生活大爆炸第六季第二集

更新时间:2022-12-31 04:06:10 阅读: 评论:0


2022年12月31日发(作者:张江集团学校)ke me to return my star wars sheets!

别把我当孩子,你现在立刻带我去退掉星战床单。

-Sheldon:Penny? Penny? Penny?

-Penny:Sheldon. What is it?

Sheldon你搞什么?

-Sheldon:Leonard's asleep.

Leonard睡着了。

-Penny:Thanks for the update.

update:提供最新信息

谢谢你特意告知。

-Sheldon:No. Wait. You have to drive me to work.

别,等等。你一定要开车送我去上班。

-Penny:Yeah, I really don't think I do.

我不觉得我必须得这么做。

-Sheldon:But I don't drive, and I can't take the bus.

但我不会开车,我也不想坐公交车。

-Penny:Honey, you'll be fine as long as you don't do that bungee cord thing, okay?

as long as:只要

只要你不用那弹簧绳,坐公交肯定没问题的。

-Sheldon:Penny. Didn't you recently state that you and I are friends?

state:声称

Penny你不是声称我们是朋友吗?

-Penny:Yes, Sheldon. We are friends.

是的Sheldon我们是朋友。

-Sheldon:Then I hereby invoke what I'm given to understand is an integral part of the implied covenant of friendship. The favor.

hereby:特此 invoke:援引 integral part:主要部分 implied:含蓄的 covenant:协议契约

所以说我在这儿是引用我们隐含的友谊契约书中的一个重要部分。帮助。

-Penny:Oh, dear god.

上帝啊。

-Sheldon:I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was interrupting your morning prayers. When you're done, we'll go.

realize:意识到 interrupt:打断 prayer:祈祷

对不起,我不是故意来打扰你做早晨祷告。你做完了我们就出发。

Thank you for driving me to work.

谢谢你送我去上班。

-Penny:You know this is my day off, Sheldon.

day off:休假

你知道我今天不用上班的Sheldon。

-Sheldon:Oh, good. I'm not keeping you from anything.

太好了,看来我没有耽误你什么事。

Your "check engine" light is on.

check:检查 engine:引擎

你的"检查引擎"灯亮着。

Typically that's an indicator to, you know, check your engine.

indicator:(仪器上显示温度、压力、耗油量等的)指针, 指示器, 记录器

一般来说,这是提醒你去检查引擎。

-Penny:It's fine. It's been on for, like, a month.

没什么事,这灯亮了差不多一个月了。

-Sheldon:Well, actually, that would be all the more reason to... You know, check your engine.

这样说来的话那你就有更多的理由去检查引擎了。

-Penny:Sheldon, it's fine.

Sheldon我的车没事。

-Sheldon:If it were fine, the light wouldn't be on. That's why the manufacturer installed that light, to let you know it's not fine.

manufacturer:制造商 install:安装

如果没事的话那这灯就不会亮了,制造商装了这个灯就是为了提示你车有问题。

-Penny:Maybe the light's broken.

大概是这灯坏了。

-Sheldon:Is there a "check the 'check engine light' light"?

有没有检查"检查引擎灯"的灯



-Penny:What?

怎么了?

-Sheldon:Studies have shown that performing tasks such as eating, talking on a cell phone or drinking coffee while driving reduces one's reaction time by the same factor as an ounce of alcohol.

performing:履行的 reduce:降低 reaction time:反应时间 factor:因素 ounce:盎司 alcohol:酒,酒精

试验表明在开车的时候,某些行为诸如吃东西、打电话或者喝咖啡会降低人的反应速度,就跟喝了一盎司酒精一样。

-Penny:Do you have any alcohol?

你带酒了吗?

-Sheldon:Of cour not.

当然没有。

-Penny:Too bad.

可惜了。

-Sheldon:You're going up Euclid Avenue? Leonard takes Los Robles Avenue.

Avenue:大街

你走的是Euclid大道吗?Leonard走Los Robles大道。

-Penny:Well, good for Leonard.

随便他。

-Sheldon:Euclid avenue is shorter as the crow flies, But it has speed bumps, which appreciably increa point-to-point drive time, making It the less efficient choice.

as the crow flies:(习语)直线的,笔直的 speed bump:减速装置 appreciably:略微 increa:增加 point-to-point:点对点的 efficient:有效率的

Euclid大道的直线距离的确更近,但是这里有减速坡,会极大地降低点到点的行驶速度,所以走这条路实际上更慢。

But you have the conn. Of cour, if you're not going to slow down for the speed bumps, I withdraw my previous objection.

conn:指挥操舵 withdraw:收回 previous:先前的 objection:异议

但是你是老大(星际迷航的经典台词),当然了如果你在过减速坡的时候不减速的话,那我就收回之前的意见。

Here's a fun question. Do you know what the most common street name is?

我有一个有趣的问题,你知道最常见的街道名字是什么吗?

-Penny:No.

不知道。

-Sheldon:The answer's tricky. It's Second Street.

tricky:狡猾的

是个脑筋急转弯,答案是二街。

You e, you'd think it would be first street, But in most towns, first street eventually gets renamed to something el. You know, like Main Street, Broad Street, Michigan Avenue.

eventually:可能的 rename:重新命名

你可能认为该是"一街",但大多数地方“一街”都用一些别的名字代替比如主路,远街,密歇根大道[为1893年哥伦比亚博览会修建]。

See, Leonard and I often u our commute time to exerci our minds with brain-tears like that. We also play games. Would you like to play one?

commute:(上下班)两地之间坐车往返;往返的路程 brain-tear:难题,谜

Leonard和我在路上经常找一些像这样的脑筋急转弯来锻炼大脑,我们也玩游戏,想玩么?

