3。办理登机手续
1.惯用口语句子:
迪士尼英语下载May I e your ticket and passport, plea?
看一下您的机票和护照好吗?
passport n. 护照
Do I have to write down all the things I have to declare?
我要把所有要申报的东西都填上吗?soud
declare v. 申报(纳税品等)
write down“写下"
Can my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?satisfaction怎么读
july缩写我可以携带30公斤的行李吗?
“luggage"指“行李”,主要用于英式英语,美式英语一般用“baggage”。
这里“up to”的意思是“高达,多达”。
How many items of carry-on luggage are permitted?
我可以随身携带几件行李?
How much hand luggage am l allowed?
随身的行李允许我带多少?
permit v。 允许
carry—on a。 可随身携带的,手提的
hand luggage“(搭乘飞机时的)手提行李"
I have a piece of baggage to check.
我有件行李要托运.
I'd like to check this item of luggage.
我要托运这件行李。
“check”在此处的意思是“(行李)寄存,托运"。
difficultyI'd like a window at。
我想要靠窗的座位。
Can I have an aisle at, plea?
请给我靠道旁的座位好吗?
aisle n. 走廊,过道
Is the plane on time?
飞机准点吗?
How long is the flight delayed?
航班晚点多长时间?
delay v. 耽搁,延迟,推迟
What’s the departure time?
什么时候起飞?
careertimesWhat's the arrival time?
何时抵达?
When does the plane get there/here?
飞机何时抵达那/这里?
arrival n。 到达,抵达
When will we begin boarding?
我们什么时候开始登机啊?
We will begin boarding soon。
我们很快就要登机了。
board v。 上(船、飞机等)
Which boarding gate should I go to?
我应该去哪个登机口?
Which gate is for the flight to New York?
哪个登机口是去往纽约的?
Tell me the gate number. plea.
zfc请告诉我登机口号。
2。实用对话
Checking In办理登机手续
Clerk: May I e your ticket and passport, plea?
职员:看一下您的机票和护照好吗?
Cindy: Sure! Here they are。
klg辛蒂:当然可以!给你。
Clerk: Any luggage?
职员:有行李吗?
Cindy: Just this suitca。
辛蒂:只有这一个手提箱.
Clerk: Your backpack is very big and today's flight is quite full。
I'm afraid that you will have to check your backpack too.
职员:您的背包太大了,今天航班的人也很满,所以恐怕您得把它也托运了。
Cindy: No problem。 Can I have an aisle at, plea?
辛蒂:没问题,请给我靠过道的座位好吗?
Clerk: Yes。 I will give you an aisle at in the center row。 Here you are, your ticket, passport and boarding pass。 Plea
board the plane at Gate 15.
职员:可以,我给您安排一个中排靠过道的位置。这是你的机票、护照和登机牌,请在15号登机口登机。
Cindy: Thank you very much.
辛蒂:非常感谢。
Clerk: You're welcome. Have a nice flight!
职员:不客气.旅途愉快!
Cindy: Are there any in-flight ht movies on this trip?
辛蒂:飞机上有什么电影吗?
Clerk: Yes, there are. Plea ask your flight attendant when you board; I don’t have that information here.
职员:有,您登机的时候问问乘务员吧,我这里没有这方面的信息。
Cindy: Thanks.
辛蒂:谢谢.
3.详细解说
1.“Have a nice flight!"在特定场景下可以译为“祝您旅途愉快”,但大家一定要清楚,这里指的“旅途”务必是“飞行旅途”,因为 “flight"意为“航空旅行"。在本段对话中,Clerk也可以对Cindy说“Have a nice trip!”。
2.“in—flight movies”表示“飞机上的电影”.其中,“in—flight"可以解释为“provided during a plane journey”,意思是“坐飞机
提供的,航班上提供的”,为复合形容词,可修饰名词。例如:“in—flight entertainment” (飞机上的娱乐活动),“in—flight phone(飞机上的电话),“in-flight meals”(飞机上的餐饭).
3。“flight attendant”指的是“空乘人员"。此外“steward”也可以表示“乘务员”,若要强调是“女乘务员”,则要用“stewardess",其发音为“[stju:əˈdis,ˈstu:ədis]”。
4.文化洗礼
登机广播语
Good afternoon pasngers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight CA992 to London。
乘客朋友们下午好,这是飞往伦敦的CA992次航班登机前的广播。
Pasngers flying to London on Air China flight CA992, your flight is now boarding。哈登通缉令
乘坐中国国际航空公司CA992次航班前往伦敦的乘客请注意,现在开始登机。
Pasngers on flight CA992 plea note: your flight is now boarding at Gate 8.
乘坐CA992次航班的乘客请注意:您的航班正在8号登机口登机。
We are now inviting tho pasngers with small children or tho requiring special assistance to come to the boarding counter (begin boarding).
请带小孩或需要特别帮助的乘客开始登机.
Plea have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time。 Thank you。
请准备好您的登机牌和身份证件。大约10分钟后开始正常登机。谢谢合作。
We now invite all first class and business class pasngers to board.
头等舱及商务舱乘客请登机。
We will now be accepting all remaining pasngers to board.
其余旅客请登机.普通话翻译成广州话
The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to clo in approximately five minutes time。
最后的检查即将完毕,大约5分钟后机长将下令关闭舱门。