导游英语情景口语对话

更新时间:2023-06-26 02:30:26 阅读: 评论:0

导游英语情景口语对话
导语:如果在旅游当中不小心有紧急情况,如生病什么的,那应该如何跟导游说明情况呢?下面就让店铺来帮你!
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Hello, Walter?
A:您好,是沃特吗?
B:Yes. Hi, what's up?
B:是的。嗨,什么事?
A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。
陶醉的意思B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。
A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。
B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的.。
美容小窍门A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
A:那好吧。我马上就过来。
(after )
奥巴马总统之路(过了一会儿……)
A:Walter! Where are you?
A:沃特,您在哪儿?
B:I'm in the bathroom.
B:我在洗手间里。瑞思学科英语招聘
A:What took you so long?
A:您怎么这么长时间?
B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。
A:Gross. Diarrhea?奖牌英文
A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?
B:It's not so bad.
B:没有那么严重。
A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。
B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。
A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。
B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。
A:Are you sure you want to go?
A:您肯定要去吗?
B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
Conversation 2
会话2
A:Is this the Friendship Hospital? Plea nd an ambulance to 68 Hu Nan Road.
A:是友谊医院吗?请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。
B :1s it urgent? Our ambulances are not enough to meet every call.
B:是不是很紧急?我们的救护车不很宽裕。
A:Of cour It's urgent. I think the patient is suffering from a cute appendicitis. He may die if not treated in time.
老友记第一季
A:当然很紧急。我想这个病人是患了急性阑尾炎,如果 救护不及时,他可能会有生命危险。
B:All right, well come right away.
B:好吧。我们立刻就来。
(after )
(过了一会儿……)
B: Where's the patient?
B:病人在哪儿?
A:He's there in the room. He's very ill.
A:在房间里。他病得很厉害。
B : Don't worry. Well put him in the stretcher. You are coming with us? Step in plea.
B:不用担心,我们会把他放在担架床上的。您也跟着来 吗?请上来吧。
B:Carry him into the emergency ward. Here we are.
B:把他抬到急救室去。好,到了。
B:Help the patient bathe and change his clothes, nur. Then bring him into the operating room.
B:护士,替病人清洗一下身子,换上衣服,然后把他送进 手术室。
(after )
(过了一会儿…)
A:I'm his guide. What's the trouble with him, doctor?
A:医生,我是病人的导游。他是什么病?
B : He had appendicitis,but is all right now that it was removed. He'll have to rest for a few
weeks to recover.
B:他患了阑尾炎,但现在割掉后已经没事了。他得休息 几个星期才能康复。
A:May I nd food for him?
A:我可以给他送饭吗?
B:No, outside food is not peamitted.
B:不行,外面的食物是不准送进来的。
A:Can I come round to e him tomorrow?
A:我明天能不能来看他呢?
B:Yes. But first you must obrve the visiting hours, It's from 2 to 5 p. m. By the way, consult the nur before you enter the ward.
B:可以。但首先要遵守探视的时间,下午2点至5点。另 外,进人病房之前得先让护士批
准才行。
A:Yes. Thank you.
A:好的,谢谢您。
B:By the way,you can bring some flowers.
B:顺便说一下,您可以带鲜花。
A: OK.
A:好。
B:Don't worry about him.
B:不用担心他。
雅思5月考试取消A:When could I take care of him?
A:我什么时候能够护理他?
B:Our nur can take good care of him.奥运会足球比赛赛程
eitheror>陈慧娴飘雪日文版B:我们的护士能很好地护理他。
【导游英语情景口语对话】

本文发布于:2023-06-26 02:30:26,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1040555.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:洗手间   导游   觉得   病人   不想   不用   食物
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图