功夫熊猫1台词字幕

更新时间:2022-11-12 19:46:45 阅读: 评论:0


2022年11月12日发
(作者:什么是三农问题)

传说中有位传奇大侠,他武功高强,一身传奇功夫。

Legend tells of a legendary warrior, who kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.



他浪迹江湖,寻找实力相当的对手。



He travelled the land in arch of worthy foes.



既然你这么爱吃,那就吃我的拳头如何!



I e you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist .



大侠一言未发 因为他嘴里塞满了食物



The warrior said anything for his mouth was full.



但他一口把食物吞下 然后说 :"少啰唆! 接招吧!"



Then he swallowed. And then he spoke. “Enough talk. Let's fight. “



纳命来!



他杀气腾腾,他的致命招式让对手眼花缭乱,双目失明



He was so deadly in fact that his enemies will go blind, from(for the) over exposure to pure awesomeness .



我看不见了! My eyes!



他武功盖世! He's too awesome!



好帅哦!And attractive.



我们该怎么报答你呢?



How can we re-pay you?



行侠仗义,帅气生猛,不求回报!



There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness.



Flew!



无论他面对多少对手,他们都会沦为他的手下败将。



It mattered not how many foes he faced,there were no match for his foedesity.



从来没有哪个熊猫这么威风过!这么受崇拜!



Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved.



就连盖世豪杰,威猛五侠,也对这位大师顶礼膜拜。



Even the most roller heroic heroes in all of China—The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master.



什么时候一起出去放松放松



We should hang out.



没问题 Agreed.



Yeh!



但现在不是放松的时候,因为面对恶魔山成千上万的大小恶魔,唯有一件事最重要~~



But hanging out would have to wait. becau when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. There is only one thing that matters and thats...



你该起床Get up!



得赶紧开工了!You'll be late for work.



阿波 快起床



Po~~ Get up!



阿波 你在上面干嘛呢?没干嘛



Hey, Po. What are you doing up there?



Oh.. nothing.



猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎!



Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper , Tigress ...



阿波 快点 开工了



Po. Let's go. You're late for work.



我来了



Coming!



对不起 老爸 Sorry Dad.



对不起有什么用 又不能拿它来煮面条



Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles.



你刚在楼上干嘛?那么吵?



What were you doing up there? All that noi?



没什么,只是做了一场梦。



Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream.



关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?



About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about?



我梦到...



What was I...aah... ... I was dreaming about a...



面条了 Noodles.



面条? 你真的梦到面条了?



Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?



是啊 不然我还能梦什么



Uhh... Ya, what el would I be dreaming about?



哦,当心,那面条“扎嘴”



get to sleep now.



是呀,当然Ya... Ya...of cour.



那好,谢谢Okay. Thanks.



我只想说,我好崇拜你们



It's just, I'm such a big fan...



泣河大战的时候,你们表现神勇! 面对千倍敌人,你们毫不退缩,哦,请多包涵。



You guys were so totally amazing at the battle of the Weeping River. Outnumbered. A thousand to one. But, you didn't stop. You just,.... Oh. Sorry about that.



听着,你不属于这儿。Look,you don't belong here.



我知道,我知道,你说的对。我什么都不会,我只是从小就有一个梦,梦到我…



Er...I know, I know. You're right. I don't have it. It's just, my whole life, I dream of...



不,不,不,我的意思是你不属于"这儿" ,就是这房间。这是我的房间。仙鹤房产。



No, no, no. I meant you don't belong here, I mean in this room. But this is my room. Property of Crane.



哦,懂了,对对,那么……你要睡觉了,打扰了,明天还有大事要做呢。好吧,你很牛,我就说这些了,拜拜。



Oh, okay right, right. So... Ya, you want to get to sleep. Keeping you up. We've got big things tomorrow. Alright. You are awesome. The last thing I'm going to say. Okay, bye-bye.



说什么呢? What was that?



我什么都没说 I didn't say anything.



那好,走了,晚安,做个好梦



Okay. Alright. Goodnight. Sleep well.



真尴尬 Seem a little bit awkward.



娇虎大侠,我没想吵醒你,只是...



