泰坦尼克号台词-完整

更新时间:2023-07-23 08:56:20 阅读: 评论:0

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling.
每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still
gets me every time.
1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To e the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above.
头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss.
第六次下潜Dive six.
我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.
深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters.
水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.
gooole如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。The windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microconds.
好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit.
像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like
yesterday.
好的Sure.
和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Stairca.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys t to launch?
是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie.
好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out.
好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull.
收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class
gangway door.
探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the
dining saloon.
收到Copy that.
-继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out.
现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left.
探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the
stairwell.
好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck.
这是A层。  A deck.
缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain.
这是B层,进去。  B deck. Get in there.
小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it.
我看到了,没事的。I e it. I got it.
没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss.
storyboard好的,转向。Okay, make your turn.
缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall.
布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy?
收到。Copy that.
就是那里。Right there.
就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I e it.
进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.
那是Hockley的床。那婊子养的就在这睡觉。That’s Hockley’s bed. That’s where the son of a bitch slept.有人忘了关水龙头哦。Oops. Somebody left the water running.
等等,等一下。转回右边。Hold it. Just a cond. Go back to the right.
那个衣柜的门。靠近点。That wardrobe door. Get clor.
你觉得能挖到宝吗,头儿.You’re smelling something, boss.
我想看看它下面有什么。I want to e what’s under it.
手臂操作杆伺候。Give me my hands, man.
很好。All right.
-小心点,可能会碎掉。-好的。-Take it easy. It might come apart. -Okay.
继续。翻过来。继续,翻动它。Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turnover.
继续Keep going. Go.
好的,放下。Okay, drop it.
天啊,你看到了吗,头儿?Oh, baby. Are you eing this, boss?
伙计们,咱们发财了。It’s payday, boys.
收钱咯Cha-ching!lanternfestival
-鲍比,我们成功了-我们把它带回来了。-We did it, Bobby. -We brought it back.
好样的Oh, yeah! You the man!
宝贝,谁是最棒的?说啊。Who’s the best, baby? Say it.so what是什么意思
你是最棒的,路易斯。You are, Lewis.
-鲍比,我的雪茄呢-在这-Bobby, my cigar. -Right here.
打开她Okay, crack her open.
affects
让我调整一下。等等。Let me get around. Hang on.
-好了没-好了-You getting it? -Got it.
该死Shit.
没有钻石No diamond.
头儿,杰拉尔德也有同样的遭遇,从此他的事业一蹶不振。You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo and his career never recovered.
把摄像机关掉。Turn the camera off.
布洛克,合伙人想知道事情进展如何。Brock. The partners would like to know how it’s going.戴夫,巴里,你们好。Hey, Dave. Barry, hi.
是这样的,不在保险箱里。Look, it wasn’t in the safe.
但别担心。Don’t worry about it.
有许多地方还没探测,There are still plenty of places it could be,
当然了Hell, yes.
比如会埋在套间地板的残骸里或其母亲的房间里,C层事务长的保险箱里,吉米霍法的公文包里。the
floor debris in the suite, the mother’s room, the purr’s safe on C deck, Jimmy Hoffa’s briefca.
很有可能找到它。  A dozen other places.
伙计们,你们得相信我的直觉。Guys, look, you just got to trust my instincts.
我感觉马上会找到它。I know we’re clo.
我们只要逐项排除就行。We just got to go through a little process of elimination.等等Hang on a cond.
让我看看Let me e that.
伙计们,有发现了。We might have something here, guys.
那串项链的照片在哪儿?Where’s the photograph of the necklace?
待会再打给你We’ll call you right back.
远在天边,近在眼前I’ll be goddamned.
寻宝者Brock Lovett因发现西班牙大金币而名声大噪Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding
Spanish gold.
别急,马上喂你吃It’s okay, I’ll feed you in a minute.
这次他被获许使用俄罗斯潜艇去探索最著名的遇难船泰坦尼克号。Now he has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic.
他正身处克尔德什号调查船上,让我们通过卫星连线北大西洋现场。He’s with us live via satellite, from the rearch ship Keldysh in the North Atlantic.
