泰国旅行常用英语
一.在机场 At the Airport
1.我什么时候能上飞机呢?
When can i board the plane?
2.你好,我应该什么时候办理登机手续呢?
Hi,what time am i suppod to check in?
3.给你登机牌。
Give you a boarding pass .
4.我觉得我在买票的时候已经付过了,这是 收据。
I think i ve already paid that when i bought my ticket,and have is the receipt.
5.我不太清楚,我是第一次乘飞机。
I dont know exactly ,its my first time to take a flight.
6.你好,我要替我的女儿登记登机。
Hi ,i need to check in for my daughter.
7.旅旅途顺利。
Have a great flight !
二.在飞机上 on the plane
1.请就坐,并系好安全带。
Plea be ated and fasten your at belts
2.对不起,我可以把我的包放在我旁边的这个空位上吗?
Excu me,may I pat my bag on this empty at beside me?
empty英音:['empti]
4.都有什么呢? (指你上飞机用餐时问人家有什么好吃的菜)
What do you have?
5.请给我一杯可乐。
ill have a coke,plea.
6.请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。
Plea stow you carry-on luggage in the overhead compartment.
compartment英音:[kəm'pɑ:tmənt]
三.通过海关 Going Through Customs
1. 你好,海关检查在哪里办呢?
Hello ,where do i go through the customs inspection?
inspection英音:[in'spekʃən]
2.我可能看你的机票护照和健康证明吗?
May i e your ticket passport and health certificate?
certificate英音:[sə'tifikit]
3. 你有东西要申报吗?
Do you have your customs declaration?
declaration英音:dehp[,deklə'reiʃən]
4. 你有应缴税的东西吗?
Have you anything dutiable?
dutiable英音:['dju:tiəbl]
5. 我已经填好申报表的所有栏目了。
I ve filled in tho items listed in the form
四.登记住宿 Registering
1. 我订了房间现在想办理住宿登记。
I made a rervation and I'd like to check in.
rervation英音:[,r e z ə' v e i ʃ ə n]
2. 初中文凭能学会计吗请填写这张登记卡好吗?
Would you fill out this registration card?
registration英音:[,redʒi'streiʃən]
3.你好,我可以把行李先寄存在酒店里吗?
Hello, I can put in our luggage storage at the hotel it?
storage英音:['stɔ:ridʒ]
4. 请你填写一下登记表好吗?
Would you mind filling in the registration form?
5. 我在房间号下面该填写什么呢?
What should I fill in under Room Number
6. 这是520房间的钥匙和房卡,请保管好,服务生会带你到房的。
Here's the key to Room 520 and your room card,plea , keep them,And the bellman will show you up.
7. 有什么要帮忙的?
What can I do for you?
8.顺便问一下,现在去看一下房间方便吗?
By the way , would it be convenient to e the room now?
9. 我想确定一下,我预定的房间。
I 'like to confirm my rervation
confirm英音:[kən'fə:m]
rervation英音:[,rezə'veiʃən]
10. 能用一下你的笔吗?
Can I u your pen for a minute,plea?
11. 我可以再次确认一下你离开的时间吗?
May I reconfirm you departure date?
12. 你能帮我一下吗?
Can you help me?
Would you plea help me?
13. 我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
14. 谢谢 Thank you !
15. 不客气Not at all
单词:
单人间 single room
双人间:double room
高级双人间:Superior Double Room
豪华双人间:Deluxe double room
离开日期:date of departure (departure英音:[di'pɑ:tʃə])
Check in : 入住登记 (check in英音:['tʃek in])
check out: 结帐离开 (check out英音:['tʃek aut])
luggage : 行李marchiori (luggage英音:['lʌgidʒ])
stewardess 空姐 (stewardess英音:['stju:ədis])
pasnger :旅客 (pasnger英音:批准英文['pæsindʒə])
captain: 机长(captain英音:['kæptin])
guest :客人(guest英音:[gest])
receptionist : 接待员(receptionist英音:[ri'pʃənist])
signature: 签名 (signature英音:['signitʃə])
五.请人拍照 Aking someone for Taking pictures
1.能帮我拍张照片吗?
