了药,用绷带包扎,这让女孩放松了下来。
12.As the students remained thrilled, Vigo slowly 房子的简笔画
ro from his at, holding himlf tightly, and made his way to the front door of the bus.学生们依然兴奋不已,文戈慢慢地从座位上站起来,紧紧地抱住自己,走向公交车的前门。
13.“I know,” grinned her aunt, winking at Carly with the usual childish smile on her face.“我知道,”她的姑姑咧嘴一笑k线图基础知识
,脸上带着往常的孩子气的笑容对卡莉使了个眼色。
14.I jumped off the chair and started chasing crickets with my boys. 我从椅子上跳下来,开始和我的孩子们追逐蟋蟀。
15.She happened to overhear my conversation with Sally. 她碰巧听到了我和莎莉的谈话。
16.He joked I fell due to my eagerness to bow to the audience. 他开玩笑说我摔倒是因为我急于向观众鞠躬。
17.Feeling less nervous, I took the microphone and cleared my voice before reading the title. 没那么紧张,我拿起麦克风,清了清嗓子,才读起标题。
18.With a light-headed feeling and a happy smile, I bowed slightly and walked off the stage. 我带着轻飘飘的感觉和开心的笑容,微微鞠躬,走下舞台。
19.With May and Beth carrying the pot and I holding the porridge, we cloly trailed mom. 梅和贝丝端着锅,我端着粥,我们紧紧地跟着妈妈。
20.We plodded forward in the harsh wind and heavy snow. 我们在狂风和大雪中蹒跚前行。
21.Dirty pans and pots scattered about, with cockroaches creeping on the cracked floor.肮脏的锅碗瓢盆散落一地,裂开的地板上爬满了蟑螂。
22.Seeing the hou totally in a mess, we fell to work immediately. 看到房子一团糟,我们立即开始工作。
23.May helped sweep the floor. Beth and Nan cleaned the sink. Mom and I started a fire, which immediately heated up the place. 梅帮忙扫地。贝丝和南清理了水槽。我和妈妈生了一堆火,立刻让这个地方暖和了。
24. Without hesitation, I turned around and made my way to where we first met. 我毫不犹豫地转身,朝我们第一次见面的地方走去。
25.Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Peggy rushed to answer it, calling that it must be Santa Claus. 突然,门铃响了,佩吉赶紧接听,说一定是圣诞老人。
26.He was a delivery man, and his arms were full of parcels. 他是一个送货员,他的怀里全是包裹。
27. Suddenly, a note attached to one package caught my eyes. 突然,附在一个包裹上的一张便条引起了我的注意。
28.We just sat in our small apartment unwrapping the gifts one by one in happiness. 我们只是坐在小公寓里开心地拆开礼物。
29.Without hesitation, I knelt down and embraced Christy tightly, trying to take back tho words. 我毫不犹豫地跪下,紧紧地抱住了克里斯蒂,试图收回那些话。
30.At the sight of the flying plane, I yelled with excitement, which amud other children who eagerly asked for a try. 看到那架飞机,我兴奋地大叫起来,逗乐了其他迫不及待地想试一试的孩子。
31.My eyes resting on Christy, I deliberately ignored their enthusiasm, flying the plane around her. 我的目光停留在克里斯蒂身上,我故意无视他们的热情,将飞机绕着她飞。
32.She grabbed a big piece of garlic bread from the plate and threw it across the fence, which immediately drew the bear’s attention.
33.When the boy caught sight of Poppy, he went rushing toward the dog and bent down to give her a big hug.当男孩看到Poppy时,他冲向狗,弯下腰给了她一个大大的拥抱。
34.His parents laughed at the look of surpri on his face.他的父母看到他脸上的惊讶神情后大笑起来。
35.Seeing this, this wolf still howled outside the car for some time and the left unwillingly.看到这里,这只狼还是在车外嚎叫了一段时间,然后不情愿地离开了。
结尾描写:
1.Having received so much generosity, Leticia and her girls expresd their gratitude and intended to pay it forward.
得到了如此多的慷齐刘海发型
慨,莱蒂西亚和她的女儿们表达了他们的感激之情,并打算把它转发出去。
2.Though this incident didn’t change my life, I learned a precious lesson: try to treat others with tolerance and kindness even though sometimes life throws you a curveball.虽然这件事并没有改变我的生活,但我学到了宝贵的一课:即使有时生活欺骗了你,也要试着以宽容和善良对待他人。