-Penny:No.

不。

-Sheldon:Oh, come on. It's fun. Ooh! Another bump.

来吧,可好玩了。噢又一个减速坡。

Okay. I'll say an element, and, and you say an element who name starts with the last letter of the one I said, okay? I

'll start.

element(化学)元素 starts with:以…开始 letter:字母

这样吧,我说一个元素名称你也说一个以我说的元素的尾字母开头。从我开始。

-Sheldon:Helium. Now, you could say "mercury." That would give me a "y." Ooh. Very clever. That's a tough one. So I go with "ytterbium," which gets you back to "m." So you go "molybdenum," and I say "magnesium." You say "mangane." I say "europium," And, then, you're left with "mendelevium," And... There are no more m's, becau I believe that meitnerium should still be called ekairidium. So, congratulations. You win.

Helium:氦 mercury:汞 tough:困难的 ytterbium:镱(元素) molybdenum:钼magnesium:镁 mangane:锰 europium:铕 mendelevium:钔(元素) meitnerium:钅麦(第109号元素)

氦,你可以说汞[Mercury],你给我一个"y",非常聪明这个可不容易,镱[ytterbium],让你又回到了"m",你可以说钼[molybdenum],我说镁[magnesium],你可以说锰[mangane],我说铕[europium],现在你只剩下钔了[mendelevium],然后就没有以"m"开头的了,我相信"钅麦"[meitnerium]应该被叫做ekairidium[一种过渡元素],恭喜你你赢了。

Do you wanna go again?

wanna:(口语)= want to

想再来一局么?

-Penny:Why don't we just have a little quiet time now?

我们就不能安静一会儿么?

-Sheldon:All right. I'm sorry. I'm finding your reckless nonchalance regarding the check-engine light to be very troubling.

reckless:轻率的 nonchalance:漠不关心 regarding:关于

没问题.对不起我觉得你对于引擎检查提示灯的冷漠鲁莽非常糟糕。

-Penny:Get out.

下车。

-Sheldon:Well, I’ve to tell you that while I do have a theoretical understanding of the workings of an internal combustion engine, I'm not sure I'm capable of performing diagnostics.

theoretical:理论的 internal combustion engine:内燃机 be capable of:能够 perform:执行 diagnostics:诊断

我不得不说关于内燃机引擎工作的原理我是有一定了解的,不过我不确定能不能看出毛病在哪。

-Penny:I said, "get out."

我说了“下车”。

-Sheldon:Okay. I'll give it a shot.

shot:试图,设法

好吧,我就去试试好了。

Oh, Leonard. There you are. I'm ready to go home.

Leonard你在这儿呢,我准备好回家了。

-Leonard:I just got here.

我才刚到这。

-Sheldon:Good. Perfect timing.

真及时!

-Leonard:Sheldon, I told you, I only have access to the free-electron lar at night. I can't drive you for the next few weeks.

access to:有权使用 free-electron:自由电子

Sheldon我告诉过你啦,我只有晚上使用自由电子激光器的权限,这几个星期我都不能开车送你了。

-Sheldon:No, you said you couldn't drive me to work, this is from work.

不对,你是说过你不能开车送我上班,但现在说的是下班。

-Leonard:Howard, h

,性能 multi-loop:多回路的 supergravity:超引力 twistor:扭量

验证超对称理论中n=4的情况下的扰动振幅,再用现代扭量理论重新验证n=8时回路超引力场的紫外特性。

-Penny:Well, how 'bout when you were 17?

那你17岁的时候呢?

-Woman:Take this to the testing area, put your name at the top, sign the bottom, answer the questions, bring it back. Next. Application?

sign:签名,签字 bottom:底部 Application:申请表;应用(学)

带这个去测试区,在上面写上名字,下面签字,回答完问题交回来,下一个,申请?

-Sheldon:I'm actually more of a theorist.

actually:实际上theorist:理论家

我实际上更多是理论家。

-Howard:The application in your hand. Give it to her.

是说你手里的申请表。给她。

-Woman:Take this to the testing area, Put your name at the top, sign the bottom, answer the questions, bring it back. Next!

带这个去测试区,在上面写上名字,下面签字,回答完问题交回来,下一个!

-Sheldon:Excu me, but I have some concerns about the questions.

concern:焦虑,疑虑

抱歉,对这些问题我有些疑问。

-Woman:Look at that sign up there.

sign:标记

看看那的标志牌。

-Sheldon:Yes?

怎么了?

-Woman:Does it say "I give a damn"?

上面写了"我在乎"吗?

-Sheldon:No.

没。

-Woman:That's becau I don't.

那是因为我不在乎。

-Sheldon:Just look. See, this first question makes no n.

makes no n:说不通

看啊,第一个问题就说不通。

“Should you leave in front of you when driving?”

“你开车时车距应该保持几个车身?”

There's no possible way to answer that. A "car length" is not a standardized unit of measure.

standardized:标准的 unit of measure:度量单位

没有可能能回答这个问题。车身长不是个标准化的度量单位。

-Woman:Look at the sign.

看看标志牌。

-Penny:Sheldon, it's "c.”just put down "c."

