- I didn't say anything. - Stop talking. -我什么都没说 -别说话了
That's talking. 是你在说话
You think she's asleep yet? 你觉得她睡着了吗
I'm on the same side of the door as you are. 我和你一样都在门外啊
. -别说话了 -小卡
Lily lost her first tooth today. 莉莉今天掉了第一颗牙
And she's very excited about the visit from the tooth fairy. 她现在非常期待牙仙子的到访
When I have my first loo tooth, 我第一次有牙齿松动时
my mom tied one end of the string to it, 我妈将绳子一端系在那颗牙上
, 另一端系在奶牛的尾巴上
fired off a 12-gauge shotgun, 用12号猎枪开了一枪
and the cow went running out of the room. 奶牛跑出了房间
That never happened. 那是不可能的
Tell that to the cow-shaped hole in my bedroom wall. 你去看看我卧室里的奶牛型墙洞再说
cba是什么意思Gotcha! 抓住了
english name
what are you doing here? 你们在这儿干嘛
You're not the tooth fairy. 你们又不是牙仙子
火星英语N-no. But we just wanted to e if she'd come yet. 不 我们就是想来看看她来了没
No. She sure is taking her sweet time. 没呢 看来她真的一点都不着急
- Maybe you should just go back to sleep, sweetie. - Yeah. -也许你该继续睡觉 亲爱的 -对
'cau it could take a while. 因为可能还要再等一会儿
I've got nowhere to be. 我时间多的是
Mom, I can't be late today. 妈 我今天不能迟到
Sanjay Patel and I are discting a pig. 桑杰·帕特尔和我要解剖一头猪
So sad what pass for a date in your life. 你这辈子所谓的约会真可悲啊
- Haley. - He keeps asking me to hand him all of the instruments. -海莉 -他老是让我拿工具给他
He wants me to act like a nur. 想让我像护士一样
Now it sounds like a date in Haley's life. 这听起来像是海莉的约会
Okay, before you 在你说"不行"之前
- No. - You haven't even en it yet. -不行 -你连看都没看呢
Mm, I'm sticking with "No." 我还是要说不行
It's for Luke's Career Day. 这是为卢克的职业日准备的
I thought I'd offer the kids a chance 我想我可以让孩子们尝试
to put their face on my body. 把脸放在我的身体上
Ew. I just heard it, too. 我也刚意识到
How come you guys never had a Career Day? 你们怎么从来没办过职业日
- Cutbacks. - Nor'easter. -取消了 -东北大风暴
Today I get to talk about the love of 今天我要讲述我的一生挚爱
residential real estate. 住宅房地产2014东方卫视春晚节目单
国内上网课不影响留学生学历认证He really doesn't hear it. 他真的意识不到
I wanna make Luke proud. 我要让卢克感到骄傲
I wanna be his hero like my dad was 我要成为他的英雄
when he talked to my class 就像以前我父亲向我的同学们
about running a grocery store. 讲述开杂货店的故事时那样
He came in with two price guns in holsters 他拿着两把带皮套的价格标枪进屋
and marked our teacher at $1.29 在我们的老师还没反应过来时
before she knew what hit her. 给她打了个1.29刀的标签
I bet that produced a lot of laughs. 我赌那肯定很好笑
Claire, plea. 克莱尔 拜托
寒假英语日记带翻译>chateldonAnd Olivia Berman's mom 奥利维亚·伯曼的妈妈
怎样才能快速祛斑works in the rare books department at the library. 在图书馆的珍本书部工作
Hope I get a chance to pick that brain. 真希望我有机会去向她讨教讨教
Looks like you got quite the Career Day lineup. 看来你们的职业日已经排得满满当当了
So I guess they already got a clot guy coming in, huh? 我猜他们已经邀请到搞衣柜的人了吧
No. I didn't think you'd wanna do it. 没有 我以为你不想参加
I don't, but you know, I just feel bad for the kids. 我不想 但是 我只是很同情孩子们英语topic
A lot of interesting stories in the clot biz. 衣柜这行有很多有趣的事情
Oh. Why have you never told us any? 你怎么从来没跟我们讲过
Okay. Well, for example, there was 好吧 比如曾经有个家伙
- must have had over a - Yes? -有一百多顶帽子 -然后呢
And we had to fit them in the clot. 我们得想办法把那些帽子都放进衣柜里
Okay? 然后呢
And we did. 我们做到了
All right. Maybe it's not the most exciting career 好吧 也许这不是世上最刺激的职业天窗保养
in the world, but it pays the bills. 但这真的很挣钱
No one is complaining. 没人嫌弃
Were there other things I'd rather do? Yes. 我想不想干别的事情 想啊
- But I had to make ends meet. - What other things? -但我得维持生计 -别的什么事情
Well, I always wanted to write thrillers. 我一直想写惊险小说
- Like that hat story? - Spy thrillers. -比如那个帽子的故事吗 -间谍小说
I've been kicking around this character, 我已经仔细考虑过这个角色了
CIA agent Chuck Stone, who doesn't care 中情局探员查克·斯通 他毫不在意
how much his antics annoy the brass in Arlington. 自己的古怪行为会惹恼阿灵顿的官员们
Why didn't you ever try it? 你为什么不写写看
I was busy with work and family. 我一直忙于工作和家庭
I was gonna start writing after my divorce, 本打算离婚后开始写
But life got in the way. 但是被生活琐事妨碍了
Why do you point at me when you say "Life"? 你说生活琐事的时候为什么指着我
Am I "Life"? 我是生活琐事吗
I meant you keep my busy. 我是说你让我忙碌了起来
You had a 3-hour nap on Sunday. 你周日睡了三个小时午觉
- I was tired. From what? -我很累 -为什么累
Your 2-hour nap on Saturday? 因为周六睡了两个小时午觉吗
Jay, I've been with you for five years, 杰 我跟你在一起五年了
and I've never heard you mention anything about writing. 可从没听你说过什么写书的事
Hey. I bought a typewriter. 我买了台打字机
A typewriter? 打字机
When is your book signing? 你的签售会安排在什么时候