derve是什么意思
英语简短小对话
每个人都是一个完整的个体,兴趣爱好不一样什么的是很正常的,正是因为如此才需要互相理解。下面是店铺给大家整理的英语简短小对话,供大家参阅!
英语简短小对话:我为阅读狂
Todd: Keri, let's talk about reading.
凯莉,我们来聊聊阅读。
Kerri: OK.
好的。
Todd: First of all, do you like to read?
首先,你喜欢阅读吗?
Kerri: Yes, I do!
是的,我喜欢!
Todd: What do you read usually?
你一般都读些什么?
Kerri: I kind of alternate between fiction and non-fiction.
我通常读小说,或者非小说。
Todd: OK. What are you reading now?
好的。你现在在读什么?
Kerri: I'm reading two books now. The Ethics of Startrek, which my uncle gave me, which is non-fiction, and I just started it today: A Spy in the Hou of Love.
我现在读的有两本书。一本我叔叔给我的小说《星际迷航》,另一本是非小说,我今天才开始读,《A Spy in the Hou of Love》。
Todd: Oh, OK. It looks like a pretty good book. What is it about?
好的。这本书听起来很棒。它讲的是什么?
Kerri: Right now I've just started, so it's about a women who has been having an affair, basically.
我才开始读,它主要讲的是一个有外遇女人的故事。
Todd: OK. When do you read? When do you find time to read?
好的。你都是什么时候读书?你都是利用什么时间读书?
Kerri: I read on the trains while I'm commuting to work. I read at night, on the weekends.
我在上班的途中看书。周末的晚上也读。
Todd: OK. What is your favorite author?
好的。你最喜欢的作家是谁?
Kerri: I don't have a favorite author.
我没有特别喜欢的作家。
Todd: Yeah. it's kind of hard to pick.
是的。很难做出选择。
Kerri: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK. Do you go to the library often?
是的。你经常去图书馆吗?
Kerri: No, I don't.
我不怎么去。
英语简短小对话:我爱动物园
april什么意思Todd: What do you think about the zoo?
你觉得动物园怎么样?
Dianna: I like to go to the zoo. I like to give all the animals names, like "Bert the Giraffe", but I wish the animals didn't have to be in the zoo, but I think it is good when zoos save animals, and help to make their populations grow.
我喜欢去动物园。我喜欢给每只动物请名字,比如“长颈鹿伯特”,但我希望这些动物不必待在那里,但动物园保护动物,并且保证物种持续繁殖这点很棒。
Todd: Yeah, they can do some good things, definitely. Ah, what is your favorite animal?
是的,动物园也有好处,你最喜欢的动物是什么?
Dianna: My favorite animal, ooh, let me think. I love cats, just as a pet but, besides I'd pick the coolest animal, I think I would pick probably a monkey.
我最喜欢的动物,让我想想。我喜欢猫,宠物猫,除了猫,我会选最酷的动物,我想可能
英文自我介绍 面试是猴子。
Todd: A monkey!
猴子!
Dianna: Yeah.
是的。
掘井
Todd: Yeah, there's a lot of monkeys in Japan. Have you ever en a monkey in the wild?
日本有许多猴子。你见过野生的猴子了吗?
Dianna: No, but my brother is a wild monkey.
没有,但我哥哥就是只野猴子。
Todd: Oh, he's going to have to listen to this now.
哦,他现在肯定会知道你的评价了。
英语简短小对话:盛夏骄阳
Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer.
嗨,克里。我们来谈谈夏天。
Kerri: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you like summer?
你喜欢夏天吗?
Kerri: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜欢
Todd: OK. Why?
为什么呢?
Kerri: Becau it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds.
因为夏天很温暖,天很蓝,还有松软的白色云彩。
Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it like growing up on the beach in the summer?
是的。你在南加利福尼亚州长大的。在沙滩阳光下长大的感觉怎么样?
Kerri: It was great. It was a lot of fun. It's nice.
太好了。有很多乐趣,很棒。
Todd: Did you learn how to surf?
thanksfor你学冲浪了吗?
Kerri: I tried a couple of times but I didn't want to learn in the summer time cau the beaches are too crowded so I tried in the winter but the water is very cold so
I gave up after a couple of tries.
我试了好几次,但我不想在夏天学,因为夏天沙滩上总是挤满了人,所以我试着在冬天学冲浪,但水又很冷,所以我试了还几次最终还是放弃了。
Todd: Oh, really. Even in winter it's too cold, the water.
哦,真的。冬天水太冷了。
Kerri: Yeah, the Pacific's cold.
是的,因为太平洋寒流。
英语简短小对话:新生儿
Todd: Masako, I was very surpid to hear that you are actually a grandparent.
雅子,我很惊讶你已经当祖母了。
Masako: Yes, yes.
是的。
robinson crusoe
Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild.
二级建造师继续教育你看上去很年轻。我很震惊。跟我谈谈你的孙女。
Masako: She's a baby. Of cour. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's Holly.
她还是个孩子。当然。一个小女孩。她的名字叫做霍利。
王力宏牛津大学演讲稿
Todd: Uh-huh.
哦。
Masako: Holly.
silence是什么意思
霍利。
Todd: Holly.
霍利。
Masako: Holly. H-O-L-L-Y. And in, with Japane kanji, it's written with the two parts, and one part is the tree, and another part is winter. So she was born in winter. Her name is winter tree.
霍利,H-O-L-L-Y。在日本文字中这个名字有两个寓意,一个是树,一个是冬天。她是冬天出生的,所以就用冬天的树的名字。
Todd: Oh, that's nice.
很好的名字。
Masako: And it's, her name is "Shuu". It sounds like a boys name, but her parents want to, want her to be a boyish girl.
她的名字是“shuu”。听起来像个男孩的名字,但她的父母希望如此,他们希望她像男孩一样坚强。
Todd: Oh, OK. Oh, like a tomboy.
托福英语培训是啊,听起来有点中性。
Masako: Yeah, maybe.
也许是的。
Todd: Maybe. Um, so how does it feel to be a grandmother?
也许。嗯,做祖母的感觉怎么样?
Masako: I'm very proud of it. And then I know if I e her, if she's with me, living near to my hou, then I forget every other thing and then I'm how do you say? A grand mother who is really occupied with her grandchild.