Sheldon答案是"C" ,就写"C"。

-Sheldon:I don't need your help, penny.

我不需要你的帮忙penny。

-Woman:Listen to that little girl, honey. Put "c." next!

听那个小姑娘的宝贝写上"C"。下一个!

-Sheldon:No, wait! No, hang on. Look at this next question.

别,等下,等等。看看下一个问题。

-Howard:Sheldon, why are you arguing with the DMV?

argue with:与…争辩

Sheldon你为何要和车管局争执?

-Sheldon:How el are they going to learn?

否则他们怎么进步?

Look...question two: when are roadways most slippery? Now, okay, there are three answers, none of which are correct.

roadway:车道 slippery:滑溜的

听着..第二个问题:什么时候路面最湿滑?有三个答案,没一个是正确的。

The correct answer is "when covered by a film of liquid sufficient to reduce the coefficient of static friction between the tire and the road to es

ntially zero, but not so deep as to introduce a new source of friction."

cover:覆盖 a film of:一薄层 sufficient:足够的 coefficient:系数 static friction:静摩擦 tire:轮胎 esntially:本质上的 source:来源 friction:摩擦力

正确的答案是"当[路面]被覆盖上一层液体足以把轮胎和道路之间的静态摩擦系数减少到理论上的零值又不产生新的摩擦源"。

-Woman:Here's your learner's permit. Go away.

permit:许可证

这是你的学习证明,走开。

-Sheldon:But I'm not done. I have many additional concerns about the questions.

additional:额外的

但我还没说完。我还有更多的关于这些问题的质疑。

-Woman:Don't make me climb over this counter.

climb:爬 counter:柜台

别逼我翻过这柜台。

-Penny:Come on. Let's go. Come on.

好了,我们走,好了。

-Woman:Next!

下一个!

-Sheldon:Aced it.

Aced:考试取得了优等成绩

考得超好。

-Howard:Okay, that's it. Let's boot it up.

boot up:启动(程序)

好了,弄好了,开始启动吧。

-Leonard:Booting.

启动。

-Howard:This is a state-of-the-art simulator. I adapted it from something a friend of mine designed for the army.

state-of-the-art:先进技术水平 simulator:模拟装置 adapt from:根据…改编

这是最先进的模拟装置,是从我的一个朋友为军队设计的系统改编而来的。

-Sheldon:Is that why I appear to be in downtown Fallujah behind the wheel of an up-armored Humvee?

appear:似乎 downtown:商业区,闹市区 behind the wheel:驾驶,控制 up-armored:装甲 Humvee:悍马车

所以我似乎是在Fallujah市区里驾驶着一辆装甲悍马车?

-Howard:I haven't configured it yet.

我还没有配置呢。

Let's e... Bradley tank... Transport truck.... Batmobile...

Bradley:布拉德利 tank:坦克 Transport:运输 truck:货车,卡车 Batmobile:蝙蝠车

看看…布拉德利坦克…运输卡车…蝙蝠车…

-Sheldon:Ooh!

-Leonard:No.

不会吧。

-Howard:Here we go. Red 2006 Ford Taurus on the streets of Pasadena.

Ford:福特 Taurus:金牛座 Pasadena: 帕萨迪纳(美国一城市名位于加州洛杉矶的东面)

就这个2006款红色福特金牛座驰骋在帕萨迪纳市的街道上。

What?

怎么了?

-Sheldon:Statistically, red cars are stopped by police far more often than any other color.

Statistically:统计地

据统计红色车让警察叫停的次数比其它颜色的车多得多。

I don't want any hassles with the fuzz.

hassle:麻烦 fuzz:[美俚]警察

我可不想跟条子发生口角。

-Howard:Fine, what color do you want?

好吧,你想要什么颜色?

-Sheldon:You know the pale blue of Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber? Before it was digitally remastered?

pale:浅色的,淡的 saber:军刀,剑 remaster:(根据旧唱片或磁带的)重新灌录

你知道天行者Luke那

or his life.

“科博尔”想起来找我,想出钱要他的命。





So I offer you the satisfaction.

所以我可以让你们得到满足。



It's not the way I deal with things.

这不是我行事的方式。



- What will you do with him?

- Nothing. But I can't speak for Cobol Engineering.

- 你会拿他怎么样?

- 不怎么样。但我不能代表“科博尔工程公司”。





- What do you want from us? - Inception. Is it possible?

- 你究竟想从我们这儿得到什么?- “植入思想”,有可能吗?





- Of cour not.

- If you can steal an idea from someone's mind,

- 当然不可能。- 既然你们能从别人的头脑里盗取意念,





why can't you plant one there instead?

为什么不能相应地在那儿植入某个意念呢?





Okey, here's me planting an idea in your head:

好吧,现在我要在你头脑里植入一个意念:





I say to you, "Don't think about elephants."What are you thinking about?

我对你说“别去想大象”。你现在在想什么?





- Elephants. - Right. But it's not your idea,

- 大象。- 没错,这并不是你自己的意念,





becau you know I gave it to you.

因为你知道这是我给你的。





The subject's mind can always trace

the genesis of the idea.

主体的头脑总能够追踪到那个意念的源头,





- True inspiration's impossible to fake. - It's not true.

- 真正的灵感是不可能伪造的。- 你说得不对。



- Can you do it? - Are you offering me a choice?

- 你能做?- 你这是在让我做选择吗?





Becau I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.

