BADAPPLE英文中文翻译

更新时间:2023-07-02 18:22:24 阅读: 评论:0

BAD APPLE!!
Ever on and on I continue circling
每次都这样我总是在不停打转
With nothing but my hate in a caroul of agony
唯我心头恨滞留在这痛苦的圆盘上
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
随后慢慢地遗忘心渐渐地消失
And suddenly I e that I can't break free
我突然警觉我已无法挣脱
I'm slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
我跌倒在那永恒而黑暗的缝隙
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
我一无所感唯有伤痛和麻痹的痛苦
To tell me who I am who I was
我到底是谁未知之物遍及脑海
Uncertainty enveloping my mind Till I can't break free
这不确定性依然无法挣脱
And maybe it's a dream Maybe nothing el is real
也许那是梦也许不存在真实
6级准考证But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
但这也没有意义总是我诉说感受
So I'm tired of all the pain, of the miry inside
痛苦也让我疲倦疲倦里充满痛苦
三大作风And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
我仅祈祷我生存仅是感受这夜色
You can tell me what to say You can tell me where to go
无论如何你可诉我说何物你可诉我行何方
But I doubt that I would care and my heart would never know 关心之物我仍疑我心或将永不明
奖杯英文
If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
若我能有所动作我将不会再回头撒切尔夫人 电影
Becau everthing will change, and it all will fade to black 因为万物均改变最终将仅剩漆黑
sin cityWill tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?明天还能来临吗我能度过今夜吗
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
光芒之中会有吗破碎者生存之地
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
我难受还是悲伤我前行还是留
I've forgotten how to tell Did I ever even know?
桂冠的意思我已忘记如何说曾经我还知道吗
Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
我能向前迈步吗我已尽了我所能
All the people that I e I will never understand
我所见的所有人永远不会去了解
If I find a way to change If I step into the light
四级英语词汇若我设法去改变如果我跨进光芒
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white
我将不再是这样一切将化作雪白
repeat (※)hung up
If I make another move, if I take another step,
若我能有所动作若我向前走一步
then it all would fall apart There'd nothing of me left
一切将分崩离析我将要失去一切
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night,
若我在风中哭泣若我在夜里鸣泣
will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?
我的心还能不能回归到一片雪白
士不可以不弘毅翻译
Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?能否诉我汝是谁能否答我在何方
I've forgotten how to e I've forgotten if I can
我已忘记怎样看也已遗忘能否做
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
如果我睁开双眼我再也不会回头
‘Cau I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black’
为我欲卷走一切让一切坠入黑暗

本文发布于:2023-07-02 18:22:24,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1074600.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:改变   不会   遗忘
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图