2023年1月3日发(作者:tortoi)吸血鬼
日记
第二季 第一集
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 For over a century, I have lived in cret.
直到现在 我知道这很冒险 Until now. I know the risk,
但我必须要认识她 but I have to know her.
-我叫埃琳娜 -我叫斯特凡 - I'm Elena. - I'm Stefan.
你到底是什么 What are you?
我是吸血鬼 I'm a vampire.
你来在这儿干嘛 Why are you here?
我想我弟弟了 I misd my little brother.
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 He told me about your ex, Katherine.
她伤了你的心 She broke your heart.
那是很久以前的事了 That was a long time ago.
为什么我会长得像她 Why do I look like her?
我们对凯瑟琳的爱 那不是真的 Our love for Katherine, it wasn't real.
凯瑟琳从没强迫过我 Katherine never compelled me.
对我来说是真的 It's real for me.
你是巫师还是灵媒 Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
理论上讲 我是女巫 Technically I'm a witch.
那噪音 That noi.
等等 什么噪音 Wait, what noi?
泰勒 Tyler!
怎么回事 What the hell?!
-来这儿帮我们一下 -卡罗琳 - We need some help over here! - Caroline!
泰勒 你和你母亲谈过了吗 Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
-怎么了 -你父亲出事了 - What is it? - It's your dad.
他死了 He's dead.
你始终觉得我是值得一救的 You decided that I was worth saving,
所以我想感谢你 and I wanted to thank you...
为我所做的一切 For that.
安娜 Anna!
给 这是我的血 Here. It's my blood.
如果你死的时候体内有我的血 If you die with it in your system,
你就会重生 you'll come back.
安娜死了 我看到她被杀的 Anna's dead. I saw her killed.
我知道你很在乎她 I know you cared about her.
是的 没错 Yeah, I did.
你吓我一跳 You scared me.
不好意思 Sorry.
珍娜在家吗 Is Jenna home?
她因为大楼着火的事去见消防队长了 She had to meet the fire chief about the building.
她不了解实情 She doesn't know the truth.
他们掩盖得很好 They've covered it up.
是啊 我知道 杰里米怎样 Yeah, I know. How's Jeremy?
在他屋里呆着呢 Holed up in his room.
我都找遍了 I looked everywhere.
你怎么想 你觉得是被人偷了吗 What do you think, someone stole it?
没错 一定是有人拿了我的东西 Yeah. Someone definitely took my stuff.
要帮忙吗 Can I help?
好呀 Sure.
要我去接你吗 Do you want me to pick you up?
我想在去医院之前 先看看杰里米 I'm just gonna check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital.
咱们在那见好吗 Can you meet me there?
-听你的 -好的 - You bet. - Ok.
我爱你 斯特凡 I love you, Stefan.
我也爱你 I love
e wants you dead,
你肯定无力回天 there's zero you can do about it,
必死无疑 但你没死 you would be dead. But you're not.
很明显 她心里还打着其他算盘 So clearly she has other plans.
对 我们得搞清楚她的计谋 Right, and we need to find out what tho other plans are
同时也不能激怒她 and not provoke her in the process.
之前你以为她是埃琳娜时 What happened tonight
发生什么事了 when you thought she was Elena?
非常投入的 To ris k another... frown line
热情相拥 encroaching on a very crowded forehead...
我们 接吻了 We...kisd.
你以为你吻的是我吗 And you thought it was me?
-什么意思 接吻 -你懂的 - What do you mean, you kisd? - Well, you know,
双唇触碰 然后... When two lips pucker, and they--
别激动 斯特凡 Don't be obvious, Stefan.
冷静 斯特凡 他吻的是凯瑟琳 Stefan, wait, he kisd Katherine.
不是我 Not me.
我不会吻他的 I wouldn't do that.
我们没时间纠结这事儿 We don't have time for this, guys.
以后再跟你算账 Later.
约翰肯定知道些内情 Jonh must know something.
凯瑟琳想杀他一定是有原因的 There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him.
她可是凯瑟琳啊 She's Katherine.
她爱玩游戏 如果你想在她愿意之前 She loves to play games, and you're fooling yourlf
探明她的打算 if you think you're going to find out what she's up to
那你就是自讨没趣 before she wants you to know.
不 埃琳娜说得没错 No, actually, Elena's right.
伊泽贝尔可能告诉了约翰一些事情 Jonh could know something through Isabelle.
你的母亲和凯瑟琳有联系 Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine,
所以我们可以去医院 so maybe we can go to the hospital.
和约翰谈谈 And talk.
我有个更好的主意 I've got a better idea.
什么 What's that?
不理睬那个贱女人 I'm just going to ignore the bitch.
待会见 See ya.
那样好吗 Is that smart?
如果凯瑟琳觉得自己被忽略了 If Katherine thinks she's being ignored,
她会抓狂的 自会行动 It'll lure her out. She'll make a move.
是吗 然后呢 Yeah? Then what?
用木桩刺穿她 把她的脑袋扭下来 Stake her, rip her head off.
干得优雅点 Something poetic.
等着瞧 We'll e.
你整晚都在这儿吗 You been here all night?
是啊 和警长在一起 Yeah, with the sheriff.
没有其他人来过吗 And no one el?
斯特凡的哥哥达蒙昨晚来过 Stefan's brother Damon stopped by late last night.
卡罗琳今天怎样 How is Caroline today?
你自己去看看吧 See for yourlf.
《泽西海岸》开始了 "Jery Shore" is on.
当心点 Ooh, careful!
还是有点疼 I'm still a little sore.
-不好意思 -没事 - I'm sorry. - It's ok.
他们说我恢复得很快 But they say I'm healing really qu