我可以自己想办法摆平与“科博尔公司”的过节。





- Then you do have a choice. - And I choo to leave, sir.

- 那你就自己选择好了。- 那我就选择离开,先生。





Tell the crew where you want to go.

告诉机组你们要去哪儿。





Hey, Mr. Cobb...? How would you like to go home, to America, to your children?

嘿,考博先生!你想不想回家啊?回美国,回到你孩子身边?





- You can't fix that. No one can.- Just like Inception?

- 这你做不到吧,没人能做到。- 就像“植入”?





Cobb, come on.

考博,走吧。



5

- How complex is the idea? - Simple enough.

- 那个意念有多复杂?- 足够简单。





No idea's simple when you need to plant it in somebody el's mind.

没有“简单的意念”一说,如果你想把它植入到别人的头脑里。





My main competitor is an old man in poor health.

我的主要竞争对手是一个老人,现在健康恶化,





His son will soon inherit control of the corporation.

他的儿子不久将继承掌握他的企业。



I need him to decide to break up his father's empire.

我需要他做出决定,拆分他父亲的产业帝国。





- Cobb, we should walk away from this. - Hold on.

- 考博,我们应该躲着点这样

nd all of that stuff. That's all.

反垄断的情绪等等的,诸如此类的玩意,那样就行了。





It's really at the mercy of your subject's prejudice, you e?

关键点在于你的那个主体有什么成见,你明白吗?





All you have to do is to start with the absolute basic.

你要做的就是从最基本之点切入。





- Which is what?- The relationship with the father.

- 那是什么?- 与他父亲的关系。





- Do you have a chemist?- No, not yet.

- 你有药剂师了没?- 没,还没有。





Alright. Okey, there's a man here, Yusuf Pierro.

好吧,正好,这里有个人,尤素福?皮埃罗





He formulates his own versions of the compounds.

他用自己的配方合成药剂。



8- When are you taking me there?- Once you've lost your tail.

- 你什么时候带我去见他?- 等你甩掉你的尾巴之后。





- Man at the bar.- Cobol Engineering.

- 注意吧台那人。- “科博尔工程公司”的。





That price on my head, was that "dead or alive?"

他们给我怎么定价的?要死的还是活的?



I don't 's e if he starts shooting.

我不记得了,看看他向不向你开枪好了。





Run interference, I'll meet you downstairs in the bar in, say uh... say half an hour?

你替我打个岔,我会在这楼下与你会合,大约半小时后怎么样?





- Be back here?- It's the last place they'd expect.

- 回到这里?- 他们做梦也不会想到。



Hum-hmm. Well...

嗯哼。好吧……





Freddy, Freddy Savens? My god, it's you, isn't it?

弗雷迪弗雷迪?塞文斯?天哪,是你吗?





- Who?- No, it isn't.

- 谁?- 不,认错了。





You're not dreaming now, are you?

你现在没做梦吧,在做吗?





There!

那儿!





Okey.

没事。



Oh, uh... cafe. One... one cafe.

噢,呃…咖啡,一…一杯咖啡。





Shh...

嘘……





One cafe.

一杯咖啡。





One cafe.

一杯咖啡。





Care for a lift, Mr. Cobb?

想要搭车吗,考博先生?





- What're you doing here in Mombasa?- I need to protect my investments.

- 你来蒙巴萨干什么?- 我来保护我的投资。



Ahh, so this is your idea of losing a tail, uh?

啊,你就是这样来甩尾巴的,嗯?





Different tail.

这条尾巴不同。





Ahem.

嗯哼。





Cobb said you'd be back.

考博说你一定会回来。





- I tried not to come. But...- But there's nothing quite like it.

- 我试着想不来,但是……- 但是这一切的确非同寻常。





It's just... pure creation.

这只是…纯粹的创造。



Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?

我们来看一些悖论式的建筑吧。





You're gonna have to master a few tricks, if you're gonna build three complete dream levels.

如果你要建造三层完整的梦境,你必须掌握一些诀窍。





Excu me.

对不起。



.

这个是她的陀螺,她在梦里一转它,就永远不会倒,一直转啊转。





- Arthur told me she pasd away.- How are the mazes coming along?

- 阿瑟跟我说她去世了。- 你的迷宫造得怎么样了?





Each level relates to the part of the subject's

subconscious that we're trying to access, so...

每一层都与我们想要接近的主体的潜意识的某一部分有联系,因此



making the bottom level hospital, so Fischer will bring his father, um...

把最底层设计成了医院,这样费希尔会把父亲带到那里,唔…





You know, actually I have a question about this layout...

你看,其实关于这个设计我有个问题……





No, no, no. Don't... don't show me the specifics.

不,不,不,别…别给我看细节。



- Only the dreamer should know the layout.- Why's that so important?

- 只有造梦者才知道设计方案。- 为什么这个那么重要?



In ca one of us brings in our projections,

万一我们其他人把我们的投影带进梦里时,



we don't want them knowing the details of the maze.

我们不想让这些投影知道迷宫的细节。



You mean in ca you bring Mal in?You can't keep her out, can you?

你是说万一你把玛尔带进梦里?你无法不让她出现,是吗?





- Right.- You can't build 'em becau...

- 是的。- 你自己不能建造它们是因为…





if you know the maze, then she knows it.

如果你了解了迷宫的细节,她也就了解了,



She'd sabotage the whole operation.

她就会破坏整个行动。





- Cobb, did the others know?- No, they don't.

