读后续写十大情感高级表达

更新时间:2023-07-18 15:37:07 阅读: 评论:0

读后续写情感高级表达
一、开心/兴奋
高  级  表  达
微 弱
She felt a mild happiness when she stood out among the top five in the competition.当她在比赛中脱颖而出,跻身前五名时,她感到一丝开心。(神态)
微弱 Her lips curved intoagentle/mild smile when she stood out among the top five in the
competition.
当她在比赛中脱颖而出时,她的嘴唇微微一弯,露出温柔的微笑。(神态)
一 般
He smiled with a corner of his mouth.他嘴角弯弯。(地道表达)
He smiled with halfhis mouth.他咧开嘴笑。(地道表达)
His face lit up like the sun.他的脸一下子亮起来。(神态)
His eyeslit up.他两眼(神态)
His face lights up/brightens up with a boyish grin.
他脸上露出孩子气的笑容。(神态)
中 等
“Really?”You can e the glint of excitement in her eyes.
“真的吗?”你可以看到她的眼睛里闪烁着兴奋的光芒。(神态)
Her face crinkled up in a smile.
她笑得满脸皱纹。(神态)
He said, cracking a smile.
他说着,嘴角咧开。(神态)
She looked out at me with a bright ecstatic smile.
她满面春风、心花怒放地看着我。(神态)
He waited, looking at me with suppresd eagerness.
他眼巴巴地看着我。(神态)
There was a bright flush upon her face, as though something had happened to delighther.只见她脸上泛着红晕,好像发生了什么特别使她高兴的事。(神态)
A cheerful smile played over his face.
他脸上洋溢着灿烂的微笑。(神态)
He sat down, reflecting, with a plead gleam in his face.
他坐着思考,脸上闪现出得意的神气。(神态)
极 度
I smiled, trying to contain my excitement.我极力想克制自己的兴奋。(地道表达)
He couldn't contain his goofy grin.他控制不住地傻笑。(地道表达)
He leaned in toward me, scemingly incapable of stifling the smile.
他转向我,似乎无法克制自己的笑容。(地道表达)
I am paralyzed with happiness.我被幸福冲昏头脑。(地道表达)
His eyes leaked continuously with excitement.他激动得眼泪不停地往下流。(神态)
She cried ecstatically.她欣喜若狂。(动作+情绪)
“It's my wedding-day," cried Biddy, in a burst of happiness.
她幸福地大声叫道:“今天是我结婚的日子!”(动作+情绪)
[妙] She remained crouching in palpitating miry broken by momentary shootsof joy, which her fears about the ending could not altogether suppress.
她蜷曲着躺在那儿,心里怦怦直跳,苦恼中又涌出来一阵阵的快乐。直到最后,她的担心也没能把欢乐压下去。
二、伤心/痛苦
高级表达
Despite my best efforts,I can feel tears starting to pool in my eyes.
尽管我努力克制,眼里还是蓄满了泪水。(直接描写)
My tears slide down my cheeks.
我的泪水顺着脸颊滑落。(直接描写)
Tears spring in my eyes.
我的眼中满是泪水。(直接 描写)
|妙Tears streamed down his reddened cheeks in a continual flow, his face a tautmaskofpain.
眼泪顺着他的脸颊哗哗流下,他的脸上满是痛苦。(直接描写)
A ripple of doubt runs through me. My spirits fall.
我的脑海中有-连串的疑问。我郁郁寡欢。(间接 描写)
The low moan escapes her lips.她低声哀叹。(间接描 写)
 
