add是什么意思Previously on WandaVision. 《旺达幻视》前情提要
Snooper's gonna snoop. 你可真是爱管闲事
Where are my children? 我的孩子呢
The are runes, Wanda. 它们是如尼文 旺达
Only the witch that cast the runes can u her magic. 只有施如尼文咒的女巫能施展魔法
Vision was gone. 幻视不在了去美国留学费用
But you wanted him back. 但你希望他回来
He's all I have. 他是我拥有的一切
Well, that's just it, Wanda. 问题就在这里 旺达
He isn't yours. He's ours. 他不是你的 他是我们的
Hayward's gonna burn Westview 海沃德为了达到目的
to the ground just to get what he wants. 不惜把西景镇烧成灰烬
Don't let him make you the villain. 不要让他把你变成凶手
Maybe I already am. 或许我就是凶手
This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. 这是混沌魔法 旺达
warnedAnd that makes you the Scarlet Witch. 所以你是绯红女巫
Get off of me! Let go of my brother! 放开我 放开我兄弟
My powers work out here, or did you forget? 我的超能力在这里可以用 你忘了吗
No, dear. I'm counting on it. 不 亲爱的 我就等着你发力呢
No! 不
Go to your room. 回房间
-
No way, we're staying with you. - Come on, Mom, we can help. -绝不 我们要留下 -妈妈 我们能帮忙
- Listen to your mother, boys. - Now! -听妈妈的 孩子们 -快去
I take power from the underving. 我夺走不配拥有魔法之人的法力
It's kinda my thing. 这是我的特色
You're clearly in over your little red head. 你的小红脑瓜显然是自不量力
So, why don't you surrender your magic 不如你把你的魔法交给一个
to someone who knows what to do with it? 知道该怎么用的人吧
And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner 我会允许你自己留着这可悲的
of the world all to yourlf. 世界一角
What do you say? 怎么样
Vision? 幻视
Is it really you? 真的是你吗
旺达
And I was told you were powerful. 他们还说你很强大呢
Where are the boys? 孩子们呢
They're in the hou. Safe. 他们在房子里 很安全
幻视
I should've told you everything. 我该告诉你一切的
The moment I realized what I had done. 我一意识到我做了什么就该告诉你
It's all right, Wanda. 没事 旺达
I know why you made this world, 我知道你为何创造这个世界 但这...
- I can fix it. - Can you? -我能挽救的 -是吗holy cow
Oh, this is awkward. 这可尴尬了
Your ex and your boyfriend together at the same party. 你的前任和你男友一同亮相一个派对afloat
Who are you gonna choo, Wanda? 你要选谁呢 旺达
Vision, this is our home. 幻视 这是我们的家
Then let's fight for it. 那我们就为之而战吧
Wanda! 旺达
Wanda! 旺达
- Wanda! - Don't waste your breath, babe. -旺达 -别浪费唾沫了 宝贝
No one can hear you from in here. 你在这里没人能听到
Might we resolve this peacefully? 我们不能和平解决吗
Wanda Maximoff must be neutralized. 旺达·马克西莫夫必须被消灭
You must be destroyed. 你必须被销毁
A "No," Then. 看来是"不能"了
A "No," Then. 重新获取武器
Hey, it's my favorite member of the bureau. 是我最喜欢的联调局探员呢
Reconfirm mission objective. 重新确认任务目标
His system is overloaded, sir. 他的系统过载了 长官
I can't get anything through. 我完全接不进去
Still under control? 还在控制之中吗
As far as I can tell, He's still ours. 就我看来 他还属于我们
You'll never be able to cover this up. 你别想把这事盖过去
I won't have to. 我不用那么做
Wanda cancelled her show, 旺达取消了她的剧
so there's no footage 所以没有录像
proving there was ever more than one Vision. 证明有过不止一个幻视
Oh, there's S.W.O.R.D. HQ curity tape 还有天剑局总部的监控
and evidence of tampering, no doubt. 肯定还有篡改证据
斯文的意思No one's gonna care once I've eliminated Wanda Maximoff. 等我解决了旺达·马克西莫夫 就不会有人在乎了
They'll believe that the vision 他们会相信那个
who emerges from the Westview rubble 从西景废墟里钻出来的幻视
is the same one she illegally tried to bring back to life. 就是她违法地企图复活的那个fragile
refreshment
They'll thank me for recovering such a valuable ast. 他们会感谢我找回了如此高价值的武器
You could be a part of that victory, Jimmy. 你也可以为这份胜利出力 吉米dictionary
If only you had a little more vision. 如果你能更有眼界[幻视]的话
That's a good one, Hayward. 真好笑 海沃德
Okay, I'm convinced. 好 我信你了
Trouble is, my friends at Quantico 问题是 我在匡提科的同事
will probably have something to say about your plan 可能会对你的计划有些异议
when they arrive inside the hour. 等他们一小时内到后
You're bluffing. 你在唬我
Am I? 是吗
We're done here. 我们没什么可说的了
5172Oh. "Flourish." "瞧好了"
- Hello? - Cliff. Uh, James Woo. -喂 -克里夫 是詹姆斯·吴
Hey, I've got a situation and 我这里有点麻烦
I was hoping you could get here inside the hour? 不知你能不能一小时内赶到
Guy's really funny. 真逗
"Don't shoot. 别开枪
"I'm just the mesnger." 我只是信使
Wanda, you've never been up against another witch before. 旺达 你以前可没对付过别的女巫
Did you know there's an 你知道吗
entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold? 《黑暗神书》里有一整章都是关于你的
That's the book of the damned. 那是诅咒之书
贼亮 纯天然配方 使用大自然母亲的力量
"The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. "绯红女巫并非天生 而是锻造而成
"She has no coven, no need for incantation." 她不属于女巫团 不需要念咒"
I'm not a witch. I don't cast spells. 我不是女巫 我不施咒