- 考博,其他人知道这个吗?- 不,他们不知道。





You gotta warn them if this is getting wor.

你应该提醒他们一下,有可能出现很糟糕的情况。





No one said it's getting wor!I need to get home.

不会出现很糟糕的情况!我必须回家,





- That's all I care about right now.- Why can't you go home?

- 这就是目前我所关心的。- 你为什么不能回家?





Becau they think I killed her.

因为他们认为是我杀的她。





- Thank you.- For what?

- 谢谢你。- 谢什么?





For not asking whether I did.

谢你没问我是不是我杀的。





"I will split up my father's empire."

“我要拆分我父亲的帝国。”





Now this is obviously an idea that Robert himlf would choo to reject.

这显然是罗伯特目前会抗拒的意念。





Just why we need to plant it deep in his subconscious.

所以我们要做的就是将它深深地植入到他的潜意识之中。





Subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason.

潜意识是由感情驱动的,对吗?而不是理智。





We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.

我们需要找到某种方式,将这个转化成感情上的概念。





How do you translate a business strategy into an emotion?



如何将一种商业战略转化成感情?





That's what we have to figure out, right?

所以我们得找出办法来,对么?





Now, Robert's relationship with his father is stresd, to say the least.

即使退一步说,罗伯特与他父亲的关系也是相当紧张的。





Can we remember that,

能不能这样,





we could suggest to him breaking up his father's company as a "screw you" to the old man?

我们让他觉得他拆分他父亲的公司,就是对老头子最好的打击?





No, 'cau I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.

不好,我认为积极的感情总是能胜过消极的感情,





We all yearn for reconciliation, a catharsis.

我们都渴望和解,精神上的宣泄。





We need Robert Fischer to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.

我们需要罗伯特?费希尔对这一切产生积极的感情上的反应。





Alright, well, try this, um...

好吧,要么试试这个,唔…





"My father accepts that I want to create for mylf,

“我父亲认可我自己创业,





not follow in his footsteps."

而不是追随他的足印。”





- That might work.- Might?

- 这也许行。- 也许?





- We need to do a little better than "might."

- Oh, thank you for your contribution, Arthur.

- 我们需要的比“也许”更强一点。- 噢,谢谢你的贡献,阿瑟





Forgive me for wanting a little icity?

原谅我要求一些针对性,针对性,懂吗?





Inception is not about being we get inside his mind,

“植入”的过程可不一定那么明确,当我们进入到他的头脑之后,





we're gonna have to work with what we find.

我们必须学会见机行事才行。



On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father,

在最上层时,我们开始打造他与父亲间的关系,





say, "I will not follow in my father's footsteps."

即:“我不想追随我父亲的足印。”





Then the next level down, we feed him, "I will create something for mylf."

然后在下一层,我们灌输给他:“我要为我自己创业。”





Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns...

然后,当我们到达底层时,我们端出致命武器……



- "My father doesn't want me to be him. - Exactly.

- “我父亲不想让我成为另一个他。”- 正是。





With three layers down, the dreams are gonna collap...

在三层梦境之下,梦会变得很脆弱……



With the slightest disturbance.

即使是对最微弱的扰动。





Sedation, for a sleep...

睡眠中的镇静效果,





stable enough to create three layers of dreaming,

we have to combine with an extremely powerful dative.

为了创造出稳定的三层梦境,我们必须结合强劲的镇静剂。





Good night.

晚安。





The compound we'll be using to share the dream

creates very c







Sydney to Los Angeles,

悉尼洛杉矶





one of the longest flights in the makes it every two weeks.

是世界上最长的飞行时间之一,他每两星期都要飞一趟。



And he must be flying private.

那他也是用他的私人飞机。





Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane.

要是他的私人飞机需要意外维修的话就不行了。





- It'd have to be a 747.- Why is that?

- 那就需要一架波音747。- 为什么?



'Cau on a 747, pilots are up top, and the first class cabin's in the no,

因为747上飞行员在上面,头等舱位于机头。

,139

so no one would walk through.

所以没有人走来走去。





But you'd have to buyout the entire cabin, and the first class flight attendant.

但是你得买下整个头等舱,以及头等舱的服务人员。





I bought the emed neater.

我买了那家航空公司,这样好像更方便了。





It looks like we have our ten hours.

这下我们有了需要的十个小时了。





Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way.

阿里阿德涅?对了,干得很棒。





You know how to find me.

你知道怎样找到我,



You know what you have to do.

你知道你应该做什么。





You remember when you asked me to marry you?

你还记得你当时是怎样向我求婚的吗?



- Of cour I do.- You said you had a dream.

- 我当然记得。- 你说你做了个梦。





- That we grow old together.- And we can.

- 梦到我们一起变老。- 我们可以。





You shouldn't be in here.

你不应该来这里。





I just want to e what kind of "tests" you're doing on your own every night.

我只是想看一下每晚你独自都做些什么样的“试验”。



- Whatever it was, it has nothing to do with you.- It has everything to do with me.

- 不管什么样的试验,都和你没关系。- 当然和我有关系,





- You've asked me to share dreams with you.- Not the. The are my dreams.

- 是你要求我分享你的梦的。- 不包括这些,这些是我个人的梦。





Why do you do this to yourlf?

为什么你要这么做?





This is the only way I can still dream.

因为这是我仍然能做梦的唯一办法。





- Why is it so important to dream?- In my dreams we're still together.

