英语成语

更新时间:2023-07-03 12:36:31 阅读: 评论:0

1.a bad apple  害群之马
You’re such a bad apple.你真是个害群之马。
2.a big hand  热烈掌声
Plea give the performers a big hand.请给表演者热烈鼓掌。
3.a copy-cat  模仿者 抄袭者
Teacher,he’s bing a copy-cat!老师,他抄袭我!
4.a dead duck  完蛋了 惨了
I’m a dead duck if I don’t make it on time.我如果不准时的话就惨了。
5.a little bird told me 消息灵通人士告诉我;听说;有人告诉我
A little bird told me that you cheated on your test.有人告诉我你考试作弊了。有道英语翻译
6.a penny for your thoughts  我想知道你在想什么
You look very sad.A penny for your thoughts.你看起来很伤心。告诉我你在想什么?
7.a thorn in my side  我的烦恼
You are a thorn in my side.Leave me be.你让我伤透了脑筋。离我远点儿。
8.above the law      不受法律限制
Don’t think that you are above the law.不要以为你可以逍遥法外。
9.Achilles’ heel    惟一的弱点新品牌如何推广
He’s very brave,but fear of heights was his Achilles’ heel.
他很勇敢,但恐高是他惟一的致命伤。
10.against the clock  尽快完成
I have to work against the clock to finish this.我必须尽快工作来完成这件事。
11.all ears            洗耳恭听
plating
Tell me shat happened.I’m all ears.告诉我发生了什么事。我洗耳恭听。
12.all eyes and ears  聚精会神
I want all eyes and ears on me.我要成为众所瞩目的焦点。
13.all the rage        正在流行
Cell phones in different colors are all the rage recently.
最近流行各种颜色的移动电话。
14.all thumbs          笨手笨脚的
I don’t want her on my team.She’s all thumbs.
我不要她在我这队。她笨手笨脚的。
15.along for the fide  沾别人的光
He’s just along for the ride.他只是沾了别人的光。
16.apple of his mother’s eye    他妈妈的心肝宝贝
He will always be the apple of his mother’s eye.他永远是母亲的心肝宝贝。
She can’t do anything wrong,becau she is the apple of everyone’s eye.
她不可能有错,因为大家都宠她。
17.apples and oranges  天壤之别;完全不同
You can’t compare them,they’re like apples and oranges.
你不能拿他们作比较,他们完全不同。
18.armed to the teeth  全副武装
She was caught by the police armed to the teeth.她被全副武装的警察抓到。
19.as busy as a bee    忙的团团转;忙的不可开交
I don’t have time.I’m as busy as a bee.我没时间。我忙的团团转。
中英
20.as fit as a fiddle  身体强壮
If you exerci more,you will be as fit as a fiddle.
如果多做些运动,你会变得强壮些。
21.as innocent as a lamb    清白的
Don’t be fooled.He might look as innocent as a lamb,but he’s a bad person.
别被骗了。他看似老实,但其实不是什么好东西。
22.as pretty as a picture    非常完美;非常漂亮
You can’t tell that it’s broken.It looks as pretty as a picture.
puppet怎么读你看不出它已经破了。它看起来非常完美。
23.asleep at the wheel      工作时心不在焉
雅思官网打不开
What’s wrong with you?Are you asleep at the wheel?
你怎么了?怎么做事时不专心?
24.at any rate              无论如何
At any rate,I will go.我无论如何都会去。
25.at each other’s throats  争吵
Don’t be at each other’s throats.别斗嘴。
26.at my doorstep          归咎于我
Don’t put your problem at my doorstep.别把你的问题归咎于我。
27.at the drop of a hat    马上
He gets angry at the drop of a hat.他马上勃然大怒。
28.at the top of your lungs 放声大喊
I yelled at the top fo my lungs,but no one heard me.我放声大喊,但没有人听到。
29.babe in the woods        不知世故者;新手
You don’t know what you’re talking about.You’re just a babe in the woods.
你不知道你在说什么。你只不过是个不知世故的小子。
30.back to the drawing-board    从头做起
You better go back to the drawing-board and get it right this time!
你最好从头做起,这次把它做好!
31.back you up      支持你    back up  支持
Can you back up this argument?  你支持这个论点吗?
32.bad blood        日不落英文仇恨;怨仇
Why are you hurting me?There is no bad blood between us.
你为什么要伤害我?我们之间又没什么怨仇。
33.bank on me      依靠我;相信我
You can bank on me,if you need money.如果你需要钱的话可以找我帮忙。
34.bark up the wrong tree    找错对象
If you looking for the killer,I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
如果你要找凶手,我想你找错对象了。
35.be curtains for my company      我的公司要倒闭了
We’re going bankrupt.It will be curtains for my company.
我们要破产了,我们的公司要倒闭了。
If you left me,it would be curtains for me.如果你离开我,我就活不下去了。
36.be strapped for cash    身无分文
I’m strapped for cash.  我身无分文。
37.be tight-lipped          守口如瓶;口风很紧
She won’t tell me anything.She’s tight-lipped.
她什么都不会告诉我,她口风很紧。
38.bear fruit            有成果;实现
I have a lot of good ideas,but none of them have borne fruit.
我有很多好主意,可是没一个得以实现。
39.bear with  容忍
I can’t bear with my broken stereo anymore.I need to buy a new one.
stockingsworld我再也受不了我的烂音响了,我需要买个新的。
北京新东方前途出国咨询有限公司40.beat about the bush    说话拐弯抹角
Don’t beat about the bush,answer my  question.别拐弯抹角,回答我的问题。
41.beats me  问倒我了
I don’t know,beats me.我不知道,问倒我了。
42.beef up    付账;支付;增强
Why don’t you beef up rent money?    你为什么不付租金?
flossyWe need to beef up the team.          我们需要加强这支队伍。
43.beg to differ    不赞成
They think that he is cute,but I beg to differ.
他们觉得她很可爱,但我不这么觉得。
44.begin to e the light    开始懂了,明白了

本文发布于:2023-07-03 12:36:31,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1076070.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:告诉   需要   心肝宝贝   实现   世故
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图