Iron u0026 Wine其实是Samuel Beam一个人的乐队,Samuel Beam 美国的田园诗人,独立民谣唱作音乐人。这首《Flightless Bird,American Mouth》是一首忧伤的“美国梦”的挽歌,出自专辑《The Shepherd‘s Dog》,但令这首歌声名鹊起,重焕生机的却是电影《暮光之城》(Twilight),歌曲被用在了影片结尾舞会一幕,Bella u0026 Edward 踏着这温柔的乐曲,相拥轻舞。
版本一
Flightless Bird, American Mouth(破碎的梦想,自由的宣言)
I was a quick wet boy(我是一个贫穷的男人)
diving too deep for coins(为了生活苦苦的追寻)
All of your street light eyes(城市冰冷的物质眼神)
wide on my plastic toys(肆无忌惮打量我的天真)
Then when the cops clod the fair(当世界再无公平二字)
I cut my long baby hair(我痛心斩断我的幼稚)
Stole me a dog-eared map (唯一的路途也已迷失)
and called for you everywhere(到处呼唤你的名字)
Have I found you(我是否找到了你?)
Flightless bird, (破碎的梦想)
jealous,(充满了妒忌)
weeping (回荡着哭泣)
or lost you,(还是失去了你?)
american mouth(自由的宣言)
Big pill looming(都成了泡沫般的回忆)
Now I'm a fat hou cat(我是一个一无是处的家伙)
Nursing my sore blunt tongue(舔着伤口缩回自己的小窝)
Watching the warm poison rats (透过与现实的厚厚隔膜)
curl through the wide fence cracks(看着恶心的人一一走过)
Pissing on magazine photos(他们搔首弄姿的炫耀自我)
Tho fishing lures (肮脏的交易)
thrown in the cold And clean (如此冰冷清澈)
blood of Christ mountain stream(让善良与仁慈血流成河)
Have I found you(我是否找到了你?)
Flightless bird, (破碎的梦想)
grounded (渐渐失落)
bleeding (渗着鲜血)
or lost you, (还是失去了你?)
american mouth(自由的宣言)
Big pill (夸张的承诺)
stuck going down(不再执着)
版本二
Flightless Bird, American Mouth(折翼之鸟,美国人所说的梦)
I was a quick wet boy(我是个爱哭的孩子)
diving too deep for coins(潜到池底寻找硬币)
Flightless Bird, American MouthAll of your street light eyes(街上冷漠的眼神)
wide on my plastic toys(辐射到我塑料的玩具上)
Then when the cops clod the fair(当警察关闭了市场)
I cut my long baby hair(我剪掉了留长的胎发)
Stole me a dog-eared map (偷来一张卷角的地图)
and called for you everywhere(无处不在的寻找你)
Have I found you(我是否寻到了你?)
Flightless bird, (折翼之鸟)
jealous,(妒忌)weeping (振翅)
or lost you,(还是失去了你?)
american mouth(美国人口中的梦)
Big pill looming(把致命毒药疯狂咀嚼)
Now I'm a fat hou cat(如今不再辗转反侧)
Nursing my sore blunt tongue(难生激情浪费唾沫)
Watching the warm poison rats (穿过与现实的厚厚隔膜)
curl through the wide fence cracks(看着恶心之人欢跃而过)
Pissing on magazine photos(搔首弄姿以耻为乐)
Tho fishing lures ,thrown in the cold And clean(所谓糖衣诱惑,刺进冰冷清澈)
blood of Christ mountain stream(圣洁之溪彻底沦落)
Have I found you(我是否找到了你?)
Flightless bird, (折翼之梦)
grounded (停歇)
bleeding (流血)
or lost you, (还是失去了你?)
american mouth(美国之口)
Big pill (致命毒药)
stuck going down(吞咽仍未停歇)
Flightless Bird, American Mouth版本三
Flightless Bird, American Mouth (折翼之 鸟,在美国河口)
I was a quick wet boy (我曾是一个爱哭的小男孩)
Diving too deep for coins (迷恋硬币的玩乐)
All of your street light eyes (你们那如暗如街灯的目光)
Wide on my plastic toys (散落在我的塑料玩具上)
Then when the cops clod the fair (然后警察们关闭了集市)
I cut my long,baby hair (我也剪掉了儿时的长发)
Stole me a dog-eared map (偷来一张卷角的旧地图)
And called for you everywhere (开始无处不在的寻找你)
Have I found you ? (可我找到你了吗?)
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping (折翼之鸟,嫉妒,哭泣)
Or lost you? (抑或已失去了你)
American mouth (美国的河口)
Big pill looming (疯狂的掠夺隐约出现)
Now I’m a fat hou cat (如今我成为一只变胖了的家猫)
Nursing my sore blunt tongue (自顾舔着那肿痛而味觉迟钝的舌头)
Watching the warm,poison rats (眼看着快被毒死的老鼠)
Curl through the wide fence cracks (卷缩着穿过宽栅栏的缝隙)
Pissing on magazine photos (在杂志的照片上撒野)
Tho fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean (将那些鱼饵扔进冰冷而纯净的)
Blood of Christ mountain stream (基督山涧的圣洁里)
Have I found you? (寻你千百度,可有果?)
Flightless bird,grounded,bleeding (那些折翼的鸟儿,坠地,血流)
Or lost you? (或已永失吾之所爱?)
American mouth (那美利坚之河口)
Big pill(pillaging), stuck going down (愿掠夺伤痛,不再延续...)
版本四
I was a quick wet boy 我曾是个爱哭的男孩
Diving too deep for coins 苦苦积攒着那些硬币
All of your street light eyes 而你们冷酷漠然的眼神
Wide on my plastic toys 打量着我的塑料玩具
And when the cops clod the fair 而警察已关起集市
I cut my long baby hair 我剪掉了我幼稚的长发
Stole me a dog-eared map 破旧卷角的地图被偷了
And called for you everywhere 于是我四处呼唤你的名字
Have I found you? 我找到你了吗?
Flightless bird, 折翼之鸟,
jealous, 充满着妒忌
weeping 回荡着哭泣
Or lost you? 亦或失去了你,
American mouth 美好的梦?
Big pill looming 遗失的美好,正渐渐清晰
Now I’m a fat hou cat 现在的我, 像只肥胖的家猫
Nursing my sore blunt tongue 舔着疼痛僵硬的舌头
Watching the warm poison rats 看着刚被毒死的老鼠
Curl through the wide fence cracks 卷缩着穿过篱笆的缝隙
Pissing on magazine photos 唾弃杂志上的照片
Tho fishing lures 把这些诱惑
thrown in the cold and clean 扔进冰冷纯净的
Blood of Christ mountain stream 基督山涧深处
Have I found you? 我找到你了吗?
Flightless bird, 折翼之鸟,
brown hair bleeding 棕色的羽翼滴落鲜血
Or lost you? 我失去你了吗?
American mouth 美好的梦
Big pill 遗失的美好
stuck going down 一直深深地烙印在心中
本文发布于:2022-10-20 05:51:24,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:http://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/83/326830.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |