穿普拉达的女王 台词中英字幕

更新时间:2023-07-12 06:37:49 阅读: 评论:0

-Good luck.
祝你好运。
Hi. Uh, I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?
你好,我约了艾米莉·查尔顿
-Andrea Sachs? -Yes.
安吉丽娜·塞克斯?-是的
Great. Human Resources certainly has an odd n of humor.
要命。人力资源部还真会开玩笑。
Follow me.
跟我来。
Okay, so I was Miranda's cond assistant… 新东方国际游学
听着,我本是马林达的第二助手
but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I'm the first.
她首席助手近期晋升,所以我现在是首席助手。
-Oh, and you're replacing yourlf. -Well, I am trying.
-哦,你给自己找替身。-但还没找到。
Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks.
马林达几周内炒了前两个女孩。
We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?
我们需要生存者,明白不?
Yeah. Of cour. Who's Miranda?
当然。马林达是谁?
Oh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that.
mako哦,天哪。我会假装你刚没问过我。
She's the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend.
她是《天桥》杂志主编,是一名传奇人物。
You work a year for her, and you can get a job at any magazine you want.
只要为她卖命一年,之后随你想去什么杂志社
A million girls would kill for this job.
所有女孩都会为这工作发疯的。
It sounds like a great opportunity. I'd love to be considered.
听上去很棒,我很荣幸能被选中。
Andrea, Runway is a fashion magazine…
安吉丽南,《天桥》是本时尚杂志
走遍美国字幕版
so an interest in fashion is crucial.
对时尚的热衷非常重要。
What makes you think I'm not interested in fashion?
你认为我对时尚没有兴趣?
wwoof
-[Cell Phone Ringing] -Oh, my God.
我的天哪
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
儿童英语乐园
What's wrong?
怎么了?
She's on her way. Tell everyone!
她要到了通知大家!
She's not suppod to be here until 9:00.
她应该9点到的
Her driver just text messaged, and her facialist ruptured a disk.
司机刚短信我,她的美容师椎间盘突出
-God, the people! -[Whistles, Whispers] Who's that?
那些人真要命!这是谁啊?
That I can't even talk about.
我都不想提她
All right, everyone! Gird your loins!
好了,各位, 准备就绪!
摩登家庭 迅雷下载-[Excited Chattering] -Did somebody eat an onion bagel?
谁吃过洋葱面包圈了?
Sorry, Miranda.
对不起,马林达
Move it! Ooh!
让开
I don't understand why it's so difficult to confirm an appointment.
为什么确认预约就这么困难?
I know. I'm so sorry, Miranda. I actually did confirm last night.
我知道,对不起, 马林达。我昨晚真的有去确定
Details of your incompetence do not interest me.
我对你无能的细节没兴趣
Tell Simone I'm not going to approve that girl that she nt me for the Brazilian layout. ipp
告诉西蒙我不要她为巴西版选得女孩
I asked for clean, athletic, smiling. She nt me dirty, tired and paunchy.
我要的是干净,运动型,面带微笑的女孩。她挑的是肮脏,疲倦的肥婆
And R.S.V.P. Yes to the Michael Kors party.
回复麦克·克斯,我会去他的聚会
I want the driver to drop me off at 9:30 and pick me up at 9:45 sharp.
我要司机9点30送到那里 9点45分再来接我
-[Whispers] 9:45 sharp. -Call Natalie at Glorious Foods, tell her no for the 40th time.
-9点45分正点。 -打电话给‘光荣食品’的纳塔莉。说了40遍不行
No, I don't want dacquoi. I want tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote.
我不要杏仁蛋白饼。 我要大黄水果蛋糕
Then call my ex-husband and remind him the parent-teacher conference is at Dalton tonight.
再打电话给我前夫,提醒他今晚的家长会在达尔顿
Then call my husband, ask him to meet me for dinner at that place I went to with Massimo.
打给我丈夫,让他在我和马西莫去过的地方碰面吃晚餐
Tell Richard I saw the pictures that he nt for that feature on the female paratroopers…
告诉理查德我看过他送来的女伞兵的照片
and they're all so deeply unattractive.
他们实在太难看了
Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender female paratrooper?
就不能找个可人又苗条的女伞兵?
-No. -Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really.
-当然能-我能接触星辰吗?当然不可能
Also, I need to e all the things that Nigel has pulled for Gwyneth's cond cover try.
还有,我要看奈杰尔给格温妮丝挑的第二次封面试镜的衣服
I wonder if she's lost any of that weight yet. Who's that?
北京烤鸭翻译不知她瘦了多少。她是谁?
Nobody. Um, uh…
谁都不是,呃
Human Resources nt her up about the new assistant job, and I was preinterviewing her.
dawson人力资源部送她来做助理,我刚给她面试
But she's hopeless and totally wrong for it.
她根本不行,完全不适应这里
Clearly I'm going to have to do that mylf becau the last two you nt me…
显然我要自己来选,你上两次选的人
were completely inadequate.
全都不合格
So nd her in. That's all.
让她进来。就这样
Right.
好的
-She wants to e you. -Oh! She does?
-她要见你-哦,是吗?
Move!
快点
-This is foul. Don't let her e it. Go! -That's… 张京翻译
这太土了。别让她看见快去!-那个
[Sighs]
Who are you?
你是谁?
Uh, my name is Andy Sachs.
呃,我叫安迪·塞克斯
I recently graduated from Northwestern University.
刚从西北大学毕业
And what are you doing here?[Clears Throat]
那你在这里做什么?
Well, I think I could do a good job as your assistant.
我可以做你的助理
And, um…
还有,呃
Yeah, I came to New York to be a journalist and nt letters out everywhere…
我来纽约立志成为记者,发了不少简历
and then finally got a call from Elias-Clarke…
终于艾丽雅斯·克拉克给了我一个电话
and met with Sherry up at Human Resources.

本文发布于:2023-07-12 06:37:49,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1092120.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:天桥   时尚   翻译   兴趣   伞兵   我会   女孩   司机
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图