-你好,Brock。-你好,Tracy。-Hello, Brock. -Hello, Tracy.
相信大家对泰坦尼克号的故事都耳熟能详。Of cour, everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic.比如乐队直至船沉最后一刻仍在演奏着实令人钦佩。You know, the nobility of the band playing to the very end
and all that.
但我却对鲜为人知的故事更感兴趣,比如那些随船埋葬海底的秘密。But what I’m interested in are the untold stories the crets locked deep inside the hull of Titanic.
我们利用机器人遥控技术进一步探测沉船残骸,其深入程度前无古人。And we’re out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck than anybody has ever done before.
challenge如今你的探险队已成为众矢之的,舆论质疑打捞权,更在道德上提出谴责。Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy over salvage rights, and even ethics.
许多人称你为盗墓贼。Many are calling you a grave-robber.
恐怕没人会称发现图坦卡蒙之墓文物的人为盗墓贼吧Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King
Tut’s tomb…
-怎么了-声音开大点,亲爱的-What is it? -Turn that up, dear.
我派出了博物收藏专家以确保文物得到妥善的保护和分类。I have muum-trained experts nt out here making sure that the relics are prerved and catalogued properly.
看看我们今天刚发现的这幅画。Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.
它埋在海底84年,而我的团队有能力将其妥善保存。  A piece of paper that’s been understand for 84 years and my
team are able to prerve it intact.
难道它就该沉睡海底,不得重见天日吗?Should this have remained unen at the bottom of the ocean
优惠价
for eternity?
而现在我们可以观赏它We can e it and…
难以置信I’ll be goddamned.
datasourceBrock,有一通卫星电话找你。Brock, there’s a satellite call for you.
Bobby,我们正要下水。Bobby, we’re launching.
我忙着准备放潜艇下去探测See the submersibles going in the water?
相信我,伙计,不接你会后悔。Trust me, buddy, you want to take this call.
但愿如此This better be good.
你声音大点,她年老耳背。You got to speak up. She’s kind of old.
好极了Great.
我是Brock Lovett。您有什么事,This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you, Mrs.…Calvert. Ro Calvert.Calvert. Ro Calvert.
卡尔弗特夫人Mrs. Calvert?
我只是想问问你找到海洋之心了吗,洛维特先生。I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean
yet, Mr. Lovett.
听我的没错吧Told you you want to take the call.
好吧,露丝,我洗耳恭听。All right, you have my attention, Ro.
你可以告诉我们画里的女人是谁吗?Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?当然,画里的女人就是我。Oh, yes. The woman in the picture is me.
她就是个骗子。She’s a goddamn liar!
想骗钱想出名想疯了。Some nutca eking money or publicity.
天知道她怎么想的God only knows why!
她当自己是安娜公主,能一夜暴富。Like that Russian babe, Anastasia.
他们到了They’re inbound!
Ro Dewitt Bukater 17岁时死在了泰坦尼克号上,没错吧Ro Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17, right?
没错That’s right.
如果她没死,现在该超过100岁了。If she had lived, she’d be over 100 by now.下个月满101岁101 next month.
这么说她真是名副其实的“老”千啊Okay, so she’s very old goddamn liar.
听着,我已经摸清这女人的底细了,20年代那会,她是个演员。Look, I’ve already done the background on this woman all the way back to the ’20s, when she was working as an actress.
演员,她多能装啊,大侦探。An actress. There’s your first clue, Sherlock.
那时她叫Ro Dawson Her name was Ro Dawson back then.
然后她嫁给了一个叫Calvert的人。Then she marries this guy named Calvert.
他们搬到Cedar Rapids,生了两个孩子。They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of
kids.
现在Calvert已经去世了,而且据我所知,她还搬离了Cedar Rapids。Now Calvert’s dead, and from what I hear, Cedar Rapids is dead.
知道那颗钻石的人不是遇难身亡,就是年老去世,她是唯一的希望。And everybody who knows about the diamond is suppod to be dead or on this boat, but she knows.
她来一趟跟搬家似的。Doesn’t exactly travel light, do she?
快点,帮帮她Hurry up, give him a hand!
