F1_Franklin_and_the_Copycat 小乌龟学美语文本

更新时间:2023-07-03 14:15:26 阅读: 评论:0

Franklin and the Copycat
富兰克林和抄袭者
你是最棒的。
Youre the best.
那些云是我的。
Tho are my clouds!
我要坐在窗子边。
I’m going to sit by the window.
那是秘密。
Its a cret.
小兔,你是个抄袭鬼!
Rabbit, youre a copycat!
我怎么能那样说呢?
Why did I say that?
我也是个抄袭鬼。
I’m a copycat too.
嗯,我想和你谈一谈。
Well, I wanted to talk to you.
Franklin could count by twos and tie his shoes.
富兰克林已经学会数奇偶数了,他还学会了自己系鞋带。
He could read stories and he could draw the most colourful clouds in his class.
他会读故事,也能画出班里最漂亮的云朵。
But one day, someone drew colourful clouds that looked just like Franklins.
但是有一天,有个小朋友画了很漂亮的云,看起来和富兰克林的很像。
Wow.
哇哦。
Great clouds Franklin.
富兰克林,这云画得真好。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Theyre my sunt clouds.
我画的是日落晚霞。
Okay, lets e the clouds.
好吧,我们来看看这些云。
Ohthey are good.
……很不错啊。
怎么消除色斑What are?
什么不错?
Ooooo, fancy clouds Franklin.
哦,富兰克林,多美丽的云啊。
I only know how to make big, fat, white ones.
我只会画肥肥大大的白云朵。
Me too.
我也是。
I wish I could do clouds like yours.
真希望我也能画出你这样的云。
Well, youve got to know when to change from the orange crayon to the purple one, so its kind of tricky.
嗯,你得学会该在什么时候把桔色变成紫色,这需要技巧。星期一到星期天的英文
Hmm
……
Yeah!
是啊!
Hey guys
大家好……
What el should I put in my picture?
我该再加点什么在我的画上呢?
Well uh, if you want it to look more like a lollipop, you could put a swirl in the middle.
哦,如果想让它看起来更像棒棒糖,得在中间加一个圈儿。
Thats not even what it is.
根本就不是什么棒棒糖。
balance
Yeah, Franklin.
是啊,富兰克林。
Cant you tell its a balloon?
难道你看不出来这是个气球吗?
Its not a balloon either.
也不是气球。
Bslavesear, you know what itinsky’s suppod to be, dont you?
小熊,你知道它是什么,对吧?
Uha magnifying glass?
……一个放大镜?
Its a flower.
是一朵花。
Ahhh!
啊!
Oh yeah.
哦,是的。
Um, thats what it is.
嗯,就是朵花。
I cant even draw a flower.
我连花都不会画。
Sure you can.
你当然会画。
You just have to add more parts.
只需要再加点儿东西。
What kind of parts?
什么东西?
You know, flower parts
你知道,花儿的东西……
I’ll show you.
我画给你看看。
There.
就是这样。
That looks good Franklin.
看起来真不错,富兰克林。
Would you like some sunt clouds in your picture, Skunk?
你想加点儿晚霞在你的画上吗,臭鼬?
Okay!
石家庄韩语培训好的!
I start my sunt clouds with an orange crayon.
我画晚霞先用桔色。
Thanks Franklin!
谢谢你,富兰克林!
Youre the best.
你是最好的。
Thats a very colourful picture, Rabbit.
manta
这幅画可真漂亮。兔子。
Yeah, it is, isnt it?
是啊,很漂亮,是吧?
Its called, My scooter.
它名叫“我的踏板车”。
A very suitable title indeed.
真是个恰当的标题。
Would you like to hold it up and show the class?
你愿意举起来给全班看看吗?
Sure!
当然!
Waw!
哇!
That’s good.
很好看。
祖国在我心中演讲稿
I like it.鞋楦
我喜欢。
Hey, tho clouds are great!
嘿,这些云真漂亮!
No, not your clouds, Franklin.
不,不是你画的云,富兰克林。
Rabbits clouds.
是兔子画的云。
Hum.
嗯。
The reflection of a golden sunt on your clouds is a very nice touch.
永远用英语怎么说金黄色的落日余辉反射在你的云彩上,真是很生动。
Tho are my clouds!
那些是我的云!
and then Mr. Owl told Rabbit that his clouds were good.

本文发布于:2023-07-03 14:15:26,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1076206.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:晚霞   桔色   需要   紫色   东西   看起来
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图