美剧高频口语

更新时间:2023-07-05 14:47:57 阅读: 评论:0

美剧高频口语
1、It's not my cup of tea. 我对这个不感冒。
nancyMy boyfriend loves football, but it's not my cup of tea.
我男朋友很喜欢足球运动,但我不喜欢。
I'm sorry, but I have to say it's not my cup of tea.
对不起,我只能说这不是我所擅长的。
Tom:It's not my cup of tea. Iced coke will be nice.
汤姆:那不太合我的口味。冰可乐还不错
2、I mesd up the whole thing. 我把一切都搞砸了。
3、I think I'll pass. 我想我还是不用了。
But I think I'll pass. - So how do you feel about all this?
但是我想我心领了 -那你的感觉呢?
I think I'll pass this time.
风格的英文我想这次我不参加了。
Thanks, but I think I'll pass.
谢谢,我想这样就够了。
4、I swear to God. 我对天发誓。
I'm innocent, I swear to God.
我对天发誓,我是无辜的。
Nothing! I swear to god! It wasn't me!
没什么!我对天发誓!不是我!
5、I'll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的。
Thank you for buying me the ticket-I'll make it up to you later.
谢谢你给我买了票——以后我要还你情。
You've been so kind. I'll make it all up to you one day.
你对我这么好,我总有一天会报答你的。
I'll make it up to you, I promi. 我会抵偿的,我保证。
6、Thanks for the heads up. 谢谢你的提醒。
All right! That's good to know! Thanks for the heads up!
好的!我已经知道啦!谢谢提醒!
7、Don't make up a story.不要捏造事实。
8、She makes a mess of things.她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。?She always makes a mess of things; she is an idiot!
她总是把事情弄糟,真是个大笨蛋!
9、Get an eyeful.看个够。
10、Shoot the breeze.闲谈。
The auditors ud to come in and do nothing but shoot the breeze for forty minutes.
查帐队员一来,往往啥事也不干,先吹上四十分钟的牛。
It's nice to shoot the breeze with an old friend.
跟老朋友聊天是很美好的事。
We like to shoot the breeze during the break.
我们喜欢在休息的时候聊聊天
11、Tell me when!随时奉陪!
Can you tell me when to start?
你能告诉我什么时候出发吗?
Could you tell me when to get off?
能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
12、Let's play it by ear.让我们随兴所至。
Let's just play it by ear.
让我们到时候再说吧。
Just wait and e. Let's play it by ear.
只好等着看喽!我们随机应变吧!
13、Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气?
Why do you look so blue?
你为什么看上去如此的沮丧。
tell me why, I feel so blue…
告诉我为何,我感到如此忧郁…
14、Chin up.不气,振作些!
Chin up! We'll get out of the jungle alive.
别泄气!我们会活着走出丛林的。
So, chin up and smile!
抬起你的下巴且微笑吧
millionsof15、over the years这些年来
Over the years, he became more and more patient.i love you stewart mac
经过这些岁月,他变得越来越有耐心了。
Over the years he has become more patient.
这几年来他越来越有耐心了。
Thank you for everything over the years, mom.
妈妈,谢谢您年来所做的一切。
The carpet had discoloured over the years.
地毯用过多年后已变色了。
16、turn against拒绝/使变成和…敌对?As time goes by, they turn against each other.
随着时间的流逝,昔日的朋友相互反目,成为今日的敌人
beautifulpeople
Nobody will turn agains t his country.
没有人会背叛自己的国家。
17、draw attention to吸引…的注意力?This will draw attention to your strengths.
这将引起别人对你能力的注意。
The article was intended to draw attention to the situation in Cambodia.
这篇文章的意图是引起人们对柬埔寨形势的注意。
18、count on指望/依靠
I would not count on that, either.
我也不认为希腊会退出。
He can count on her interest and understanding.
他相信她所表现出来的兴趣和理解。
Of cour. You can count on me.
当然。你可以指望我。
19、by accident偶然/巧合
They say they cross the border by accident.
他们说越过边界纯属意外。
None of my inventions came by accident.
我所有的发明都不是偶然的。
I've sprained my ankle by accident.
我不小心扭伤了脚踝。
20、round up使…集拢
I round up a few friends for a party.
我找了几个朋友聚了聚。
They are trying to round up tho robbers.
他们正在努力围捕那些强盗。
Captain, round up some guests!
队长,召集一些宾客来!
21、nod at 向...点头
She not and smile at me while I appreciate her.
当我欣赏它,赞美它的时候,它在风中轻轻点头微笑。
He may not at thee, if he will;
他要是愿意,倒会向你点头的
22、call off取消
Shall we call off the meeting?
我们应该取消这次会议吗?
Their idea was to get us to call off the strike.
他们的想法是让我们取消这次罢工。
uniform怎么读Call off your dog, will you?
把你的狗喊走,好吗?。
23、on the account of由于/出于
BANK CHARGES: All bank charges outside China will be on the account of the Sellers.
银行费用:所有中国之外的银行费用均由卖方承担。
It carries on the account of Bob Monroe's astonishing saga.
书中继续讲述鲍勃·门罗的惊人传奇
24、employed in被雇佣/受聘于
And that same strategy will be employed in Afghanistan by this great general.
同样的战略将被这位杰出的将军用在阿富汗上面。
Have you been employed in this field?
你以前在这个领域工作过吗?
25、You look familiar.你看起来很眼熟。
introduceYou know, you look familiar.
你看起来很眼熟知道吗?
but you look awfully familiar.
你看起来很面熟。
26、How's it going?近来如何?ap
How's it going to affect my job?
如何影响到我的工作?bathgel
Oh hi Rusll How's it going?
别动!哦,嗨,罗素。你好吗?
27、What a coincidence!真巧啊!
What a coincidence! Hope you will love Bei…
希望您喜欢北京,喜欢北京奥运开幕式!
What a coincidence to meet in Paris!
vanitas在巴黎相遇是多么巧啊!
Son: Oh, really! What a coincidence!
儿子:喔,是吗!真是巧合!
28、He's all smiles.他总是笑呵呵的。
He was really depresd about the business last week, but he's all smiles now. A very big order has just come in.
上个星期他还为生意愁眉苦脸的,可是现在却喜形于色,因为刚接到一笔大订单。

本文发布于:2023-07-05 14:47:57,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1079981.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:喜欢   时候   取消
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图