Clare, too, was wrought to aching thoughts and quivering lips.
克菜尔自己也是伤心痛苦,嘴唇发抖。(直接描写)
She turned round and burst into a flood of tears.
她转过身,泪如泉涌。(直接描写)
She had no sooner said it than she burst into a dry hard sobbing, so violent that itscemed to rend her,
她刚把话说完就突然大哭起来,哭得那样悲伤,好像肝肠断了一样。(直接描写)
Panic rolled in, pulled me under.痛苦涌上来,把我吞噬。(间接描写)
极度A spasm of anguish shot through her.她痛苦地全身一阵痉挛。(间接描写)
He was on the point of collap.他快要崩溃了。(间接描写)
I thought as everything inside of me collapd intoa singularity.
我觉得我整个人都崩塌了。(间接描写)
Broken in heart and numbed, he had nothing to hurry for.
他的心已破碎麻木,再也没有什么要着急去办的事了。(间接描写)
They howl in miry.他们痛苦地嚎叫。(动作+情绪 )
He moaned in miry.他痛苦地哀嚎。(动作+情绪)
yearsold
三、生气/愤怒
高级表达
I can hear my voice rising in anger.
我可以感受到我的声音因为生气而提高了。(直接描写)
I am unable to disgui myannoyance. 我无法伪装自己的愤怒。(直接描写)
She shot an angry look at him.她生气地蹬了他一眼。(直接描写)
I am irritated by his rude behavior.他的粗鲁行为让我很生气。(直接描写)
His temper cracked a little.他有点冒火。(间接描写)
Anger flushes my face.愤怒使我满脸通红。(神态)
She flushes with anger.她愤怒地涨红了脸。(神态)
The rage ttles into his face.他脸上露出愤怒的表情。(神态)
He felt a hot surge of anger.他怒火中烧。(直接描写)
My blood was boiling when I saw my son ruined my treasured painting.
当我看到我儿子毁了我的画时,我的血液沸腾了。(直接描写)
四、吃惊
高级表达
His death really shocked me.
他的死真的让我很震惊。(贬 义)
His wonderful performances amazed me.
他极好的表现让我惊讶。(褒义)
His unexpected arrival really takes us aback.
他的突然到来让我们大吃一惊。(中性)
nagisa极
I was stunned when I saw the huge creature charged towards me.
当我看到那个巨大的生物向我冲过来时,我吓了一跳。winehou
I was rooted to the spot when I saw the huge creature charged towards me当我看到那个巨大的生物向我冲过来时,我僵在了原地。
五、害怕
高级表达
When I was asked to speak in public, I broke out into cold sweat.
当我被要求在公共场合演讲时,我吓得直冒冷汗。
圣诞快乐的英语度
Our hair stood on end when the ghost appeared out of nowhere.
当鬼魂不知从哪儿冒出来的时候,我们吓得毛骨悚然。
She trembled with fear when she was being arched by the police.
她被警察搜身的时候吓得发抖。
六、紧张
高级表达
 
I have an interview tomorrow. So, I have thousands of butterflies in the stomach.
我明天有个面试。所以我十分紧张。
When I checked my Gaokao scores, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.
当我查我的高考分数时,我的心几乎要跳出我的胸膛。
When I checked my Gaokao scores, my heart raced.
当我查我的高考分数时,我的心跳加速了。
When his first baby was being delivered, he had ants in his pants.
当他的第一个孩子要出生时,他紧张得坐立不安。
七、难堪/尴尬
 
高级表达
 
His face turned red when his mother mentioned the girl he cretly loved.当他母亲提到他暗恋的女孩时,他的脸色变得很难堪。
 
When my grandmother kisd me in front of everyone, I want to hide in the hole.
当我奶奶在大家面前亲我的时候,我想躲进洞里。
八、嫉妒
环球雅思培训学校
高级表达
I felt mildly jealous when she said she had a boyfriend.
当她说她有男朋友的时候,我有点儿嫉妒。
I was green with envy when I heard she had a boyfriend.
当我听说她有男朋友的时候,我真是嫉妒死了
新视野大学英语读写教程2
九、失望
 
高级表达
 
I'm sorry to disillusion you.
我很抱歉让你失望了。
 
My heart sank when I failed to find my name on the board.
当我在黑板上找不到我的名字时,我的心沉了下去。
lilyallen
His parents heart swelled with disappointment when their son failed in the important exam.
当他们的儿子没有通过重要的考试时,他的父母心里充满了失望。
A wave of bitter disappointed washed over the parents when their son failed in theimportant exam.
当他们的儿子在重要的考试中失败时,一阵痛苦的失望冲击着他们whoops英语怎么读
十、感动
 
高级表达
 
I was moved beyond words.
kwas
havana是哪个城市我被感动得无法用语言表达。
Tears misted my eyes when I saw her fragile body shaking in the rain.
当我看到她脆弱的身体在雨中颤抖时,泪水模糊了我的眼睛。
 
I was deeply moved by his words.他的话深深地打动了我。
Their love story struck our heartstrings.他们的爱情故事打动了我们的心弦。

本文发布于:2023-07-18 15:37:07,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1103355.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:神态   表达   描写   时候   地道   动作   无法
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图