- 为什么做梦那么重要?- 在我的梦里,我们仍然在一起。





The aren't just are memories.

这些不仅仅是梦,这些是你的记忆。





- And you said never to u memories.- I know I did.

- 你说过决不能用记忆的。- 我知道我说过。



You're trying to keep her can't let her go.

你试图想让她活着,你不愿对她放手。





You don't understand.

你不理解,



The are moments I regret, the memories that I have to change.

这些时刻,是我感到遗憾的时刻;这些记忆,是我必须改变的记忆。





Well, what's down there t

- 这是什么地方?- 这是饭店套房,我们在结婚纪念日住过。



What happened here?

这里发生过什么事?





- You promid! You promid we'd be together!- Plea, I need you stay here, just for now.

- 你答应过!你许诺过我们会在一起!- 对不起,我需要你留在这里,暂时这样。





You said we'd be together! You said we'd grow old together!

你说过我们会在一起!你说过我们会一起变老!





- I'll come back, I promi. - Ahh...

- 我会再回来的,我保证。- 啊……





Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in?

你以为你建一座记忆的监狱,就能把她锁在里面吗?





Do you really think that's gonna contain her?

你真的以为那样就能限制住她吗?





It's e Fischer just died in Sydney.

是时候了。莫里斯?费希尔刚在悉尼去世了。





- When's the funeral?- Thursday, in Los Angeles.

- 葬礼是什么时候?- 星期四,在洛杉矶





Robert should accompany the body no later than Tuesday. We should move.

罗伯特应该在周二之前护送他的遗体回去。我们该行动了。





- Right.- Cobb, I'm coming with you?

- 是啊。- 考博,我和你们一起去





I promid Miles. No.

我答应过迈尔斯。不行。



The team needs someone who understands what you're struggling with.

队里需要有人了解你的状况。





And it doesn't have to be me, but then you have to show Arthur what I just saw.

不带我的话,那必须带阿瑟看看我刚才看到的一切。





Get us another at on the plane now.

马上在飞机上给我们多安排一个位置。



If I get on this plane, and you don't honor our agreement,

一旦我踏上这架飞机,而你不履行我们的协议,





when we land, I go to jail for the rest of my life.

那当我们着陆以后,我就会被关进监狱呆一辈子。





Complete the job en route, I make one phone call from the plane,

旅途中完成任务后,我会从飞机上打一个电话,



you'll have no trouble getting through immigration.

你就能毫无障碍地通过入境处。





- I'm sorry. Thank you.- Oh, yeah. I'm sorry.

- 对不起。谢谢。- 噢,抱歉。





(“系安全带”灯灭)



Excu me, I think this is yours?You must've dropped it.

对不起,我想这是你的?你可能刚才掉的。



- Would you gentlemen care for a drink?- Oh, water, plea.

- 先生们想要喝点什么吗?- 噢,请给我水。





Same, plea.

一样,谢谢。





Umm... Thank you.

唔…谢谢你。





You know, I couldn't help but notice, but...

你看,我没忍住好奇注意到…





you wouldn't happen to be related to "the Maurice Fischer", will you?

你和那位莫里斯?费希尔好像有什么关系,对吗?





Yes, he, um... he was my father.

是的,他…唔…他

'd been trained, for god's sakes!

那些不是他正常的投影,他绝对接受过训练!





- You're right.- How could he be trained?

- 你说得对。- 他怎么会接受过训练?



Fischer's had an extractor teach his subconscious to defend itlf. So...

费希尔让盗梦者教过他潜意识的防御,所以……





his subconscious is militarized. This should have shown in the rearch.

他的潜意识是军事化的。这个应该事先做好功课。





- I'm sorry.- Why the hell you didn't?

- 对不起。- 那你他妈的怎么没调查好?





- Calm down.- Don't tell me to calm down!

- 冷静。- 别告诉我要冷静!





This was your job, goddamnit!This was your responsibility!

这是你该做的工作,见鬼!这该是你的责任!





You were meant to check Fischer's background thoroughly!

你应该彻底检查过费希尔的背景!





We are not prepared for this type of fire!

我们可没为这样的交火做好准备!





We have dealt with the subcurity before.

我们以前也处理过潜意识防御,



We'll be a little more 're gonna be fine.

只要我们更加小心一点,我们会没事的。





"Before" is not a part of the plan!He's dying, for god's sake!

“以前”不是这个计划的一部分!他快死了,老天哪!





- Let's put him out of his miry.- Don't do that! Don't do that!

- 我们来帮他脱离苦海。- 别!别那么做!





- He's in agony. I'm waking him up.- No, it won't wake him up.

- 他这样很痛苦,我想唤醒他。- 不,那样唤不醒他。



- What do you mean, it won't wake him up?- It won't wake him up.

- 你什么意思,唤不醒他?- 那样唤不醒他。





- When we die in a dream, we wake up.- Not from this.

- 我们在梦中死去,我们就醒了。- 不能从这个梦里。





We're too heavily dated to wake up that way.

我们的镇静剂用得太重了,那样没法醒来。



Right. So what happens when we die?

好吧,那么我们死了会发生什么呢?





- Drop into limbo.- Are you rious?

- 堕入迷失域。- 你没开玩笑吧?





- Limbo?- Unconstructed dream space.

- 迷失域?- 未建的梦境。





- What the hell is down there?- Just raw infinite subconscious.

