《神偷奶爸DespicableMe2010》英中字幕

更新时间:2023-07-14 15:36:08 阅读: 评论:0

卑鄙的我
Excu me, sir, is there a commode?
请问先生这里有洗手间吗?
Justin!
贾斯丁!
Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand. 快亲爱的给我拍张手举金字塔的照片
Justin, you get back here right now!
贾斯丁你快给我回来!
No, stop!
不站住!
-No, no! Stop him! -Go back! Don't climb!
-
不不!拦住他!-快回去!别爬!
Wait, wait.
等等等等
Hold on. Easy, little boy.
别动放松小朋友
Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!
好了站住孩子!站着别动不!
No, no, no! There he goes.
不不不!他掉下去了
Justin!
贾斯丁!
I've got him! I've got him!
我能接住!我能接住!
Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered
今晚埃及曝出一条爆炸性的新闻
that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen
胡夫金字塔遭人偷走
and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.
取而代之的竟然是一只巨大的充气仿制品
There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens 事件引起全球恐慌各国人民
try to protect their beloved landmarks.
都在尽力保护自己国家的地标
Law enforcement still has no leads,
kangaroo执法部门仍然毫无线索
leaving everyone to wonder, which of the world's villains
大家都在猜测到底哪个大坏蛋
is responsible for this heinous crime?
才是这起卑劣罪行的主谋
And where will he strike next?
他的下一步行动又是什么?
I'm having a bad, bad day
今天我心情很坏很坏
It's about time that I get my way
joe mcelderry
于是现在火力全开
Steamrolling whatever I e
眼前的一切全都碾烂
Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!
冷冻光线!冷冻光线!冷冻光线!
I'm having a bad, bad day
今天我心情很坏很坏
If you take it personal, that's okay
你要因此恨我我也不会记怀
Watch, this is so fun to e
看好了这可不好玩
火影片尾曲
Despicable me
因为我是大坏蛋
Morning, Gru!
早啊格鲁!
How you doing?
你好啊
Hello, Fred.
你好弗雷德
FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard, 提醒你一下你家的狗把我家院子拉得到处都是狗屎and I don't appreciate it.
这我可不喜欢
Sorry. Y ou know dogs. They go wherever they want to go.
抱歉这也没办法狗就是喜欢到处乱跑
Unless they're dead.
死了就不会乱跑了
I'm joking!
我开玩笑的!
Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one.
可我也没说错祝你愉快
Okay. Y eah.
好吧
Steamrolling whatever I e
眼前的一切全都碾烂
Despicable me
因为我是大坏蛋
I'm having a bad, bad day
今天我心情很坏很坏
If you take it personal, that's okay
你要因此恨我我也不会记怀
Despicable me
因为我是大坏蛋
Y ou've got to be pulling on my leg!
开什么玩笑!
Hello!
有人吗?
Cookies for sale.
要买饼干吗?
Go away. I'm not home.
走开家里没人
Y es, you are. I heard you.
有人我听见你说话了
No, you didn't. This
icefish
不你没听见这是
is a recording.
这是录音
-
No, it isn't. -Y es, it is.
-不不是录音-就是录音
Watch this. Leave a message, beep.
听好了有事请留言哔…
Goodbye, recorded message.
再见了录音先生
Agnes, come on.
艾格尼丝快跟上
Kyle!
凯尔!
Bad dog! No! No, no. Sit. My muffin.
坏狗狗!不!不不坐下我的小松饼
Gru!
格鲁!
Dr Nefario.
纳法瑞奥博士
I know how you must be feeling.
我知道你现在是什么感觉
I, too, have encountered great disappointment,
因为我也一样正承受着巨大的挫败感
but in my eyes, you will always be one of the greats. 但你在我眼里永远都是最伟大的
What? What happened?
怎么了?出什么事了?
It's all over the news!
新闻上都在播呢!
Some fella just stole a pyramid.
某个家伙盗走了一座金字塔
They're saying he makes all other villains look
他们都说跟他相比我们这些其他坏蛋都…
lame.
太菜了
Asmble the minions!
集合喽罗们开会!
Minions, asmble!
喽啰们集合了!
Okay. Okay.
好的好的
Hey!
嘿!
diamond是什么意思Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?
气色不错啊凯文!家里人都好吗?
All right.
很好
That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?
这才是我的小比利!你好吗拉瑞?
Hello, everybody!
大家好!
Y eah, all right!
很好很好!
Simmer down. Simmer down!
安静安静!
Thank you, okay.
谢谢好了
Now, I reali that you guys probably heard
我想你们也应该都听说了
about this other villain who stole the pyramids.
某个坏蛋偷走了金字塔
Apparently, it's a big deal.
这确实很牛B
People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that. 人人都说这是世纪大案什么的
But am I upt? No, I am not!
我会为这个紧张吗?不会!
emperor怎么读A little,
虽然有那么一丁点
but we have had a pretty good year ourlves,
但我们今年也干得不错
and you guys are all right in my book.
你们的名字全都记在功劳簿上了
No, no rais!
mdio不别得意!
Y ou're not going to get any rais.
你们都没什么好得意的
What did we do?
我们都做了些什么?
Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!
我们偷走了时代广场上的大屏幕!
Nice!
漂亮!
That's how I roll.
这就是我的风格
Y eah, you all like watching football on that, huh?
red eye你们都喜欢用那东西看橄榄球是吧?
But that's not all.
还不止这些
We stole the Statue of Liberty,
我们还偷走了自由女神像
the small one from Las V egas.
虽然是拉斯维加斯那个迷你版的
And I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower! Also V egas.
还有艾菲尔铁塔!也是拉斯维加斯的
Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,
好吧我当时还不想说
but I have been working on something very big!
其实我正在策划一项大工程!
长脸男生适合的发型>apartment是什么意思Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water! 金字塔那事跟它根本没法比!
And thanks to the efforts of my good friend
这还多亏了我的好朋友纳法瑞奥博士…
Thank you!
谢谢!
There he is.
他来了
He's styling.
看他多有型
Now, we have located a shrink ray
我们查到一间秘密实验室里
in a cret lab, and once we take this shrink ray,
藏着缩小射线只要我们把它到手
we will have the capability
我们就能够
to pull off the true crime of the century.
犯下真正意义上的世纪大案
We are going
我们要去偷的是…
Wait, wait! I haven't told you what it is yet.

本文发布于:2023-07-14 15:36:08,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1096343.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:偷走   全都   喜欢   集合   猜测
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图