Calvert夫人,我是Brock Lovett。Mrs. Calvert, I’m Brock Lovett.
欢迎来到Keldysh号Welcome to the Keldysh.
好了,送她进去。Okay, let’s get her inside there.
-你好,Calvert女士。-你好-Hi, Miss Calvert. -Hi.
-欢迎来到克尔德号。-谢谢-Welcome to the Keldysh. -Thanks.
请进Yes?
-房间还行吧-是的,很好-Are your staterooms all right? -Oh, yes, very nice.
这是我的孙女Lizzy Have you met my granddaughter, Lizzy?
平时都是她照顾我。She takes care of me.
盛传
几分钟前我们刚见了面。We met just a few minutes ago.
记得吗,奶奶,在甲板上。Remember, Nana, up on deck?
哦,是啊Oh, yeah…
真好,我出门一定要带着这些照片There. That’s nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.您需要什么吗?想看点什么吗?Can I get you anything? Is there anything you’d like?
是的Yes.
我想看看我的那幅画。I would like to e my drawing.
路易十六世曾佩戴过一颗名为“王冠蓝钻”的稀世宝石。Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond
of the Crown.
1792年大革命中宝石下落不明。It disappeared in 1792.
不久路易也被推上了断头台。About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck
up.
据说那颗钻石被切割了。The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too.被重新切割成了心形,即为人们熟知的海洋之心。Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart
of the Ocean.
如今,它会比“希望蓝钻”更值钱。Today, it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.
它很重,戴起来很不舒服。It was a dreadful, heavy thing.
我只在他作画时戴过一次。I only wore it this once.
这真的是你吗,奶奶?You actually think this is you, Nana?
idl当然是我,亲爱的。It is me, dear.
倾国倾城吧Wasn’t I a dish?
我查遍了相关的保险记录。I tracked it down through insurance records.
发现了一份陈年协议,里面要求绝对保密。An old claim that was ttled under terms of absolute
crecy.
您能告诉我索赔人是谁吗,露丝?Can you tell me who the claimant was, Ro?
我想应该是一个叫Hockley的人I should imagine someone named Hockley.
Nathan Hockley,没错,匹兹堡钢铁大亨Nathan Hockley. That’s right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.
是为一串钻石项链投的保,他的儿子卡尔登将其买给他的未婚妻,也就是你。The claim was for a diamond necklace, his son, Caledon, bought his fiancée, you.
他上船前一周买的。  A week before he sailed on Titanic.
船难后这份保险协议立刻生效了。It was filed right after the sinking.
所以那颗钻石一定跟着船沉到海底了。So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.看到这个日期了吗?You e the date?
1912年4月14日“April 14, 1912.”
也就是说,如果你奶奶真是画中人,泰坦尼克号沉没那天,她刚好就戴着那条项链。Which means if
your grandmother is who she says she is she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.
若是真的,您来的就太巧了。And that makes you my new best friend.
这些是我们在您所住特等舱找到的。There are some of the things we recovered from your
stateroom.
这是我的东西。This was mine.
真不可思议How extraordinary!
他们还是我记忆中的模样And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it.
但我却红颜已老The reflection has changed a bit.
您准备好重返泰坦尼克号了吗?Are you ready to go back to Titanic?
请看,船的右舷撞到了冰山上。Here we go. She hits the ’berg on the starboard side.
一路摩擦碰撞,船身吃下水线下,撞出的孔洞刮痕堪比摩斯电码。She kind of bumps along, punching holes like Mor code along the side below the water line.
前舱便开始进水Then the forward compartments start to flood.
水位不断升高,漫过了水密舱壁,很不幸地,水位并没有上涨超过E层。Now, as the water level ris, it spills over the watertight bulkheads which, unfortunately, don’t go any higher than E deck.
所以,随着船头下沉,船尾就翘起,开始很缓慢,然后越来越快,直到最后,船尾高高翘起。So now, as the bow goes down, the stern ris up, slow at first, then faster and faster, until finally, she’s got her whole ass sticking in the air.

本文发布于:2023-07-23 08:56:20,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1112419.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:残骸   发现   开始   钻石   继续   比如   潜艇   找到
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图