- 那下面究竟有什么?- 只有原始的无限的潜意识。





Nothing is down there, except for whatever might have been left behind

下面什么都没有,除了有人以前共享过的梦境,



by anyone sharing the dream who's been trapped there before,

曾困在那里而留下的什么东西,



- which in our ca is just you.- But how long could we be stuck there?

- 我们里只有你去过。- 我们有可能被困在那儿多久?



Not even think about trying to escape until the dation eas...

想都别想逃出来,直到镇静剂的药效减弱……





- How long?- Decades, it could be infinite, I don't know.

- 多久?- 几

在他去世后,你是唯一能打开它的人。





No, he never... he never gave me any combination.

不,他从没…他从没给过我什么密码。





Maybe he did, I mean, maybe you just didn't know it was a combination.

也许他说过,我是说,也许只是你不知道那是密码。



- Well, what then?- I don't know.

- 那会是什么?- 我不知道,



Some meaningful combination of numbers

bad on your... your experiences with Maurice.

一些有意义的数字组合,基于你们以往的经历。





We didn't have very many, um... meaningful experiences together.

我们没有许多…唔…有意义的共同经历。





Perhaps, after your mother died.

也许在你母亲去世后就少了。





After my mother died, you know what he told me?

我母亲去世后,你知道他对我说什么?





"Robert, there's really nothing to be said."

罗伯特,我真的没什么可说的。”





- Oh, he was bad with emotions.- I was eleven, Uncle Peter.

- 噢,他不善表露感情。- 那时我才十一岁,彼得叔叔。



- How's he doing?- He's in a lot of pain.

- 他怎么样了?- 他很痛苦。



When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less inten.

当我们到下面一层后,疼痛就没那么剧烈了。





- And if he dies?- The worst ca scenario?

- 要是他死了呢?- 最坏的情况?



When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone.

当他醒过来后,他的头脑里会一片空白。





- Cobb, I'll still honor the arrangement.- I appreciate that, Saito. But...

- 考博,但我仍然会履行我们的协议。- 很感谢你这么说,斋藤,可是…





when you wake up, you won't even remember that we had an arrangement.

当你醒过来以后,你都不记得我们有过协议。





Limbo's gonna become your reality.

迷失域就成了你的现实。





You're gonna be lost down there so long that you're gonna become an old man.

你会在那下面迷失得太久,变成一个老人。





- Filled with regret.- Waiting to die alone?

- 心中充满遗憾。- 在孤独中等待死亡?





No, I'll come back. And we'll be young men, together again.

不,我会回来的,我们会变得年轻,再一次在一起。





Breathe.

深呼吸。





The people are gonna kill us here, if we don't give them the combination.

这些人会杀了我们,如果我们不给密码。





- They just want a ransom.- I heard them.

- 他们只是想要赎金。- 我听到他们说了,



They're gonna whack us in that van and then drive it into the river.

他们准备把我们塞进那辆面包车,然后开进河里。



- Alright, what is it in the safe?- Something for you.

- 好吧,保险柜里到底是什么?- 是给你的东西。



Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you.

莫里斯总是说那是他留给你的最珍贵的礼物。



- A will.- Maurice's will is w

ith (*?*).

- 一份遗嘱。- 莫里斯把遗嘱留给了律师。





That's an alternate.

律师的只是个预备版本。





This would superde the other, if you want it to.

你这份可以替换那一份,如果你愿意的话。





It splits up the component business of Fischer-Morrow,

你这一份的内容是拆分费希尔的子公司,



and it'd be the end of the entire empire as we know it.

结束我们整个帝国集团。



Destroy my whole inheritance?

毁掉我的整个遗产?





- Why would he suggest such a thing?- I just don't know.

- 为什么他要建议这样做?- 我也不知道。





- He loved you, Robert, in his own way.- In his own way?

- 他爱你,罗伯特,以他自己的方式。- 以他自己的方式?





At the end, he called me to his deathbed.

临终前,他把我叫到床边,





He could barely speak.

他已经几乎说不出话了,





But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing.

但是他还是拼尽力气,告诉了我最后一件事。



He pulled me clo.

他把我拉近,



And I could only make out one word --

我只能分辨出一个词——



"disappointed."

“失望”。



When were you in limbo?

你什么时候到过迷失域?



You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job,

你怎么能在其他队员都不明真相的情况下,说服他们…



- but they don't know the truth?- Truth? What truth?

- 继续完成这项任务?- 真相?什么真相?

The truth that at any minute, you might bring a freight train through the wall.

真相就是随时随刻,你都有可能从墙里拽出一辆货运列车;





The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious.

真相就是玛尔正在你的潜意识里大爆发;



And the truth that as we go deeper into Fischer, we're also going deeper into you.

真相就是,我们越深入罗伯特的头脑,也就越深入你的头脑。



And I'm not sure we're gonna like what we find.

我想大家不会乐意看到将要发生的事。





We were working together.

我们曾一起工作,



We were exploring the concept of a dream within a dream.

我们曾一起探索梦中梦,



833

01:16:03,029 --> 01:16:05,624

I kept pushing things.I wanted to go deeper and deeper.

我总是非常急切,希望走得越来越深,





I wanted to go further.

我希望超越极限。





I just didn't understand the concept that hours could turn into years down there,

我当时不明白在那下面,几个小时会变成几年,





and we could get trapped so deep that only wound up on the shore of our own subconscious.

