When you wish upon a star
当你对着星星许愿
Makes no difference who you are
yaz flex
你是谁并没有区别
Anything your heart desires will come to you
你所期望的任何事物 都会来到你的身边
If your heart is in your dreams
如果你的心中充满梦想
No request is too extreme
没有什么请求 是太过分的
When you wish upon a star
当你像个爱做梦的人那样
As dreamers doproofs
对着星星许愿
Fate is kind
命运是仁慈的
She brings
她带给
To tho who love
那些充满爱意的人们
The sweet fulfillment
满足渴望秘密的
Of their cret longing
甜蜜感觉
Like a boat out of the blue
就同突如而来的霹雳一般
Fate steps in and es you through
命运衡量着罪恶 并且始终注视着你
When you wish upon a star
当你对着星星许愿
Your dreams come true
你的梦想会变为现实
Pretty, huh?
很动听吧?
I'll bet a lot of you folks don't believe that
我敢打赌有很多人 不相信这些
About a wish do you?
一个许愿的实现...你信么?
Well, I didn't, either.
是啊 以前我也不信
Of cour, I'm just a cricket
当然了 我只是一只蟋蟀
Singing my way from hearth to hearth,
从一个炉膛唱到另一个炉膛的蟋蟀
But let me tell you what made me change my mind.
不过让我来告诉你们 是什么改变了我的看法
凝聚的意思One night a long
很久以前的一个夜里...
Pardon me.
抱歉
Wait till I fix this thing here.
等一下 我把这个东西固定到这
There.
那儿
One night a long time ago,
很久以前的一个夜里
My travels took me to a quaint little village.
我旅行到了一个 离奇有趣的小村庄
It was a beautiful night.
那是一个美丽的夜晚
The stars were shining
星星像钻石一样璀璨...
High above the roofs of that sleepy old town.
高高悬挂在沉睡的小镇上空
Pretty as a picture.
像画一样美丽
As I wandered along the crooked streets,
我漫步在弯弯曲曲的小街上
There wasn't a soul to be en.
一个人影也看不到
The only sign of life was a lighted window
表达能力训练唯一的生命迹象 是一扇亮着灯光的窗
In the shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto.
在一个名叫葛派特的木雕家的小店里
So, I and looked in
所以我跳过去...往店里窥视
It was a shame to e a nice, cheerful fire going to waste.
眼睁睁看着那样一块令人愉快的炭火熄灭 实在是太可惜了
So what do I do?
所以我该怎么做呢?
I go in.
我进了店去
I looked around.
我环顾四周
Of cour, being in a strange place like that,
当然了 在那样一个奇怪的地方
I didn't know what to expect.
我不知道会碰到些什么
A cricket can't be too careful, you know.
作为一只蟋蟀我还是小心为妙
Soon as I saw there was no one about,
很快我发现四下无人 原来我独处一室啦
I made mylf at home.
那我就尽量随意喽
As I stood there lf
当我站在那里暖和我...我自己的时候
I took a look around.
我四下打量
Well, sir, you never saw such a place
先生们 你们可能从未见过这样的一个地方
The most fantastic clocks you ever laid your eyes on,
那可能是你们看到的最奇异的钟表
and all carved out of wood.
全部是木头雕成的
and cute, little ach one a work of art.
还有小巧可爱的音乐盒...每一件都是艺术品
And shelf after shelf of
满架满架的玩具和...
and then something el caught my eye
briefing接着一件东西吸引了我
a puppet.
一个木偶
of tho marionette things.
就是那种牵线木偶
AII strings and joints.
全是线和关节
Cute little fella.
可爱的小家伙
Going up?!
上去喽?!
Good piece of wood, too.
还是块好木料
Well, now.
好了 现在
It won't take much longer.
不需要太久啦
暮光之城简介Just a little more paint, and he's all finished.
只要再上点颜料 他就完工啦crayon怎么读
I think he'll be alright, don't you, Figaro?
我想他会很棒的 是吗 费加洛?
Beg pardon.
真对不起
See? That makes a big difference.
myhobby看到了? 这下子就大不同啦
Very good.
太棒了
Very,
非常 非常好...class c
Well, you can't plea everybody.
你不能取悦所有的人
Now I have just the name
现在 我要给你取个名字...
Pinocchio!
皮诺曹!
Do you like it, Figaro?
喜欢吗 费加洛?
No?
shenzhou
不喜欢?
You do, don't you, Cleo?
你喜欢的 对吧 克利奥?
Well, we'll leave it to little wooden head.
好吧 我们让小木头脑瓜来决定吧
Do you like it?
你喜欢这个名字么?
That ttles it!
就这么定了!
Pinocchio it is!
它就叫皮诺曹!
Come on, now! We'll try you out.
来吧 让我们来试试看
Music, Professor!
音乐 乐师!
Take it easy, there!
小心点 那儿!
Break it up, will ya?
别闹了 好么?
Lot of downbeats in there.
敲了我这么多下
Little wooden head go play your part
小小木头脑瓜 活动你的部件
Bring a little joy to every heart
给大伙点乐趣吧
Little do you know, and yet it's true