酒店英语:酒店前台接待⽇常⽤语
Part 1 Greetings
第⼀部分问候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, plea?
欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?futures
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先⽣/⼥⼠,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything el I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If you have any problems, plea feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第⼆部分帮助⼊住
Plea have a at for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
请在那边稍坐⼀会⼉,我将会为您办理⼊住⼿续。
2. Would you plea give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.请把您的护照和信⽤卡交给我。办完⼊住⼿续后,我会马上归还给您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
这次⼊住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
英语口语软件5. Excu me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or parately?
先⽣/⼥⼠,不好意思,打搅⼀下。请问您是要分开付押⾦还是⼀起付呢?
Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you plea sign here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这⾥签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信⽤卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这⾥居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying
第三部分居停期间提供服务
Regular Service常规服务
(1) Plea wait a cond. I’ll transfer it for you. .
请稍等⼀下。马上为你转接过去。
(2) Becau you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您⽐原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回⼆张现⾦券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exerci jogging and walking.
酒店后⾯有很漂亮的花园和⽔塘,那⾥是⾮常适合跑步(锻炼⾝体)和散步的地⽅。
小车驾驶技术(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel regulation. ( hotel rules-)
您的钱(纸币)上有裂⼝(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。
(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店规定不可以⽤信⽤卡来套取现⾦,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银⾏(ATM 机)上提取现⾦。
(6) What denominations would you like?
morphe你想要什么⾯值的⼈民币呢?
(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.
对不起,我们这⾥不收CB版的美⾦。
推出英语(8)---Can I fax this paper?
我可以传真这份⽂件吗?
==Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?
当然可以,先⽣。请问是传真到哪⾥的?
---How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎样付款呢,先⽣?
==Could you charge it to my room bill?
可记在我的客房账单内吗?
---Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you plea sign here?
当然。这是你的传真记录,先⽣,⿇烦你在这⾥签名好吗?
(9). Could you plea nd a car to the airport to pick me up?
你能安排⼀辆车到机场接我吗?
(10). Could you plea give us your flight No.?
你能告诉我您的航班号吗?
2. Reminder提醒
(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, becau it’s pretty cold outside..
外⾯天⽓很冷,你穿多些⾐服。
(2) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.
你看上去很累,今晚早点休息。
(3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so plea be careful.
今天外⾯在下⾬,地⾯很滑⾛路时请多加⼩⼼。
Internet Service络服务
There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.
写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使⽤。
(2) There is a little trouble in the computer rvice center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Plea wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中⼼出现了⼀点⼩故障,房间暂时不上了,请稍候⼀下就会恢复正常。
(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
About the Laundry关于洗⾐
The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.
上午⼋点到下午两点接洗⾐将会在当天午夜前送回;⽽下午两点到次⽇⼋点的洗⾐将会在第⼆⽇下午
波特率两点之前送回。
For the laundry, the regular rvice is within 8 hours and the express rvice is within 5hours.
普洗服务是⼋⼩时内送回,⽽快洗是5⼩时。
(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.
up是什么意思英文您的⾐服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽的努⼒去处理,但不能保证⼀定可以处理掉。
(4)--- Could you nd someone up for my laundry, plea?
请派⼈到我房间取要洗的⾐服,好吗?
===Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.
好的,我们的服务员马上到。
Medical Service医疗服务
(1) You don’t look very well today. What ems to be wrong ?
你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?
(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?
我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。
(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .
不要担⼼,我将⽴即安排医⽣照顾你。
(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or naua?
还有其他症状吗?⽐如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶⼼?
(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.
医⽣说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两⽚,每天三次,并建议你在床上休息⼀两天。
(6) ---Are they strong?
==Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.
---药性强吗?
==是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在⽤餐完毕后才能吃药。
(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?升腾的意思
你可以给点胃药给我吗?
(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?
definitely如果你不告诉医⽣你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。
(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.
恩,我确实有两年的胃病。
(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have dia
betes?
你的⾎压偏⾼,请问你是否有糖尿病?
(11)How is the acid in your stomach? Is the acid feeling very strong?
胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉⼗分强烈?
(12) Are you taking other medicine at prent? Plea let us know just in ca of chemical reaction. .
你最近有没有服⽤其它药物?为了防⽌药品之间产⽣不好的化学反应请告诉我们。
(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?
先⽣,你好些了吗?
(14)---What happened to your leg, Sir?
先⽣,你的腿怎么呢?
==I tripped and fell in the bathroom.
我不⼩⼼在浴室摔倒了。
---Plea don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to e you right away.
请不要担⼼,我马上叫医⽣过去。
Part 4 Apologize
第四部分道歉
1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.
很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。
2. I assure you it won’t happen again.
我保证此类事情不会在发⽣。
3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.
对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。
4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.⾮常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不⼩⼼打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶⼦)。
5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.
很抱歉,这很不寻常,我⽴刻去调查⼀下。
6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Plea forgive me..
对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。
7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to nd this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of cour.
我们深感抱歉,⼩姐。请你把⾐服拿去⼲洗,⼀切费⽤,由酒店负担。
8. I’m terribly sorry Plea do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..
请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。
9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.
英国达人秀冠军
真是抱歉,我马上安排⼈去修理。
Part 5 The Damage
第五部分赔偿
1. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。
I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.
根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅⼦做出赔偿。
The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.
损坏地毯的赔偿是⼈民币100元。
I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains
on your bed linen.
我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的⾎迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。
Part 6 Expressing Appreciation
第六部分道谢
1. Thank you for your kind understanding.
谢谢您的理解。
2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.
⾮常感谢您对我们酒店的⼤⼒⽀持。
Part 7 Say Goodbye
第七部分道别
1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!
2. On the hou Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.
这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,⼀切都会妥妥当当。
3. I’m looking forward to eing you again. Good luck!
我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!
Good Bye, and hope to e you again.再见,希望再见到您
以上是⽆忧考编辑整理的酒店英语:酒店前台接待⽇常⽤语,希望对⼤家学习英语⼝语有所帮助。