我们会陷得如此之深,最终到达了潜意识边缘。





We lost sight of what was real.

我们失去了分辨真实的视界。





We created and built a world for ourlves.

我们为我们自己,创造和建立了一个世界。





We did that for years.

我们建设

is from memory?- Like I told you, we had lots of time.

- 你们凭记忆就重建了所有这一切?- 就像我跟你说过,我们有很多时间。





- What's that?- It's the hou Mal grew up in.

- 那是什么?- 玛尔在那房子里长大。





- Will she be in there?- No.

- 她会在里面吗?- 不会。





Come on.

快点。





We both wanted to live in that hou, but we loved this type of building.

我们俩都想住在那房子里,但我们也喜欢这种类型的建筑。





In the real world, we'd have to choo, but not here.

在真实世界里,我们不得不选择,但在这里可以随心所欲。





- How would you bring Fischer back?- We have to come up with some kind of a kick.

- 你怎么让费希尔回去?- 我们得想出某种反冲的办法。





- What?- We'd better improvi.

- 怎么做?- 随机应变。





Listen, there's something you should know about me, about Inception.

听着,关于我有些事情你应该了解,关于“意念植入”。



An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious.

意念就像是病毒,非常有韧劲、极具传染性。





A smallest ed of an idea can grow.

意念的一个最最微小的种子能够成长,





It can grow to define or destroy you.

它长大后能够塑造你或毁灭你。





The smallest idea such as "Your world is not real,"

最微小的意念,例如“你的世界不是真实的”,



simple little thought that changes everything.

这样简单的小想法可以改变一切。



So certain of your world of what's real?

那么确信你的世界的真实性?





Do you think he is?

你认为他真实吗?



What do you think he is as lost as I was?

你不认为他也可能像我一样迷失?





I know what's real, Mal.

我知道什么是真实的,玛尔





No creeping doubts, not feeling percuted, Dom?

没有可怕的怀疑?没有感到过困扰,多姆





Chad around the globe by anonymous corporations and police forces?

被匿名公司和警察机关追得满世界乱跑?





Or whether the projections percute the dreamer?

或者这些只是投影在困扰做梦的人?





Admit it,

承认吧,





you don't believe in one reality anymore.

你不再相信只有一个现实。





So choo, choo to be here,

所以选择吧,选择留在这里,





choo me.

选择我。





You know why I have the deal, have to get back to our children? Becau you left them,

为什么我会接受这个交易,想办法回到我们孩子们身边?因为你离开了他们,





becau you left us.

因为你离开了我们。





- You're wrong!- I'm not wrong.

- 你错了!- 我没错。





You're confud.

你糊涂了。



Our children are here.

我们的孩子在这里。



And you'd like to e their faces again, wouldn't you?

你很想再一次看见他们的面孔,是不是?



Yes. But I want to e

them up above, Mal.

是的,但是我想要到上面看见他们,玛尔



Up above?

上面?





Listen to yourlf.

听听你自己说的。





The are our children.

这些就是我们的孩子,





Watch.

你看。





James! Phillipa!

詹姆士菲利帕



Don't do this, Mal. aren't my children.

别这样,玛尔,求你了。那些不是我们的孩子。





You keep telling yourlf that, but you don't believe it.

你一直这样对你自己说,但是你自己都不相信。





- No, I know it!- What if you're wrong?

- 不,我知道的!- 要是你错了呢?





What if I'm what's real?

要是我是真实的呢?





You keep telling yourlf what you know.

你一直告诉你自己你是知道的,





But what do you believe?

但是你相信什么?





What do you feel?

你的感觉是什么?





Guilt.

内疚,





I feel guilt, Mal.

我感到内疚,玛尔



No matter what I do, no...

不管我做什么,不管…



no matter how hopeless I am, no matter how I confud, that guilt...

不管怎样绝望,不管怎样困惑,那种内疚…



is always there, reminding me of the truth.

总是在那里,提醒我那个真相。





What truth?

什么真相?





The idea that caud you to look what's your new reality came from me.

那个导致你质疑现实的意念,来自于我。





You planted the idea in my mind?

是你把那个意念植入我头脑里的?





What is she talking about?

她在说什么?





The reason I knew Inception was possible was becau I... I did it to her first.

我知道“意念植入”是可行的,因为我…我对她做过,





- I did it to my own wife.- Why?

- 我对我自己的妻子做过。- 为什么?



We were lost in here.

我们迷失在这里,



I knew we needed to escape, but she wouldn't accept it.

我知道我们必须离开,但是她不愿意接受。





She had locked something away, something.... something deep inside.

她把什么东西锁了起来,深深地锁在了她的头脑里。





The truth that she had once known, but she cho to forget.

她曾经知道真相,但是她选择遗忘。





She couldn't break free.

她无法逃脱。



So I decided to arch for it,

于是我决定找出来,



going deep into the recess of her mind and found that cret place.

进入她头脑最隐秘的深处,找到那个秘密。



I broke in.

我闯了进去,





Then I planted an idea,

然后植入了一个意念,





a simple little idea that would change everything.

一个简单的小小的意念会改变一切。





That "Her world wasn't real."

“她的世界不是真实的。”



"The death was the only escape."

“死亡是唯一的出路。”





You're waiting for a train,

你在等一列火车,





the train that'll take you far away.

一列会带你去向远方的火车。



You know

本文发布于:2022-12-31 04:06:10,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:http://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/63649.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

上一篇:影视原声
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图