Master Tigress, didn't mean to wake you. Just a...



你不属于这儿 You don't belong here.



是的 是的 当然 这是你的房间



Ah ya...ya, of cour... This is your room...



我是说你不属于我们翡翠宫。



I mean you don't belong in the Jade Palace.



你是武林的耻辱,如果你还懂得尊重我们这些大侠,尊重武林,那么明天一早就离开。



You're a disgrace to Kung Fu and if you have any respect of who we are, and what we do, you will be gone by morning.



我崇拜你。 Big fan.



看来你已经发现了这棵天之神灵圣桃树



I e you've found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.



就是这棵树?不好意思,我还以为是平常的桃树。



Is that what this is? I'm so sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree.



照我理解,你心情烦躁,所以就吃了。



I understand, you eat when you are upt.



心烦?我没心烦?你怎么觉得我心烦?



Upt? I'm not upt. Why would I be upt?



你到底心里在烦些什么?



So, why are you upt?



我今天的表现有可能是历史上最烂的,功夫史上最烂的,最烂史上最烂的。



I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of Kung Fu. In the history of China. In the history of sucking.



有可能。Probably.



还有,那五个,你真该看看它们那样,他们恨死我了。



And the Five...man, you should have en them,



they totally hate me.





恨死了。Totally.



师傅怎么才能把握训练称为神龙大侠呢?我不是那五个,我没有利爪,没有翅膀,没有毒液,连螳螂都有那样的东西。我还是放弃吧,回家做我的面条。



How's Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior? I mean I'm not like the Five, I've got no claws. No wings, no venom. Even Mantis got tho thingies. May be I should just quit and go back to making noodles.



放弃,不放弃;面条,不做面条。你患得患失,太在意从前,又太担心将来。有句话说的好:昨天是段历史,明天是个谜团,而今天是天赐的礼物。像珍惜礼物那样珍惜今天。Quit. Don't quit. Noodles. Don't noodles. You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There's a saying. Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift. That is why it is called the "prent".



糟了。Oh No!



怎么了?What's happening?



各就各位。To your battle stations! Go! Go! Go!



弓弩手,发射!发射!



Fire Cross-Bow! Fire! Fire!



太郎越狱了,我去告诉师傅。



Tai Lung's free. I must warn Shifu.



你哪儿也别想去,他也跑不了。You are not going anywhere. Neither is he!



放开我。Let go of me.



拉起来。Bring it up!



等等,放下来。Wait! Bring it back!



他往这儿来了。He's going this way.



他跑不远的。 He won't get far.



弓箭手 Archers!



死定了 这下肯定死定了。



We Dead. So very, very dead.



我们还没死呢。射!Ha..Ha. Not yet, we're not. Now!



可以逃命了吧?Can we run now?



- 是的Yes.



很高兴师父派你来。我还以为他们把我忘了呢。你飞回去告诉他们,真正的神龙大侠要回家了。



I am glad Shifu nt you. I was beginning to feel I'm being forgotten. Fly back there and tell them, the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.



早上好,师父 Good Morning, Master.



熊猫,熊猫,快起来!他放弃了Panda! Panda! Wake up! He's quitted.



现在怎么办,师父? 熊猫走了,谁做神龙大侠呢?



What do we do now Master with the Panda gone? Who will be the Dragon Warrior?



我们唯有继续练功,不久以后,真正的神龙大侠一定会出现。



All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.



你在干什么? What are you doing here?



早上好,师傅。Good Morning Master.



我是想先热一下身。



I thought I'll warm up a little.



你卡住了。You're stuck.



卡住?没有啊。不,这是我的,对,我卡住了。Stuck?...No...What?...Stuck? No...This is one of the... Ya...I'm stuck.



去帮他。Help him.



真要命。Oh dear.



我数 三,一二Lift me on three. One, two, ....



谢谢Thank you.



不客气Don't mention it.



真的,我好感谢。No really. I appreciate it...



打住。Ever.



你真的以为你用一个晚上就能学会大劈叉吗?柔


本文发布于:2022-11-12 19:46:45,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:http://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/471214.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图