生活大爆炸 第三季

更新时间:2022-11-23 11:01:57 阅读: 评论:0


2022年11月23日发(作者:当今美国人民的生活)生活大爆炸 英文剧本台词系列







为什么我总是出力

Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?

很简单啊

Well,it's very simple.

在我们这群一无所有的破烂科学家当中

In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lo,

我负责动脑子

I'm the smart one,

沃罗威茨负责搞笑

Wolowitz is the funny one,

库萨帕里是一个奋力想要融入我们的生活

and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner

但是以失败告终的可爱的老外

who struggles to understand our ways and fails.

你别无选择 只有肌肉男了

That leaves you,by default,as the muscle.

再多搬一层 我就肌肉难了

One more floor,and I'd be the pulled muscle.

来的正好

Oh,it's about time.

我要饿死了

I'm starving.

这个 其实我们没带中国菜回来

Um,well,we didn't actually get Chine food.

-为什么啊 -淡定

- Why not? - Don't panic.

这个更赞

This is better.

不是吧

Oh,no.

你们不会用食物换了魔豆吧

You didn't trade the food for magic beans,did you?

当然没有

Of cour not.

况且严格来说 魔豆也是食物

And technically,magic beans would be food.

虽然吃了它们怪浪费的

Although eating them would be quite a waste,

因为你可以种植它们

since you could plant them,

然后一夜之间 就会长成一株巨大的豆茎

and overnight,have a giant beanstalk,

足够一个小城市吃的

which would provide enough roughage for a small city.

其实有时候我根本没听你说话

Yeah,sometimes I don't listen.

只是看着你的下巴一上一下

Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.

我们去中餐馆的路上

We were on our way to the Chine restaurant

貌似看见了亚当?韦斯特

when we thought we saw Adam West,

亚当?韦斯特:《蝙蝠侠》的扮演者

所以我们就跟着他走

so we followed him.

谁是亚当?韦斯特

Who's Adam West?

谁是亚当?韦斯特

Who's Adam West?!

莱纳德 你们性交之后都聊些什么啊

Leonard,what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?

我猜是 "哇塞 4分钟"

My guess is,"Hey,four minutes!

"新纪录啊"

New record!"

所以我才负责搞笑啊

That's why I'm the funny one.

反正呢 我们跟着他到了旧货出售摊儿

Anyway,we followed the guy to this garage sale,

那卖的东西都超赞

and they had the coolest stuff.

他们正好关门大甩卖

They were closing up.

这一箱子东西才60块

We got this whole box for 60 bucks.

我们还没来得及看清都有什么呢

We didn't even get to go through it all.

说不定有什么宝贝呢

There could be anything in here.

看看有没有新女朋友

There a new girlfriend in there?

说不定你需要一个

'Cau you might need one.

没有

No.

不过有《捉鬼敢死队》的原版终稿

But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script

上面真的有黏液的污迹哎

with actual slime stains!

你说得对

Oh,you're right.

这个

是《捉鬼敢死队2》

It's Ghostbusters 2.

没看头

Never mind.

我滴神啊

Oh,my God.

是阿福娃娃

An Alf doll.

我11岁的时候 我妈在我爸去世之后

When I was 11,my mother got me one

给我买了一个

to help me sleep

好让我能睡好觉

after my dad left.

我那时候会假装

I ud to pretend

爸爸是去了蜜胺树脂星球

that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac,

而阿福会把他带回我身边的

and Alf was going to bring him back to me.

但它从来也没有

But he never did.

我爸爸在哪儿 小玩偶

Where's my daddy,puppet?

他在哪儿

Where is he?

太伤感了

That is so sad.

不 更伤感的是你居然不知道

No,what's sad is that you don't know

亚当?韦斯特是电视版蝙蝠侠的扮演者

Adam West was TV's Batman.

史波克的脑袋

Here's Spock's head with no body.

波克:《星际迷航》中的人物

T先生的身子

Here's Mr.T's body with no head.

Mr.T:《星际迷航》中的人物

啊在这儿 史波克的身子配T先生的脑袋

Oh,yeah,here's Spock's body with Mr.T's head.

我同情那些没有逻辑的傻瓜

I pity the fool who's illogical.

好吧 我要回家了

Okay,I'm just gonna go home

做一个烤干酪 然后上eHarmony

and make a grilled chee and window-shop

eHarmony:美国线上交友网站

意淫去

on eHarmony.

好的 拜拜

Okay,bye.

妥了

Okay.

哇塞 快看 《夺宝奇兵》的连连看

Ooh,look,an Indiana Jones connect-the-dots.

还有潜水侠的手办

And an Aquaman action figure.