Could you plea take our picture?
2.打扰了,能帮我们拍张照片吗?只要按一下这个键就好了?
Excu me,could you take a photo for us? Just press this button.
3.你们准备好了吗?是的,我们准备好了?请笑一笑,好。
Are you ready? Yes ,we are. Plea smile, OK.
4.太好了!
That is wonderful!
5.但你能告诉我怎样使用这个相机吗?
But can you tell me how to u the camera?
6.茄子 Chee!
春节晚会主持词7.非常感谢!Thank you very much!
8.保持不动,笑一个,再来一张。
Keep the po and chee,one more,plea.
9.再拍一张,好吗?
One more ,plea.
10.我为你拍照,好吗?
May I take you picture?
六.问路:Asking for Directions
1.你能告诉我去上海宾馆(酒店)的路吗?
Can you tell me the way to the Shanghai Hotel ,plea?
2.打扰了,你能告诉我动物园在哪里吗?
Excu me, would you plea tell me where the zoo is ?
3.beloved什么意思你能告诉我我应该坐哪一辆车吗?
Could you tell me which bus should I take?
4.公共汽车站在哪里呢?
Where is the bus stop?
5.从这里步行到动物园要多久呢?
How long does it take to go to the zoo from here on foot?
6.沿着这条街,一直走到红绿灯口。
Go along the street until you get to some traffic lights.
7.对不起,我对这里也不熟。
I am sorry, I am a stranger here mylf.
七:买东西砍价还价
1多少钱?
How much is it?
2.能便宜点吗?
Can you cut the price down a bit?
3.太贵了Expensive!到货
4. 便宜点Cheaper!
5.那个••••多少钱?
How much is tha •••?
6. 打个折吧
Would you give me a discount
7.我能尝尝吗?
Can I try some?
8.总共多少钱?
How much are they?
9.你能给我3张10元的钞票吗?
Would you plea give three prieces of ten yuan notes?
八:乘公交车 taking a bus
1.先生,打扰了,这是去公园的车吗?
Excu me,sir,it this the bus going to the part?
2.车费多少钱?
How much is the fare?
3.allocation请你提醒我在公园下车好吗?
Will you plea tell me when we get to the park?
4.到那儿要用多长时间呢?
How long does it take to get there?
5.哦,天呀,我该怎么办呢?
Oh,my goodness! What shall I do ?
中文 | 泰语 | 中文 | 泰语 |
早安、午安、晚安 | Sawaddi | 有没有打折? | 生活大爆炸 第五季 下载Lotra-kha noi dai mai? |
您好、再见(男性) | Sawaddi krap | 明白吗? | Kao chai mai? |
(女性) | Sawaddi ka | 我不明白 | Chan mai kao chai |
先生、女士、太太 | Khun | 请说慢点 | Prot put cha-cha |
对 | Chai | 不贵 | Mai Phaeng |
不对 | Mai或Plao | 不,silently我不去 | Chan mai pai |
您好吗? | Khun sa bai di ru? | 请驶慢点 | Prot khap cha-cha |
很好,谢谢您 | Sa bai di.khopkhun | 请小心点 | Prot,ra-wang |
谢谢 | Khopkhun | 往右转 | Lieo khwa |
我将会。。。 | Chan cha pai | 往左转 | Lieo sai |
你想要多少钱? | Khun tong kan tao rai | 一直驶 | Khap trong pai |
太多了 | Mak pai | 慢驶 | Cha-cha |
太贵了 | Phaeng pai | 停 | Yut |
这要多少钱? | Ra-kha tao rai? | 太好了 | Di mak |
请替我包起来 | Ho bai duai | 没用 | Mai di |
对不起 | Chan Sia Chai | 祝好运 | Chok di |
请见谅 | Kho thot | 请 | Karuna或 |
| | | |