医院情景对话

更新时间:2023-06-24 03:58:15 阅读: 评论:0

医院情景对话
生病时,难免有需要用到医院的地方,那么你们了解过关于医院的英语么?下面是店铺给大家整理的医院情景对话,供大家参阅!
医院情景对话篇1
医生:
What’s the matter with you ?
什么情况?
病人:
...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.
我…我牙疼,很痛。
医生:
I know the feeling,let me e. Say ah.
我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”
病人:
Ah.....
“啊……”
医生:
Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?
哦,你一天刷几次牙?
病人:
Once a day.
一天一次。
医生:
Do you like eat chocolates or candies?
你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?
病人:
Yes,I do!I like them very much!
是的,我很喜欢吃。
医生:
Plea remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.
记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。
病人:
Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.
谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。
医院情景对话篇2
Lily:
Ann, thank you for coming to e me.
安,谢谢你来看我。
Ann:
Don’t say that, we are good friends.
别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。
Lily:
(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It ems to be dead.
(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。
Ann:red fox
Don’t say this, you will be better off.
别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。
Lily:
逆拂Hope so. Could you plea hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.
希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。
Ann:
No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?
没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?
Lily:
The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.
粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。
playing it straightAnn:
How many tablets should you take each day?
你一天得吃几片啊?
Lily:
20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.
每天20片,而且很苦。
Ann:
Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.
良药苦口利于病嘛。
医院情景对话篇3
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What ems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
booby
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
闰秒病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourlf too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
医院情景对话篇4
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to e a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。croatoan
voa常速英语Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
日航副机长酒驾
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you ll me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
吸血鬼日记第三季11
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not ll it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
abbie cornish药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of cour.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything el?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.

本文发布于:2023-06-24 03:58:15,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/78/1026060.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:医生   病人   医院   药剂师   对话
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图