好像有人给他画了个小弟弟

Looks like someone drew a penis on him.

没事儿 看我擦掉

Ooh,that'll come off.

我们都看不下去了喂

You e what you're doing?

停下

Stop that.

真赞啊

Fascinating.

什么东西

What?

是《魔戒》里的魔戒

It appears to be a Lord of the Rings ring.

上面居然还刻着

Oh. It's even got

精灵语呢

the Elvish engraving on it.

不是精灵语

It's not Elvish.

是用精灵语的字母写的魔多语

It's the language of Mordor written in Elvish script.

"魔戒全属至尊御"

"One Ring to rule them all."

出自《魔戒》台词

"至尊指引诸魔戒"

"One Ring to find them."

"至尊魔戒唤众戒"

"One Ring to bring them all."

"众戒归一黑暗中"

"And in the darkness bind them."

我靠 咱们好宅啊

Holy crap,are we nerdy.

我调查了一下这个魔戒

So,I was doing some checking on the ring.

等下 谢尔顿 那边桌子上的是番茄酱吗

Hold on. Sheldon,is there ketchup on that table?

是滴

Yes,there is.

有个好玩的事儿

Oh,here's a fun fact.

最初的时候 番茄酱

Ketchup started out

是酱汁的总称

as a general term for sauce,

特别是那些加了草本植物和香料的

typically made of mushrooms or fish brine

蘑菇或腌鱼

with herbs and spices.

早期流行的主材料包括蓝莓

Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry,

凤尾鱼 牡蛎 四季豆 还有

d to "tear them a new one?"

那你要我怎样

What can I say?

他们态度强硬

They played hardball.

我们输了

We lost.

你这没用的东西

You're uless.

你来雇我时我就说了

I told you that when you hired me.

我要下线了

I'm signing off now.

记得联系你妈

Call your mother.

她担心你呢

She worries.

知道吗

Okay,just so you know,

向别人介绍自己的律师表兄时

if we're bringing in cousins who are lawyers,

要准备好被雷

prepare for shock and awe.

告诉你们 老子不

You know what? I am ending this.

佩妮不想再保管魔戒

Penny didn't want to hold the ring anymore.

她还给了我 现在我手上

She gave it to me. I have it.

我要寄回去

I'm nding it back.

魔戒呢

Where's the ring?

你是指这个魔戒吗

You mean this ring?

下次在公共厕所里排尿

Next time be aware of your surroundings

记得要耳听八方环顾四周

while urinating in a public men's room.

快给我

Give me that.

才不 这是我的

No,it's mine.

我们都有份

It's all of ours.

-得了 这也太荒唐了 -那就放手

- Okay,now,this is ridiculous! - Then let go!

偏不 你干嘛不放手

I'm not letting go. You let go.

要我说 谁坚持到最后

I say this ring belongs

魔戒就归谁

to the last person who can hold on.

行啊 我们回家再开始吗

Fine. But can't we go home and start this?

当然

Sure.

那现在先放手

Let go of the ring.

好吧 那就从现在开始

All right,it starts now.

今晚科幻频道有巨虫电影联播

You do realize there's a giant bug movie marathon

你们都还记得吧

tonight on the Syfy Channel.

慢 我的笔记本还没拿

Wait,my laptop.

这也太白痴了 一点也没意义了

You know,there's a point no when this becomes idiotic.

刚我们这样开车的时候你咋不说

And it wasn't when we were driving like this?

我好心建议你们三个放弃吧

I would advi the three of you

再怎么死撑也是徒劳

that resistance is futile.

我的耐性可是出了名的好

I have endless patience.

我曾和惠普的客服人员

I once spent two-and-a-half hours on hold

耗了整整两个半小时

with Hewlett-Packard customer rvice

就为投诉他们客服态度差劲

just to complain about their customer rvice.

你少和我吹嘘耐性

You want to talk about endless patience?

佩妮逼我看完了整整

Penny made me watch all five asons

五季的《欲望都市》

of Sex and the City.

老兄 那玩意有六季

There are six asons,dude.

噢 杯具

Oh,crap!

别这么说嘛 第六季很赞啊

No,no,no,the sixth ason is great.

凯莉刚分手 伤心地去了巴黎

We go to Paris with Carrie and get our heart broken,

而大人物又突然出现

and then Mr. Big shows up,

我们都很好奇 她是否还能再相信他

we don't know if we can trust him again.

真是跨越地球的爱恋啊

It's a wild ride.

我要开门

Door.



本文发布于:2022-11-23 11:01:57,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:http://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/90/5379.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

上一篇:上海疯狂英语
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图