吸血鬼日记第一季16
Previously, on "The Vampire Diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in cret.
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now.
新东方视频直到现在
I know the risk,
我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
Elena 她简直就是Katherine的翻版
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
It's nothing.
没什么
It didn't look like nothing.
这看起来可不像没什么
Matty tells me you broke his heart.
Matty说你伤透了他的心
- Mom. - He found his rebound girl.
滑稽的意思- 妈 - 他有新欢了
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有一个墓穴
You saved everyone in the church?
你把教堂里的所有人都放出来了?
vampires, Damon.
个吸血鬼啊 Damon
You can't just bring them back.
你不能只把他们带回来就完了
It's Harper.
kama是Harper
I'm glad you found us.
很高兴你找到了我们
Annabelle, clo the door, plea.
Annabelle 请关上门
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: Idol
翻译: *叶* Flower一休 Miller's玫瑰 星河 fabulous_carr
校对: 甜蜜的向往 夏天的熏风
Hey. Bouffin.
嘿 Bouffin
What are you guys watching?
你们看什么呢?
You guys have been watching the same thing the whole time?
你们一直没换过台 看得不烦啊?
There are over channels. It's called a remote control.
有超过个频道呢 这个叫遥控器
This button changes the channel.
用这个按钮换台
Hold it like this.
这样拿着
Hmm.
嗯
Did you get enough, sweetheart?
饱了吗 亲爱的?
For now.
目前饱了
Anna, are you hungry?
Anna 你饿了吗?
Do you want a little?
想吸些吗?
No. Thank you, Miss Givens.
不 谢谢 Givens小姐
Why don't you lay down for a while and get some rest?
你为什么不躺下休息会儿呢?
She's fine.
她没事
Aren't you, Miss Givens?
是吧 Givens小姐?
Of cour, I am.
当然了 我没事
I'm fine.
一点事都没有
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集
Hey, mom.
嘿 妈
Mom.
妈
Hey, mom.
嘿 妈
What? I'm trying to sleep.
干嘛? 打扰我睡觉
Uh, I was just making sure you were alive.
嗯 我只是想确定你还活着
I'm sorry, sweetie,
对不起 甜心
it was a late night.
昨天睡太晚了
My head is throbbing.
我脑袋嗡嗡地疼
Yeah,
是啊
I'd appreciate it
要是你没在家里开派对
if you wouldn't bring the party home.
我就感激涕零了
And I'm pretty sure the neighbors would appreciate it, too.
而且我相信邻居也会很感激你的
It wasn't a party. It was one guy.nic
那不是一个派对 只是一个男人
Don't be so judgey.
别总带着有色眼镜
Yeah, well I talked to Roberta at the grill
是啊 话说 我和餐馆的Roberta谈过了
and there's still a bartending position open.
他们现在还需要一个招待员
If you, uh, wanted to get a job.
如果 嗯 你想要份工作的话
Well, I figured she'd still be pisd
呃 我想她应该还在为我上次在那工作时
about the last time I work there.
发生的事 耿耿于怀呢
I think she's desperate.
我想她现在急需人手
I'll check it out.
我会去试试
Yeah?
真的?
Don't act so surprid.
别这么惊讶嘛
Well, I mean,
呃 我是说 我只是...
I didn't know how long
我不知道你打算
you planned on sticking around.
在这里停留多久
Well,there's back grant due.
我能得到补助的啦
It's back in everything, mom.
那也不是万能的 老妈
I guess, then, I'll check it out.
我想 等下 我会去试试
Who's that?
谁啊?
That's Caroline.
是Caroline
Ecch.
切
Easy.
对她好点
Yeah, come in.
好的 进来吧
Hi, Mrs. Donovan.
嗨 Donovan夫人
I, uh, ok, well,
我 嗯 好啦
we're gonna be late,
我们快迟到了
So, let's just get going.
所以 快走吧
Yeah.
好
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你怎么样啊?
出国护照办理流程Good.
lis很好
Damon hasn't said a word to me.
Damon什么都没和我说
Every time I try to talk to him,
每次我想和他认真谈谈
- He shuts me down. - Do you think
- 他就不理我了 - 你觉得
He's still trying to find Katherine?
他还打算继续找Katherine吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
feel goodHe waited years,
他等了年了
only to find out that Katherine could not care less.
却发现Katherine一点都不在乎他
I mean, that's gotta hurt, right?
这挺让人伤心的 不是吗?
And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
人好点就不会碰上这破事了
You have every reason to be upt with him.
你完全有理由生他的气
- Mm-hmm. - Have you thought any more
- 嗯 - 你有没有什么
about what you're going to do?
新的打算?
About what?
关于什么?
Isabel, my vampire birth mother,
Isabel 我的吸血鬼生母
who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine,
她和我的吸血鬼祖先Katherine有点联系
who screwed over your vampire brother?
那个女人把你的吸血鬼哥哥骗得团团转
Nah. Haven't thought about it at all.
marketplace
jackknife没有 我一点都没想过
I'm sorry I brought it up.
抱歉我提起了这些
It'd just be nice
如果我们哪天可以
if we could get through one day
不用考虑任何
without having to deal with any of it.
与之相关的事 就太爽了
No vampire mother or brother.
没有吸血鬼母亲 或者吸血鬼兄弟
No vampires at all?
完全没有吸血鬼吗?
No vampires but you.
除了你之外
I just want to get us back to normal stuff
我只想让我们能回归到一些正常的事情
like school.
比如学校
And homework.
还有作业
And here's a thought.
还有一点
Fun.
快乐
Ooh, that sounds good to me.
哦 听起来棒极了
When do we start?
我们什么时候开始?
We can watch a movie at my place.
我们可以在我家看场电影
Uh, with your mom?
嗯 和你妈妈一起?
europe乐队And a -pack?
再喝点小酒?
You know, you don't really help the situation.
你知道吗 你这样于事无补
You could at least try to be nice.
你至少试试和她和睦相处嘛